Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Warframe Revised: Bug Report Megathread! (Read the First Post!)

SilverBones

6 minutes ago, Hyro1 said:

Thats not a bug, thats intentional, its noted in the Dev workshop for Self damage as well as the update notes

And it is a HORRIBLE flaw in the design, since this make weapons such as Staticor, Shedu virtually unusable due to their high rate of fire and area of effect, even more for Shedu since you want to stay close to the enemies, mainly sentients so that the battery depletion burst hits the sentients and strips their resistances, now you just make yourself staggerlocked with it. Honestly sounds more like they couldn't separate weapons with self damage AND radial attack without self damage when applying the new mechanic and that's why harmless weapons got this "feature" as well.

• TYPE: Ingame, Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: transfering from crewship to outer space bugged me out. I was not able to move, I only would see my char icon spinning way off the map. when my team finished the mission it transported me back on the railjack but I had no body and could not move or interact with the exit railjack promt I spawned on.
  • VISUAL: 

1yur2sw.png

• REPRODUCTION: Destroy last reactor in a crewship during skirmish mission and in the moment of it exploding, leave the ship.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have spawned in outer space ready to fly around
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I teleported to nowhere, far off the map and was unable to move
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: have not tried

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Spawned heavy gunners in simulacrum and casted Magnetize on them
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Description
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Enemies get pulled into the middle of Magnetize, at least that's how it worked.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Enemies get pulled around in Magnetize, because the Magnetic Pull force is too strong? Even without ability strength, on the default 5x multiplier enemies fly around in the Bubble. Range does effect is positively. With 3.5x multiplier (70% strength) and 7.6m (190% range) the enemies get pulled into the middle of the bubble and stay there.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every cast

• TYPE: In-Game
  • Two different Bugs
  • ONE:
  • DESCRIPTION: Relentless Combination isn't registering the new Slash procs
  • REPRODUCTION: Use a forced slash melee weapon and have Relentless Combination on the weapon.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The combo counter is suppose to go up every instance of Slash procs on enemies.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Combo counter did not go u
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Anytime you get a slash proc on an enemy.
  • TWO:
  • DESCRIPTION: Companion Invincibility turns off every time you interact with the Spawner or the Armory.
  • REPRODUCTION: Turn on Companion Invincibility on the Spawner console than go to Armory or out and into the Spawner console.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Companion Invincibility stay on like normal(Warframe) Invincibility does.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Companion Invincibility does not stay on like normal(Warframe) Invincibility does.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time you interact with either the Armory or the Spawner console.

Type: In Game

Description: Arca Titron does not have his passive (stacks after kill). 

Reproduction: Just take arca titron and kill someone. Passive icon won't show up and there is no bonus range and damage.

Reproduction rate: always

• DESCRIPTION: Slash Procs are not ignoring armor.
  • REPRODUCTION: Apply a slash proc to an armored enemy. I used Hunter Munitions
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Slash proc deals true damage that ignores armor. Damage should be the same regardless of enemy and enemy level.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Slash procs' damage is massively affected by armor values as enemy levels go up.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time a slash proc is applied. This may also affect Melee Finishers, but more testing is needed.

After further testing I found that I my original issues were the cause of a companion applying viral procs without me seeing it. Slash appears to be behaving exactly as it should.

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Garuda's seeking talons ability no longer grants extra slash procs on enemies affected by it. on cast enemies get a random nuber of slash procs as usual from how many talons hit that enemy, but any other damage sources no longer apply extra slash procs from the debuff. for example using dread mirrors projectile no longer applies slash status or using a weapon like the galxion with no inate slash to rule out slash procs from the weapons innate damge types.
  • VISUAL: ZKh9AWg.jpg8IlYsMi.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Using garuda with 200+% power strength to garunteee extra slash procs. build a dread mirror blood ball to 50k damge so a slash from it would be much greater than the default slash procs from seeking talons. cast seeking talons on an ememy note how many salsh procs and then use the projectile from dread mirror to gain additional slash procs
  • EXPECTED RESULT: A significantly larger slash proc should be applied based on the damage apllied
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No additional slash procs are apllied only the impact proc innate to this attack
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Garunteed

In game

Running Adaro solo to unlock two Riven mods

First riven on Sobek [complete extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without being detected, while alone or in solo mode].

Second riven on Prisma Burst Laser [complete extermination mission with level 30 or higher enemies without being detected, with a hobbled dragon key equipped].

I failed on first couple of attempts after update and then completed mission undetected, during mission I did kill kuva larvling and started a new lich.  After mission HAKK FAKK announced himself but no riven screen and on return to arsenal both riven mods are still on my items still veiled.

I have not rerun to reproduce but will update when I do.

• TYPE: Flat status chance modifier.
  • DESCRIPTION: I was adding mods to a Sobek build and added Shattering Justice. I wanted to try the new behavior of status chance shotguns that don't get to the previously necessary 100% sc.
  • VISUAL: Not needed.
  • REPRODUCTION: Start adding mods to Sobek making sure you have Shattering Justice.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Shattering Justice on a 0-mods Sobek should show 36.2% status chance (16.2 + 20, because that's what the augment has always done).
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Sobek's status chance went up to 20.2% (making it only a flat 4% increase).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.

Note: Please check mods that could have a similar interaction with status chance. Be it a conditionally triggered buff or a non-conventional stat addition.

• DESCRIPTION: Melee Kills with the Arca Titron hammer aren't providing Slam Capacitor Charges
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the Arca Titron and get kills with it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should receive a Slam Capacitor charge for each melee Kill I get with it
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No Slam Capacitor Charges are given
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I use it

• DESCRIPTION: Mag Magnetize stop pulling enemy after kill the enemy affect by magnetize.
  • VISUAL: https://youtu.be/6Q_iRAooYLY
  • REPRODUCTION: Cast magnetize with mag then kill the enemy effect by magnetize.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mag bubble should keep pull the enemy to the center.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After the enemy get thrown out of the bubble it stop pull the enemy in again. Test with 260 str and 100 range.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happen alot but not 100%

Note: I make high str mag for the armor strips but the enemy keep get thrown out of the bubble. And i make range at 100 for easier to control and not blocking friendly fire or touch nullifier bubble by accident.

• TYPE: In-Game - Fortuna
  • DESCRIPTION: Deployment of archwing is unresponsive at times. I used to be able to jump and summon the archwing, but now it wont summon at all. Even when grounded the summon option doesn't always work. I use the xboxcontroller.
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: Unsure. We were running Profit Taker phase 2. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Archwing should deploy every time its summoned (minus obstacles)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Archwing doesnt summon.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: About a 40% failure to launch rate.

Update: I got it to summon a bit more by rotating off archwing and then back to it. It seems to summon more often than not now, but its definitely not as sensitive to summoning as it was before the update >.<

• DESCRIPTION: i use xbox one gamepad and till update i can t activate  the third combat skill (void hole)   in railjack missions RB+B button, however using RB+X and keyboard shortcut working fine
  • REPRODUCTION: try yourself
  • EXPECTED RESULT: and come the holy hole grall..............
  • OBSERVED RESULT: dust in the wind
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:as many time till i ll use my gamepad as a boomrang

• TYPE: Kuva Siphon
  • DESCRIPTION: Some public Kuva Siphons cannot be properly completed. Happens on multiple missions and multiple planets. The braids may or may not disappear, and the UI may or may not update; players in my squads have reported both. Regardless, the Kuva will never be rewarded and clouds will continue to be sent as normal.
  • REPRODUCTION: This seems to be exclusive to public matchmaking. Seems to work fine when running solo.  EDIT: Can now confirm this can happen solo as well.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Kuva Siphon should explode and award Kuva after the players successfully catch four clouds.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Kuva Siphon remains, and clouds infinitely continue to be sent.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens nearly half the time in my experience with public matchmaking.

• TYPE: In-Game, Self-stagger
  • DESCRIPTION: Testing Kuva Ogris in Simulacrum with Saryn Prime
  • VISUAL: 
  • REPRODUCTION: activate 3(Toxic Lash) & fire close enough
  • EXPECTED RESULT: staggered but take no damage or debuff
  • OBSERVED RESULT: get poisoned. no damage at none-moded & little damage at full-moded
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always

TYPE : Kuva Flood missions

DESCRIPTION : Void dashing into kuva clouds does not break kuva braids one at a time.

VISUAL : screenshot at Amalthea and screenshot at Abaddon

REPRODUCTION : I (tried to !) did kuva flood mission at Amalthea on Jupiter and Abaddon on Europe, same observations.

EXPECTED RESULT : Number of "braids destroyed" should have changed. 1 then 2 then 3 until the fourth one which destroy the kuva siphon

OBSERVED RESULT : Number of "braids destroyed" satyed at 0/4.

REPRODUCTION RATE : I only (tried to !) did 2 Kuva Flood missions and it happened on both.

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Stealth multiplier is still broken

REPRODUCTION: Killing an unalerted enemy with a single weapon hit.

EXPECTED RESULT: Stealth Affinity multiplier should have triggered

OBSERVED RESULT: Stealth Affinity multiplier doesnt gets triggered, unless you kill the enemy with a finisher, put it to sleep first or kill it from further than it's detection range

REPRODUCTION RATE: Literally all the time

Really, stealth multiplier is broken for 6 months now. Before that multishot was breaking stealth multiplier and never got addressed. If you guys just want to remove the stealth multiplier to stop easy leveling and focus farming, JUST SAY IT.

• DESCRIPTION: Veil Proxima Anomaly
  • VISUAL: Objective not completed ( Anomaly one, not even after 2 rehosts)
  • REPRODUCTION: Do a mission with anomaly, leave it for last ( but i dont think this matters )
  • EXPECTED RESULT: MIssion Complete
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Never ending mission and only way out to quit and lose all rewards........................
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 past anomalies 100% rate

USE THIS FORMAT TO SUBMIT YOUR BUGS!

• DESCRIPTION: Artemis Bow deals self damage when equipped with Thunderbolt
  • VISUAL: Here
  • REPRODUCTION: Using Ivara's 4 with Thunderbolt equipped on her Artemis Bow
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Self stagger
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Self damage
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

8 hours ago, MinorityOf1ne said:
  • TYPE: Kuva Siphon
  • DESCRIPTION: Some public Kuva Siphons cannot be properly completed. Happens on multiple missions and multiple planets. The braids may or may not disappear, and the UI may or may not update; players in my squads have reported both. Regardless, the Kuva will never be rewarded and clouds will continue to be sent as normal.
  • REPRODUCTION: This seems to be exclusive to public matchmaking. Seems to work fine when running solo.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Kuva Siphon should explode and award Kuva after the players successfully catch four clouds.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Kuva Siphon remains, and clouds infinitely continue to be sent.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens nearly half the time in my experience with public matchmaking.

7 hours ago, AntawnMary said:

TYPE : Kuva Flood missions

DESCRIPTION : Void dashing into kuva clouds does not break kuva braids one at a time.

VISUAL : screenshot at Amalthea and screenshot at Abaddon

REPRODUCTION : I (tried to !) did kuva flood mission at Amalthea on Jupiter and Abaddon on Europe, same observations.

EXPECTED RESULT : Number of "braids destroyed" should have changed. 1 then 2 then 3 until the fourth one which destroy the kuva siphon

OBSERVED RESULT : Number of "braids destroyed" satyed at 0/4.

REPRODUCTION RATE : I only (tried to !) did 2 Kuva Flood missions and it happened on both.

Obviously related to the two posts above...

• TYPE: In-Game, Kuva Siphon/Flood
  • DESCRIPTION: Void dashing into kuva clouds does not break Kuva Braids doesn't break them
  • VISUAL: Not really able to show this with a picture as it is kinda a multi-step process to break a braid...
  • REPRODUCTION: On multiple Kiva Siphon/Flood missions, after destroying one or more braids as normal, the braids stopped doing their sucking animation and would thereafter no be able to be broken.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The braids should be doing their sucking animation and sound, and when the cloud it is attracting is "dealt with" it should explode.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: On multiple Kiva Siphon/Flood missions, the braids randomly stopped doing their sucking animation but the clouds came as expected, however when dashing into the cloud it doesn't break the braid.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Done a couple of Siphon and Flood missions so far and when I did encounter it I ran into this bug. Once I was able to break one braid before it bugged out, on another I was able to break 2 before it bugged out.

EDIT: After initial post I did another Flood mission and this time the first braid started it's sucking animation and sound correctly, but after the cloud was "dealt with" it stopped the sound but the siphon was forever stuck that way. The clouds continued to spawn as before but the braids wouldn't break.

NOTE: I ran all of these missions solo.

EDIT 2: See video of a capture Siphon where the Siphon just popped up for me, though it failing to break 2 braids: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Atk76VVTsa4_grIhrTE8PZZwsf2l9A?e=CPXYvj  [MP4 video taken via Windpws 10 Game recording and hosed from OneDrive; not sure why the link is so cryptic...]

EDIT 3: Upon further testing the bug, or bugs, present in a few different ways. I've uploaded a few unlisted youtube clips to help illustrate it. [No laughing at me when I get stuck in the terrain or otherwise make myself look bad...]

NOTE: this one shows a little before, the issue presenting itself, and then extraction (showing the system thinks it awarded the kuva already)

• DESCRIPTION: Some shotguns are missing bullet impact visuals. Firing certain shotguns like Vaykor Hek and Sobek produce no visual feedback.
  • VISUAL: Video comparison of bugged and working shotgun https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZm8yYf9zas
  • REPRODUCTION: Shoot at walls using Hek or Sobek (There might be more shotguns bugged that i missed cause i don't currently own them)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Bullet impact properly registers and provides visual feedback (bullet holes , sparks flying)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Bullet impact produces no visual feedback (nothing happens no bullet holes , no sparks)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All the time.

[Riven Unveiling Bug :P]

[Task : complete 30+ defense without objective taking damage and without using energy consumables]

[Description : Took limbo decent range high duration and amprex. Put my bubble and camp-kill till round 5. Never got challenge fail. Didnt use energy pad. No zenurik dash 😛 Only Limbo rift energy regen. On extracting, didnt get unveiled riven 😞 ]

[100% Every game same issue] 

Archived