The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Creating the best male Operator face possible...

LoriSei

KVBzbQP.jpg

Edited: Look a like just from the vibes: Levi (Attack on Titan), Todoroki (Hero Academia), and Yuno from (Black Clover)

To think that I break the barrier of a bad design, and make it look good, and the outcome somehow pave its way. XD

Noted*

I really tried my best to make him look decent. Even we all know male faces are terrible in this game so hope ya'll appreciate it 🙂

If you're interested on the looks here's the config:

Edited: I don't force anyone by means to follow what I said, it's my suggestion only for those who seeks a quick and easy start point to a good looking operator, and what comes after is your choice of taste. Ethnicity Facial Features, and etc.

Face Config: (C) Collum (R) Row

Needs to be done in "Order"

Face1: C1, R4

Face2: C1, R3

FaceBlend: 50-70%

(I'm quite proud how it went but I'm precking Asian + I don't look exactly like it XD)

If u guys want to share your best Male Face just follow the CONFIG format.

Some of u guys might prob see this on Reddit. I also post that, although cant put image and text altogether.

Edited by LoriSei
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, XRosenkreuz said:

So you think you made an Operator that somehow looks like three characters who look nothing alike.

You do you, I guess.

Levi (Attack on Titan), Todoroki (Hero Academia), and Yuno from (Black Clover) /// Just the Vibes

I would like you to read the text again because your missing a keypoint of what I really meant "Just the Vibes," it means their facial expression gives similarity from each characters I mentioned.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LoriSei said:

Levi (Attack on Titan), Todoroki (Hero Academia), and Yuno from (Black Clover) /// Just the Vibes

I would like you to read the text again because your missing a keypoint of what I really meant "Just the Vibes," it means their facial expression gives similarity from each characters I mentioned.

Ah, yes, I see now. I'm not sure how I could have misunderstood the line that began, "Look a like"

7 minutes ago, XRosenkreuz said:

Ah, yes, I see now. I'm not sure how I could have misunderstood the line that began, "Look a like"

Ok tnx for the info, if you look properly his eyes are very down, so I began looking same personality, and made some suggestion's on the way.

Edited by LoriSei
's

6 minutes ago, (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu said:

I was gonna come make a comment about how of course it's a blonde haired blue eyed male.

But instead I'll say that's actually a fine young man.

Good job.

Oh yep. The hair was actually "Black" and I'm trying to make a fake reflection, so to make it look shiny. I think it was B, Light Y ,and W

5 minutes ago, FRTE_Ret5o said:

Welp got tons of stuff in my operator face if i dont have the helmet on XD

So it doesnt really mean a lot.

Can you not remove it? Since I'm Asian I like K-pop, but sadly no oriental face to make it look one. But i'll suggest, not to put things on too much speacially, if u want it simplistic as it can be and very effective at the same time.

Atm we can make something that looks ok.  But its still a odd looking androgynes teenager.

Personally i hope the duviru stuff will enhance our operaters powers but also completely overhaul the creator with proper sliders not the awful face blend bs.  Age sliders and down to the pixel body morphing please.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Atm we can make something that looks ok.  But its still a odd looking androgynes teenager.

Personally i hope the duviru stuff will enhance our operaters powers but also completely overhaul the creator with proper sliders not the awful face blend bs.  Age sliders and down to the pixel body morphing please.

It's actually very true but when XD

https://mobile.twitter.com/prosetisen/status/962741957482119168

Thats what I'm hoping to see for duviri with our operaters at least the option.

We have no idea yet though what or when to expect duviri.

Theres some ideas that we will loose against the sentients in the new war and be forced to go into the void to enhance our powers to actually win.  That could be a neat story.

We enter the void meet a paradox older self.  Fuse to be a new being.  Gain a powerup.  Go and kick sentient butt with our new powers and matured bodies.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2