The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Creating the best male Operator face possible...

LoriSei

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/prosetisen/status/962741957482119168

Thats what I'm hoping to see for duviri with our operaters at least the option.

We have no idea yet though what or when expect duviri.

Theres some ideas that we will loose agsinst the sentients in the new war and be forced to go into the void to enhance our powers to actually win.  That could be a neat story.

We enter the void meet a paradox older self.  Fuse to be a new being.  Gain a powerup.  Go and kick sentient butt with our new powers snd matured bodies.

That's a gorgeous piece of art!  It's nice to have slider option to change Operators apperance such as Racemenu in Skyrim or any Asian RPG nowadays, just so we can fully customised our looks or match even our faces of some sort.

7 hours ago, LoriSei said:

KVBzbQP.jpg

Edited: Look a like just from the vibes: Levi (Attack on Titan), Todoroki (Hero Academia), and Yuno from (Black Clover)

To think that I break the barrier of a bad design, and make it look good, and the outcome somehow pave its way. XD

Noted*

I really tried my best to make him look decent. Even we all know male faces are terrible in this game so hope ya'll appreciate it 🙂

If you're interested on the looks here's the config:

Face Config: (C) Collum (R) Row

Needs to be done in "Order"

Face1: C1, R4

Face2: C1, R3

FaceBlend: 50-70%

(I'm quite proud how it went but I'm precking Asian)

If u guys want to share your best Male Face just follow the CONFIG format.

Some of u guys might prob see this on Reddit. I also post that, although cant put image and text altogether.

Nice Operator ( looks a bit feminine tho) 
Here's mine( It's a default face but imo its the best one) :

JPTEHc6.jpg

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, VforMyVendetta said:

Nice Operator ( looks a bit feminine tho) 
Here's mine( It's a default face but imo its the best one) :

JPTEHc6.jpg

Nice! One of the feautres I want is there kyaa, specially the jawlines. 

My prefered face as long it looks K-pop I'm down for it.

9 minutes ago, grindbert said:

male? i would describe that face as "slightly androgynous angsty teenage girl".

Tnx it's what I'm after, to make him a pretty boy. Since I'm into K-pop faces XD, and why only male? Because theres people mentioning how bad male faces are, and to cover up by putting masks over it.

10 minutes ago, LoriSei said:

Tnx it's what I'm after, to make him a pretty boy. Since I'm into K-pop faces XD, and why only male? Because theres people mentioning how bad male faces are, and to cover up by putting masks over it.

To be fair tenno creation is very limited and the cosmetic armors are just meh at best.  The tenno even if you can get a decent face.  Still have really thin unappealing androgynes bodies.

Despite the tenno being mrntally multiple centuries old, having powers that break the laws of physics, and repeatedly stating "they are not children".

The games universe still treats them like kids.

Maybe duviri will give us a better creator with age options.  Maybe from that tennogen outfits not just helmet stuff.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

7 minutes ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

To be fair tenno creation is very limited and the cosmetic armors are just meh at best.  The tenno even if you can get a decent face.  Still have really thin unappealing androgynes bodies.

Despite the tenno being mrntally multiple centuries old, having powers that break the laws of physics, and repeatedly stating "they are not children".

The games universe still treats them like kids.

Maybe duviri will give us a better creator with age options.  Maybe from that tennogen outfits not just helmet stuff.

I agree and even the game is over age 13+ still doesnt give us slender bodies for male and females. Must be because their audience also targets children XD. Keeping it PG but gore

everywhere still exist.

Edited by LoriSei

Like de has adult bodies for both men and women. The warframe universe is a pretty brutal place.  But we still have androgynes child operaters?  Nani? Just why? Age slider, proper sliders period.

Don't copy gta online with the whole parent blending creator garbage.

My tenno looks ok atm. But would look way better as a adult.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

2 hours ago, (PS4)Kakurine2 said:

Like de has adult bodies for both men and women. The warframe universe is a pretty brutal place.  But we still have androgynes child operaters?  Nani? Just why? Age slider, proper sliders period.

Don't copy gta online with the whole parent blending creator garbage.

My tenno looks ok atm. But would look way better as a adult.

Lotus : My Child Tenno : /

Just now, xcrimsonlegendx said:

I don't even try to make a human looking face with those potato-head dolls, just slap an emissary hood over it and call it a day.

The only operator I noticed in actual gameplay was a ronald mcdonald made up one. In actual gameplay they are ignorable. And seeing screenshots of them is the biggest cringe material I seen about this game.

24 minutes ago, xcrimsonlegendx said:

I don't even try to make a human looking face with those potato-head dolls, just slap an emissary hood over it and call it a day.

I tried to avoid putting mask off, because is not the only option for those who doesn't want a mask. I can't blame either since the game makes you do it

I respect your opinion although what I learned from this community is that, everyone needs to learn "Acquired taste" means in any aspect of the game.

Love it or Hate it. In the end everyone of us just want to have fun 🙂

Edited by LoriSei

11 hours ago, LoriSei said:

Awsome, so would you mind to sharing your best (male) face it if you got a better one?

Could never get image uploading to work. All I'm saying is that the supposed ugliness of operators is really overblown, I'd say thanks in no small part to content creators who deliberately go out of their way to make theirs as outrageous as possible.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Jason_V_Jade said:

I think the reason DE did the operator the way they did was to avoid any issues with gender by making them look ambiguous while giving us different sounding voices.

Anyways not bad.

When I got bored I farmed for all the resources to finally make my RJ.

I think you spent your time better than I did, lol

Yeah I'm kinda just surfing the net and since I've done most of the content except that lvl 40 (5 Forma) Kuva weapons which a real pain in the a** to do. Least you spent your time doing RJ so that you have somthing to do, while me and others waiting for the next content to drop XD

2 hours ago, Corvid said:

Could never get image uploading to work. All I'm saying is that the supposed ugliness of operators is really overblown, I'd say thanks in no small part to content creators who deliberately go out of their way to make theirs as outrageous as possible.

What I did on mine post it online and copy paste the image or you can just do the text verision instead

Example:

Face Config: (C) Collum (R) Row

Needs to be done in "Order"

Face1: C(Number), R(Number)

Face2: C(Number), R(Number)

FaceBlend: (Number Percent)

Yeah it can be ugly which, I do also felt the limitation the game gives, whether it comes any content they drop, even at the simplest, still fails to catch players excitement in the game.

Speaking of why I post this topic, since I used to rock female faces for quite sometime now, not until saw in the chat complaining how ez to get female faces were, and male faces are exceptionally bad which it looks similar no matter what you do.

Therefore I tried all the possible combination till I got the prefered look... Not a K-pop look but it does the job.

My female face... (Scientist)

Post image

Edited by LoriSei
  • Like 1

I think our expectations are part of the problem, the other one is DE twisted sense of design( make Nezha look female and then start banning people from the chat for pointing that out with a non offensive term from anime or the steroid abuse or glued on breasts shape of Hildryn).

If you try to make it look male it looks like a female that is doing the transtrender/cosplaying/lesbian as a male stuff because it is considered cool.

And I think it is due that the body of the operator is just ONE that is at the  start of the puberty. While this is the point where the body shape starts to change towards female/male.

So we expect the body to behave like a natural one and start adjusting... I got a somewhat male face... nah she got breasts...   

Ok do a female face,... body looks like a feminine dude...

Now I am more or less forced to wear thick armor to hide the weird body shape/face ratio.

I am not planning of creating a barbie but a little more heavier body(fat / muscle) at the right places might help to fix that.

LoriSei's design is quite good but I don t want to copy it, but,....

maybe if we all run around with the exact same design DE finally starts to fix/nerv the lack of options for our operators.

hace 16 horas, LoriSei dijo:

Can you not remove it? Since I'm Asian I like K-pop, but sadly no oriental face to make it look one. But i'll suggest, not to put things on too much speacially, if u want it simplistic as it can be and very effective at the same time.

Warframe0438.jpgWarframe0439.jpgWarframe0440.jpgWarframe0442.jpgWarframe0443.jpg

There, barely something in my face now XD

7 hours ago, CR0ME said:

LoriSei's design is quite good but I don t want to copy it, but,....

maybe if we all run around with the exact same design DE finally starts to fix/nerv the lack of options for our operators.

I appreciate what you meant, and as I mentioned in my OP that "only if you're interested" then feel free to try it. Even myself, I would like my operator to looks as me,since I'm an Asian , and which theres no option for it as well. Only for those who want their character to look cool, or resemblance a character from the things they watched, as I mention the characters above, although just the vibes and some of it's facial expressions are similar. So it's you're choice mate.

2 hours ago, Tilyon said:

I just use a mask, hood, w/e. Works fine for me.

plAis4.jpg

Awsome theme, it has great asthethics, fancy those backpacks as well.

As you mentioned putting mask on works fine, which my point here, as there is 2 options on why we wear mask in the first place? First because we like it, and 2nd because we're trying to cover it up. I'm not against putting mask on. Although what I'm trying to point here was they kept saying that "male faces are bad as if nothing changes no matter what you do", and I'm happy because, it's a sense of achievment and change the way it looks as if there's there is a variety to it, even many people think it's not.

So I tried to make the character look a bit versatile and unique which a handsome and pretty boy at the same time, well if that make sense 😄

Edited by LoriSei