Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur and chroma any rework planned???

Tsoe

title self explain , Excalibur radial javelin need a serious rework , as well as exlated skana slide attack who shouldnt be a radial blind but something special like baruk (could be the actual radial javelin)

and get back the old radial javelin to replace actual one... Old radial javelin was so cool and rewarding

next come the 1 trick poney chroma.... plz remoove his first ability from the line , it could be replace by anything with 100% statut chance like a blast of pure energy , anything that dont drain energy and is active

and buff elemental ward or allow the effective range to be moded 5 meter is nothing

about effigy.... i dont know its fine as it is maybe a buff for effigy effect and the possibility to orer it around , just like wukong twin

but plz make them great again

I think most of excalibur's problem comes down to his survivability. 3/4 of his skills are still viable.

Arguably 4 is hard to make it worth the time investing on after melee 3.0 which reworked the 2 mods always stuck on his exalted blade. It's a guaranteed proc weapon but lacks the crt chance or damage, and the old multiplier that made 100% status chance good. Also the old life strike mod which made excalibur at least slightly survivable.

I'd like it if more synergy was added to Excalibur's 1 when using his 4. Something like giving it double range and making it instantaneous (Like a teleport) so you can chain attacks across large areas. This would encourage frequent casting of this ability. 

I think his 2 is fine. 

What was his old 3? I was not around back then. I do agree this ability needs some changes focused on increasing Excal's survivability. He's extremely squishy even with 2000 armor and adaptation. 

I think his 4 is fine as well in concept. It does need a damage boost or mod expansions, but that's true for all Exalted weapons after the melee rework. 

I don't play Chroma, so there's nothing for me to propose. 

Edited by Jarriaga

If they add scaling damage to Radial Javelin it would allow the ability to compete in high levels without creating another Insane nuke ability that one shots everything in sight.

For Chroma (Chroma Main expect some bias), replace his first ability with something else and allow in mission element switching. Better yet merge Elemental Ward and Vex Armor to a single 3rd ability, move effigy to his second ability with a duration instead of a drain (allow the effigy’s breath to deal scaling damage and 100% status chance) and add a new 4th ability that allows him to use his wings to fly and enchance his abilities like in his Prime codex diorama. 

5 minutes ago, DrivaMain said:

If they add scaling damage to Radial Javelin it would allow the ability to compete in high levels without creating another Insane nuke ability that one shots everything in sight.

For Chroma (Chroma Main expect some bias), replace his first ability with something else and allow in mission element switching. Better yet merge Elemental Ward and Vex Armor to a single 3rd ability, move effigy to his second ability with a duration instead of a drain (allow the effigy’s breath to deal scaling damage and 100% status chance) and add a new 4th ability that allows him to use his wings to fly and enchance his abilities like in his Prime codex diorama. 

Make chroma a dragon for short. Instead of a godzilla