Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

What about a Melee based Warframe that can't use it's primary or secondary weapon, but morph it's Melee weapon into different forms depending on the stance mod you put on the actual Warframe ( a example would be if you put a bo staff stance mod on it then it's hand would morph it's skin into a bo staff)

Ability 1: Morph your hands to the opponents gun and use their own weapon against them

Ability 2: For a short amount of time gain armor for each enemy killed 

Ability 3: Bind enemies with a tendril of skin from your other hand, this will allow a teammate or you to finish them off

Ability 4: Both hands morph into a deadly version of what be your stance mod is based off of releasing a flurry of combos that heals with each hit. 

A "gravity fluid" Warframe would be awesome. Walk on walls at will, manipulate gravity of/around enemies, self, and allies. Maybe increase or decrease gravity above enemies for damage/disorientation, create super dense gravity to crush an enemy or pull enemies to a central point. 

Marionette, a puppeteer warframe who hides in plain sight and controls the world and those in it with the slightest movement of her fingers.

Designed by the orokin for both battlefield and courtroom, using strings that extend from her palms she could both restrain enemies to the ground before taking deadly aim or subtlety manipulate the actions of those who opposed her master. 

She was adorned from head to toe, a show piece so beautiful any orokin would welcome her into their home, but feint, capable of fading into the shadows leaving naught but her strings behind to sow deceit and mischief.

I would love a four-armed tank warframe

based mainly off of general grievous from Star Wars. DE you guys can make all the other abilities, but I want the ultimate ability to be a big railgun on his back. His main element should be electricity. And I want an ability so he crawls around just like general grievous. 

Don't Know if the idea has been said but what about a warframe that has 4 arms two for using the gun like normal and the other two for powers or for look that is a mix between orokin and sentient 4th power would use all arms in animation sentients try to make there own warframe like what they did to ballas I think a more leaned towards sentient looking warframe would look sick tbh need more sentient stuff

How about a time base warframe? I know we have Stasis for Limbo and Protea has a time reversing ability. But what if we had a frame based solely on time. Maybe their first ability could reverse time on a target? If you cast it on an ally, it'll set them back 4 seconds(effected by ability duration), and if you use it on an enemy, it would reduce their level by 3(effected by ability strength). And maybe their ult would be the power to erase time(yes; that is a jojo's reference) or add time. E.g. reducing a mobile defense targets remaining time or adding duration to allies abilities. This would obviously have a very high energy cost and decent cooldown. 

I have an idea. How about an Insectoid inspired frame that uses insect like drones to attack and defend. The passive skill could let you change the drone load outs. The first skill could be a target indicator that gives a buff when targeted to allies and a debuff when on an enemy and lets you give basic orders to the drones. The other three could be a support, defense and offense based drone.

25 minutes ago, Thural said:

Tank frame, with an arm or shoulder mounted cannon, and looks like a literal tank.

24 minutes ago, Jim_Gringus said:

A spartan or nordic warrior frame because God of War is cool.

24 minutes ago, ninjawsome10 said:

Time warframe

24 minutes ago, --Aegis--Dandy said:

Posting this here in case no one else does. Bastion Warframe designed a few years ago by Adam Burn https://www.artstation.com/adamburnart

I have always dreamed of seeing something like this in-game.

Bastion using his ultimate ability

These 4 would be best in my opinion for the next warframe. But if i had to pick then either Bastion or Tank frame, most likely Bastion though. (Even though having a shoulder mounted f***ing tank cannon would be pretty badass.)

Archived