Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #279: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

3 minutes ago, Shonaney said:

mom is away so we could go and hunt her children? evil aunts!

(oh and may add some survivability to stalker, was down to fast last time Pablo went on a hunt)

Yep our aunts are a tad evil, even more so when you think they are there nieces and nephews. And they will be doing it as a freaky stalker that probably scares the crap out of lower level tenno.

stalker  becomes a bit more of an edgy annoyance that you become obligated to find and 1 shot with a tigris prime after you have gotten all of his drops would be nice if once he turns into shadow stalker he starts scaling with the target players mr rather than the level. however this would make him an even bigger hinderance especially when farming affinity to rank up your gear or if you are a low level player with a mr 28 player in your squad so to counter this he should also get some additional resource resource drops like 1k endo for example (this would not make stalker an endo farming tool unless you have beacons due to his low spawn rate) so we would actually feel a little motivation to kill him, it would also be nice if being killed by stalker would not use up any of your revives and jeopordize an entire mission.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

27114e20ed5600bc3732e0e5371ded2c.jpg

LOVE IS IN THE AIR! Danielle and Megan are playing cupid with the most romantic figure himself, The Stalker! Prep your Arsenal and set your Matchmaking to Public for a chance at a visit (PC only)!

See the newest Community Fan Art, see the winners of the Love is in the Arrow Contest, and don’t miss the Twitch Drop/Mixer Reward of a Relic Pack!

See you here tonight, February 13th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

Please ensure your correct Twitch/Mixer account and Warframe account are linked to receive Twitch Drops/Mixer Rewards: https://www.warframe.com/user   

Nintendo Switch Tenno: By installing the Youtube app for free on your Nintendo Switch, you can conveniently watch the stream on the Warframe Youtube channel from your portable system!

Y only for PC...like wtf we want this S#&$ too...aint fair at all

3 hours ago, Lord-Childeric said:

Would be about time to implement that mode in the game with a token system to gain nice rewards. Would give a fun and meaningfull PVP activity.

Yeah because trolling and griefing needs encouragement.... You do realize that Stalker mode would give people excuses to deliberately ruin someone's day? Say you disagree here at my view: Stalker mode would give you license to harrass me every single mission I try just because you can and it would encourage unpunishable bullying. I think it should stay as-is; a fun one-off with a dev in control and not ever give it to players.

@[DE]Megan please never give players Stalker mode, it would encourage harrassment and bullying without punishment as we wouldn't know it wasn't the A.I. but that troll can keep on every mission wreck it. Say Defense the troll as Stalker destroys our objective failing a mission every time..... cost us Relics: list goes on how disruptive it could become. Keep it as-is please just a fun one-off with him under your control and not ever ours. Thank you 🙂

il y a une heure, (PS4)Claudija a dit :

Yeah because trolling and griefing needs encouragement.... You do realize that Stalker mode would give people excuses to deliberately ruin someone's day? Say you disagree here at my view: Stalker mode would give you license to harrass me every single mission I try just because you can and it would encourage unpunishable bullying. I think it should stay as-is; a fun one-off with a dev in control and not ever give it to players.

Im 100% ok with the point you're making here. Simple answer, make it so it's optionnal for any player. Now, that's your assumption that people would 'ruin' other's day. First of all, once the stalker kills one person in the group ONCE it's over he goes, that's some hell of a ruining experience there ^^ Just do it so stalker players can't destroy objectives and boom problems solved... I could go on but I think you see that you might be overreacting a bit no ? 🙂 Have a nice day

29 minutes ago, (PS4)ChaosDark1 said:

Wish we could use stalker and be evil

This! Wasn't this teased a while back or the ability to load into random enemy mobs even or am I thinking of another game? If I'm making up memories then it should be a proposed consideration -wink-wink-

Archived