Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

a warframe that has not yet been named, which could turn into a panther, for example, which can jump and run along the ceiling and walls, because of the transformation, the abilities would change. Stylistics  warframe could be made closer reminiscent of Africa

Had other ideas but they're already here so gonna get wacky and say a "Weapon" Warframe. As in Transformer-esque. Arm cannon, blade limbs, etc. But the main thing would be the Warframe being able to turn into a turret and go nuts or target an ally and be "controlled" by their movement but still being able to shoot/use abilities as a mounted shoulder turret or something. Sounds insane but fun and different so the idea could work well in you guys hands.

I always thought there could be like a Kuva/Grineer Warframe, kinda how Valkyer was created by the Corpus but instead the Grineer. Maybe a Lich like Warframe that casts abilities with health instead of energy and drains it from enemies to keep themselves and allies alive, kinda like Hyldrin with her shields but instead with health

Derelict warframe..
Sleek outward design. Clean white with lots of smooth rounded plates and faces. Maybe featuring the white derelict vines somehow.
However, conceals an infested core. Between the cracks of its facade, infested tissues and tendrils are visible. 
Themed around changing between the clean orokin aesthetic and the infestation. Can transform into an infested abomination capable of dealing good AoE and self sustain when some condition is met, perhaps something to do with breaking the orokin armour to release the infestation. After a certain amount of health damage? 
The derelict theme is a theme in warframe that we don't really see enough of. Most of the themes have a warframe associated with them while the derelict seems to only have kavats. 

Reavus, the Void Damage DPS Tank.

Sprint speed: 1.15

Unranked stats: 400 armour, 350 health, 200 energy

LvL 30 stats: 600 armour, 600 health, 400 energy

Passive ability: Void channel

Reavus naturally imbues all his weapons and attacks with void energy, giving him a passive 10% damage increase. This passive also negates sentient ability to adapt to damage.

First ability: Shockwave

Functions similar to Nidus' Virulence, regenerating his own energy with successful hits.

Energy cost: 20

Damage: 500

Range: 20 meters

Energy refund per hit: 5

Can be improved with range, strength and efficiency

Reavus pulses a 5 meter wide shockwave from his hands. Any enemy caught in this is immediately knocked down, and have a 100% chance to drop energy if killed by shockwave.

Second ability: Chrysalis

Ability type: channeling

Can be improved with efficiency

Reavus wraps himself in his wings and encases himself in a void bubble, healing himself at a rate of 15 energy for 20 health. While chrysalis is active, Reavus is impervious to all damage and can sustain this form so long as he has energy. He also becomes immobile and cannot attack anyone.

Third ability: Barrage

Ability type: Single shot casting

Can be improved with strength and efficiency

Reavus extends his wings and fires Razor sharp spikes imbued with void energy. These organic 'missiles' seek and destroy any nearby enemy for large damage. They do not consume energy however. Instead they consume 10 health per missile. These missiles also increase in damage the lower Reavus' health gets. 

100%-75%health - 500 damage

75%-50%health - 2000 damage

50%-25% health - 8000 damage

Below 25% health 30000 damage

Fourth ability: Unleashed

Ability type: Channeling

Can be improved with strength, efficiency and range (splash damage)

Damage: 25000 per bomb

Armour increase: 150%

Energy/sec 20

Reavus extends his wings and takes flight, granting him a significant increase to his damage and armour. He replaces his primary weapon with firing void powered bombs from his hands. Note: use of this power disables his other abilities.

this is a storm,(Man) the warframe is based on gas damage, this warframe is good as a saport and a good domager.

ability # 1: storm releases gas projectiles from its body, the number of projectiles is 10.

ability # 2: the storm gets a little faster, jumps higher, hangs in the air longer, and when the storm runs past the enemy, it will be knocked down.

ability # 3: storm creates storm \ dome around themselves, bullets adversary not fly in dome, and fly around, opponent engulfed in dome periodically receives damage gas

ability # 4: storm begins to hover over land and water like a Visp, all of his abilities change and become stronger, and instead of the main weapon, storm shoots jets of gas.

ability to # 1 (in Ulta) to storm shoots in 2 times more projectiles.

ability # 2 (Ulta) attracts allies by increasing strength and HP (allies inhale energy gas).

ability # 3 (Ulta) storm creates a gas explosion that does a lot of damage.

I'm not an artist, I tried to make it more beautiful, I wanted to look like a warframe, I talk a little bit about its details, it has all sorts of holes in the body through which the gas comes out, an animated helmet and wheels on the forearms are his weapons that he used in Ulta melee, he can throw them as a disk .

• U0TyskaRyaQ.JPGDUKxFnJVLX8.JPG
  • высшая форма
  • O2DgF3mPypo.JPG

14 hours ago, j9970 said:

I someone might have said it already but, maybe a explorer frame that is sorta like a scout. They might have something like a kdrive to help with movement and over all most of the skills deal with movement and single focused burst dps on one target at a time so it isn't at all a room nuke frame and skills might change if they are on their movement option or not. If the frame does have two slightly different skill sets when on the kdrive or not on the kdrive. When you are on the kdrive might have slightly more defense for surviving and way less damage output as a sacrifice, while not on the kdrive way more dps but you are both slower and weaker. (to be honest the kdrive is 100% replaceable with basically anything else) That is all i have. I hope you enjoyed my thoughts have a great and wonderful month.

Do you know there is a gear item that is a drivable spy eye?

Something I've been wanting for awhile now: an "Armsmaster" themed Warframe. Meaning a Warframe that can carry/shoot more weapons than usual and/or switch out equipped weapons with weapons in the arsenal on the fly. 

I also noticed people made suggestions for a demolitionist themed Warframe, this is a more general idea that can incorporate that as well.

I got the idea from the Asuri Nova skin which has many arms. Why not make a Warframe with many "arms" (literally and figuratively lol) that can be used to their advantage?

I would like to see a Rider Warframe. A warframe that summons and rides creatures like they would be mounts. The creatures doing to damage for the warframe when on it. I love animals, so anything with animals would be fine. But it would be so cool to see a warframe ride one!

Our strength comes from void... Where does void lead? We don't know.

But we have the key to the void, the power from the void———We made this war frame with the flesh and blood of Tennno

Empier. It is the embodiment of destruction. It has the power of breaking dimensions. It can easily destroy me and everything in Orokin

Void devil, devil, devil, what have we created? When I witnessed its great power, I couldn't help thinking in my mind, is Tennno human?

Why not a Grineer based frame, Vauban looks alot like Corpus and Nidus is infested, why not have a frame the Grineer found and tinkered with giving him\her Grineer designed armor and effects, he\she escapes or is rescued and becomes a playable frame, maybe an ability can be to place one of those (or multiple)  grineer covers for defensive use, just a thought i was having

Delirium. Sry im bad on english and i write on russian, ok?

История этого варфрейма начинается с того, что это первый тенно подвергшийся к экспериментам владеющих разумом, они хотели объединить технологии тенно со своими, чтобы получить сверхюнита, способного выдержать большое количества урона и становлясь все сильнее, с каждым повреждением. Его имя Delirium означает как раз то, что он начинает сходить с ума, получая урон. Так как это не просто оболочка, а самый настоящий оператор, заключенный в доспехи владеющих разумом, но которым можно управлять удаленно.

Суть варфрейма в том, что у него нет статичных способностей. Его пассивка заключается в том, что она изменяет способности варфрейма. Например, при полном уровне здоровья у него по большей части безобидные способности, помогающие союзникам, при 75%  здоровья, персонаж начинает немного трястись и у него заменяются, например способность лечения на способность нанесения урона, при 50%, он начинает сильнее трястись, иногда хватаясь за голову, к примеру заменяется способность, уменьшающая получаемый урон на увеличивающий тот или иной урон по противникам, а при 25% здоровья, варфрейм полностью сходит с ума, он начинает постоянно держать за голову и пригибаться от боли (если персонаж не двигается), а заменяется, к примеру его ультимативная способность, варфрейм хватается за голову, пригибается и изгибаясь  выдает оглушающий крик, сводящий с ума уже врагов, нанося им урон, заставляющий либо бежать в страхе, либо атаковать своих, а также восстанавливает себе здоровья в зависимости от нанесенного урона противникам.

Думаю идея интересная, прошу, если прочитали, ответьте мне как-нибудь, хотя бы сообщением по почте. А то я боюсь из-за языкового барьера вы можете не прочитать. (Please, if you have read it , respond to me somehow, at least by email. I'm afraid you might not read it because of the language barrier.) Please contact with me on email dobropogalovatkdilikaty@gmail.com.

Спасибо за внимание.

Native american themed Warframe (and I don't mean specifically North America, could always be Inca or Aztec).  Yes, Ivara is a huntress and Titania has that connection to nature and the Silver Grove going for her, but a full blown tribal, primitive, indigenous warframe has a lot of potential. I think the easiest implementation would be to base his theme around nature (controlling vegetation like Vines and whatnot, medicinal plants to heal and buff him etc) ancestors, totems and spirit animals (you can utilize the already diverse Orb Vallis fauna and give him a Venus backstory or expand upon Plains of Eidolon's fauna and lore and give him that background) so he can either summon them, gain buffs (bull horns to charge, claws to attack, wings to fly etc) or even turn into them (would be cool to have one as a companion, but Khorra exists). To make him even more unique, you can give him something like boleadoras, honda, átlatl/cumana, LONG SPEAR. (FINALLY) to not give him the predictable bow which Ivara already covers. I know the whole "lost relic from another time" is a bit cliche and overdone, but he could be a hidden protector of nature, similar to how Harrow spent who knows how much time protecting the red veil from the man in the wall, the new Warframe could have hidden all this time being the protector of nature, animals and the spirits of Venus/earth. Not "preserved in cryosleep" but rather hiding, forced to come out due to the imminent threat of the sentient invasion.

4 минуты назад, (PS4)moriastrum сказал:

most skills deal with movement and one focused burst of dps on a single target

no, he doesn't focus on one target , his first skill is shooting particles in different directions, they are aimed at the enemy.

Spoiler

Alchemist warframe Hermes is the father of alchemy he uses his exalted bubble alchemist canon do deal big damages and use his syringe&concoctions to get buffs from enemies and allies alike and support his team with big sets of buff his gameplay is to get as many buff as he can to increase his survivability and damage and support his team an all around frame

Passive more buff he get more damage and survivability he has up to 95% damage reduction

First Ability Injection DNA  Hermes canon change to large syringe inject to an ally or enemy

If injected to an enemy:Deal damage and absorb DNA which will give buffs depend of enemy faction and type

grineer can give armor bonus corpus give bonus shields infested bonus hp / also depend on enemies type u get elemental ips damage and elemental ips resistances 

if ally ; it will take its passive and %  of its stats and increased str 

Second ability Hermes release the Injection from the large syringe into a buff showers giving him and allies buffs he collected if hold button Hermes slam the ground with his Canon dealing big AOE damage  depend on buffs he got

Third ability Concoctions Hermes have number of different concoction same like ivara quiver he can cycles and use them

1st concoction hp/shield regeneration 

2nd elixir of energy

3rd speed potion

4th explosive flask

Fourth ability Exalted Alchemy canon Fires Fire/Ice/Corrosive blastes   Or Flame /Freeze / Corrosive Thrower 

a frame that was made for gun and melee combat and it focuses on enhancing those.

it would be about getting the most out of movement, positioning, the most out of your weapons by enhancing the way you interact with them.

like an ability to teleport to a location as a tactical positioning

a shield ability

an ability to enhance your melee performance and your gun performance

basically something that is realistic to THIS world. a frame that enhances human performance with only a littlebit of magic. sometihng that requires more input and skill to perform and something that does not trivialize the gameplay

. add a pheonix warframe                                                add a new oparator quest wher u fo

in  and old ship fix it and in the nav theres a wormhole and it takes u to a place wher all the other npc teno are and there in shcools and u get cutem oparotor abilitys for what school u piked and it can be done with up to 3 other players and npc romace with u and npc u get the phionix frame at the end of the quest

Calamity :  A Warframe made from a passed Orokin Royal who See's nothing but Filth in his once owned Origin System.  (Not much to go on srry )  if you've Seen FUSED Zamasu He Looks kind of like that))  Calamity has A Large Halo on his Back that only Appears when His 4th is used & Smaller Halo's appear Behind him the Smaller Halos looks Varies by wat Ability he's Using.  He would have a Restraint gauge Kind of like Bruuk but its called Judgement Gauge & Shows His Large Halo on the Gauge  once the Gauge is Emptied All of the Halos would appear  & He would Float/Levitate like Hyldrien.  &   (He Gains a Aura Shining Around him while in Judgement Mode))  His Outfit Would look "KIND" Of like FUSED Zamasu's)))   {{ I did Not Make his abilities as I just made a design of an item that appears when he Uses them }} A frame like this would be Glorious View wise xD

Yggdrasil, the plants/trees based warframe! 😄 It is a theme that we havent really heard of in Warframe, Oberon being more of a Paladin based warframe

•     Use plants and trees at is advantage
  •     Have a signature weapon that is a wooden bow that, in is hands, when he it an ennemies, can stuck them on the ground with roots/branbles
  •     We could get it in a quest, it will be cool to do so because it's been a long time since we didin't get a new frame true a quest, and it will be a nice way to  explain the lore of this frame, just like we did with Titania or Inaros (and many other). We could say that he was the guardians of some place on earth but have been deafeated (maybe by a sentient) and scater around the system, and we will need to rebuild it and deafeat the sayed sentient
  •     Looks like a warframe that have a wood texture on it, some branches on it anda face with only one eye in a hole and crown made out of branche

What do you thinks about it? 😄

Edit : Also, it will be nice to have a new sentinel with it, could be fun

Archived