Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #279: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

6 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

27114e20ed5600bc3732e0e5371ded2c.jpg

LOVE IS IN THE AIR! Danielle and Megan are playing cupid with the most romantic figure himself, The Stalker! Prep your Arsenal and set your Matchmaking to Public for a chance at a visit (PC only)!

See the newest Community Fan Art, see the winners of the Love is in the Arrow Contest, and don’t miss the Twitch Drop/Mixer Reward of a Relic Pack!

See you here tonight, February 13th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Hay can u guys do something with the Edlon being bugged out bc we can't damage his limbs

3 hours ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

Yeah because trolling and griefing needs encouragement.... You do realize that Stalker mode would give people excuses to deliberately ruin someone's day? Say you disagree here at my view: Stalker mode would give you license to harrass me every single mission I try just because you can and it would encourage unpunishable bullying. I think it should stay as-is; a fun one-off with a dev in control and not ever give it to players.

If it was random like in Dark Souls I could see it working just fine.

54 minutes ago, (PS4)STR8L8CED said:

If it was random like in Dark Souls I could see it working just fine.

Then a newbie fresh to the game gets stomped by a veteran who knows the game inside and out, doesn't that just make you feel welcome to beaten to pulp in a COOPERATIVE game.
No, leave this to DE. We don't need DE to add, take months to fix this and then realize this horrible. 
If you MUST HAVE THIS, it must be optional. Make sure it's off be default and give at least 2 warnings to turn it on.

20 minutes ago, The_Xtreme said:

Then a newbie fresh to the game gets stomped by a veteran who knows the game inside and out, doesn't that just make you feel welcome to beaten to pulp in a COOPERATIVE game.
No, leave this to DE. We don't need DE to add, take months to fix this and then realize this horrible. 
If you MUST HAVE THIS, it must be optional. Make sure it's off be default and give at least 2 warnings to turn it on.

That's one of my main concerns too, I just forgot to put it as you have here in my own two posts above you. Thanks for backing me on this one

Archived