Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Hotfix 27.2.1

[DE]Rebecca

9 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

We didn't want another rushed content update...

So they gave us a rushed changes/fixes update instead...

Brilliant...

Are you really surprised? It's like they are competing to release the lowest quality updates possible.

Just now, Perfectly_Framed_Waifu said:

Still one-shots groups of lvl 170s. Seriously, the one weapon that needed a nerf is the one least affected by the 90% falloff. Meanwhile, the Zhuge Prime is basically a worse Zhuge now. Think about that.

Yeah. However I do not want to go as far as to nerf Bramma EVEN more than it now has otherwise I'll have to "GRAM PRIME SUPERSPIN" through every. Damn. Mission. again...

1 minute ago, Rizoa said:

My cernos prime has 30 mod cap.
I have 5 catalysts.
It's telling me I'm missing store item and cannot apply these catalysts. 

Fix da bug, DE.

Oddly i just put a catalyst in my fulmin, no problem there. Might be weapon specific.

15 minutes ago, Gailus said:

It's largely because the toxin mods are only applied once instead of being squared like they used to be.

The new formula for gas is only marginally better than the square root of the old formula. On top of that it's mitigated by armor and then cut in half because of the -50% damage vs. flesh.

That's not true at all.  They were never squared.  If you had faction mods, that's where the squaring was coming from.

1 minute ago, Vitalis_Inamorta said:

That's not true at all.  They were never squared.  If you had faction mods, that's where the squaring was coming from.

The old formula for Gas DoT was as follows:
[Base Damage * Faction Bonus] * [1 + [Toxin Mods] * [Faction Bonus]] * [1 + [Toxin Mods] * [Faction Bonus]]

The new formula for Gas damage aura is as follows:
[Base Damage * Faction Bonus] * [1 + [Toxin Mods] * [Faction Bonus]]

This was known and tested extensively, and was the main reason why Gas was so good. Doing Toxin damage helped a lot too.

11 minutes ago, ValkyrieX99 said:

It's now status % per projectile, rather than per whole shot.

Before:

30% overall crit chance, divide by 8 for "per pellet" = 3.75% crit per pellet.

Now:

It's 11.3% crit per pellet. This is actually 3x the original. (3.75 x 3 = 11.25)

Be happy, you gained 3x status chance! I noticed mostly with Corinth that i am now hitting a lot more statuses than before.

You haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about, either with crit OR status.

Please fix this self damage to knockback nonsense. I am having nothing but issues with being knocked over even while using cautious shot. The ogris is completely useless now unless I am working a very large map and able to shoot from at least 10 meters away. As anyone who plays this game may have noticed, there are a lot of levels with some fairly tight confines. In a pipe? Fall over. Open a door? Fall over. Have an enemy round a corner or a grineer pop up right next to you? Fall over. On a ledge? Fall off. These are EXPLOSIVE weapons. They go boom and it hurts. That’s fine. You already had a mod in the game to address the self damage, Cautious Shot. Just make it applicable to all explosive weapons. There’s nothing wrong with letting me make the choice of whether to risk self damage or not. If anything, just remove the ability for me to proc myself with statuses from my weapons.

Also, this damage falloff sucks. Why in the world would you put damage falloff on explosive weapons?! If that’s how you want to go, increase the explosive range and apply the falloff only to the extended bit. If I need to be more skillful with placing explosive shots, you have a fantastic solution to that one too, sniper rifles! Explosives are meant to go boom, not need to be accurate, and cause maximum devastation. This falloff makes these weapons kinda junky. Why would I use a high damage weapon that I have to be accurate with and that also takes me out of the fight after I use it beyond fire rate or reload? The answer is...I wouldn’t.

hace 47 minutos, [DE]Rebecca dijo:

Slightly reduced Mag’s Magnetize ‘Magnetic Pull’ strength to be more balanced with max level Strength Mods

I love the game, i play since 2013 every day, and love DE, i main mag since 2013 too, i wish that you guys stop the mag nerf, i love her, and she suffer big nerfs every year, the rewok was and is awesome, and i ask stop the nerf over her, others warframes are op as hell, like mesa, and i dont see nerfs over her every year, i dont ask mesa get nerfed, i ask some love for my little magsi prime, she need op damage from her powers, like mesa, nova, saryn and the rest of the op warframes, mag is very strong i known, but hurts to see how she have little nerfs, syndicate mods nerfs, i only use pull for the 60% of energy orbe on kill, but pull is too weak in end game, crush only work fine if we use the augment, that leave us 2 powers that work op, and magnetize needs to be op. If DE read this, thanks for the awesome game.

Thank you DE for such a quick hotfix. Through my reading, I didn't see a similar issue I've experienced since the intro to the staggering affect. After experiencing it by a point blank shot with the Kuva Bramma, I was unable to jump up from the ground at all.

*sigh* well, there's no denying that you guys added and fixed a LOT in this update, but one thing you haven't yet fixed are the sync issues with the Railjack wing turrets.

I'm still getting black blocks in the skybox, the result of entering a turret and aiming "inward" to the ship. 

F57576538EEB57D66EDB2A5CC3B5CA9D3729C556E1E735997F237D2085F5216BB34E784EC795F5F0Something kinda new, pilot arms sometimes disappear when steering.

3A0EDBA9C44B121D652D94710575569B0066B650And gunners still get pushed out of the ship upon mounting a wing turret:

A472CF5A82F33B168E12074F6DBDDCAE64EB418AThis also results in the turrets getting locked into place, making them unusable:

16588F479CBFA7B170FE488C5FBA68A839168AECI'll probably be posting about this (again) in the megathread, but am I asking too much here? Is it really that hard to resolve some simple sync issues with a movable part? I have no idea if you've actually read any of my mentions of this issues (there are quite a few) but can you please get around to addressing it in the near future? That's all I ask.

3 minutes ago, Gailus said:

The old formula for Gas DoT was as follows:
[Base Damage * Faction Bonus] * [1 + [Toxin Mods] * [Faction Bonus]] * [1 + [Toxin Mods] * [Faction Bonus]]

The new formula for Gas damage aura is as follows:
[Base Damage * Faction Bonus] * [1 + [Toxin Mods] * [Faction Bonus]]

This was known and tested extensively, and was the main reason why Gas was so good. Doing Toxin damage helped a lot too.

Whoever tested that had other things applying, because I'd tested gas builds repeatedly on many different primaries and secondaries and they were never doing more damage per proc than the gas damage on the weapon, which several of them would have been if your above equation were accurate.

To me it looks like you may be using the equation that hearkens back to the old stealth melee gas bug.  It hasn't been that way for quite a while.

First of all, thank you for all of the work you guys and gals have put into Warframe as a whole. It's really incredible to look back and see how far the game has come.

Secondly, I did want to make one humble request: Could you please fix the issue where equipping the Scanner, then using a melee attack unequips the Scanner? It gets quite frustrating having to constantly re-equip the Scanner from the Gear Wheel. Thank you! 🙂

Archived