Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Open Call for Warframe Theme Ideas!

[DE]Helen

Make male werewolf character. I like playing warframe but in this game there is no character, I can love for his design. So much characters looks bad for me and only 3, looks good for me. I love wolves and for me, this game must have something like male hunter. Must have tail! 🙂

Similar to how Nezha is Ember's tankier counterpart, give Chroma a less tanky elemental counterpart.

I'm thinking something along the lines of Merlin - probably male (a lot of existing male characters are just big bois, so would be nice to get some less physical power in there), very distinguished and mythic, with the ability to select from the primary elements on the fly: lightning blasts, toxin clouds, flame spears, ice beams, that kind of thing. Maybe give him a staff as an exalted which both shoots and functions as a melee weapon, a bit like an extended version of the spearguns we already have.

I want to see a warframe like Valkyr but on steroids! This one is like a "sister" or whatever to valkyr in the sense that they were tormented by a faction in the name of science. This warframe acts like a real violent deadly monster! In warframe DE has experimented with new animations such as  wisps animation so it would be cool to see a warframe that mostly runs on all fours (but there idle could be them standing like other warframes).  This warframe could be in the grineer faction or in the infested faction. I'm a big fan of blood, gore, and dark backstories so having a warframe like that would be awesome! I was thinking it could be themed after a predatory animal like a wolf, maybe its name could be Lyca or Lycan. It could join wukong in having a tail. I was thinking that if it's a grineer faction warframe its backstory could be that the grineer were doing cloning to this specific warframe but it ended up severally backfiring, this warframe breaks out of the cloning facility (or where ever they do there cloning stuff) and murders all of the grineer as it berserks through the facility, the warframe then escape the building entirely and roams a planet and destroys everything in its path, The operator is sent to investigate and eventually tame this "beast". 
That's my idea for a warframe!

Perhaps an angel styled frame? Angels are generally drawn with hundreds of wings and eyes, and are often like 'fear me not'. I think it would be fun to play around with the idea of a chaotic looking frame thats angellic or saviorlike, or perhaps even fallen angel themed. their abilities could all change when they ult so they basically have two forms

I am excited for this. Have had decent ideas in the past. But knew sharing would do little unless there was a following

Puppeteer: You literally become the enemy for a time. Taking them over and using them against their friends. 

Imitator: you copy 3 of the powers of your enemies or allies. (Basically kirby but much more deadly.)

Judge: You judge the deeds of those around you, buffing your allies and vanquishing or killing your enemies.

Alchemist: (Like full metal alchemist) You harness the power of transformation around you. Creating a sword or gun at will. Creating rock formations that catapult enemies  

I can imagine him being the only horseman type frame. Depending on his what head he swaps to (Strife, War, Etc.) he could have slight variations on his abilities. Like one of them could be a charge on your horse to stampede enemies. 

When Gauss came out, his visuals and structure seemed more solid and mechanical, compared to other warframes. My idea (though already thought of by many other members of the community) is a more... mechanical themed warframe. Where most of his/her powers are directly connected to their visual design (like Protea). Like being able to launch off an arm or expose its core.

Triglav 

The three headed slavic deity of the heavens (or sky), earth and the underworld. He could heal, deal damage or be tanky, depending on the form he is in. (changing the form would work like chromas energy colour or equinoxes metamorphosis but you would need to charge the ability)

would be cool if he got dual hammers

"Bellum" whose name is the latin word for war is a soldier based frame who is battle scarred from the many battles including the Old War. He has been lost after loosing connection to their tenno, adrift in deep space. This frame was thought to be have been unrecoverable after helping hold back the sentients using his many armaments including his powerful Exaulted Rifle which fires like an Assault Rifle but can transform into a devastating Grenade Launcher clearing waves of enemies or at least in this case stall for time holding the enemy back. Years past and a faint signal is picked up by Cephalon Cy who recognizes it as an emergency signal also used in the old war. We and the Railjack travel into deep space to find the signal and hopefully get an answer to what caused this signal to emit after so many years have passed since the Old War.  

"Tenno and Titans made an allience. This Warframe, maded only for Endless War"
 Titavio
Height: 1.5 or 1.2  x Rhino Prime Height
The body of Titavio have brutal shapes, but an ellegant desigh. Have 6 binoculars on the face. Have brutal posture, maded of dark metal(on choose). A lots of armor plates covering the body, the long fingers, heavy hands, musculator, made only for Endless Crusade. Big armor plate on the front with center in shape of {Orokin or Lotos emblam}.

{Probably Stats,rang 1}
Armor: 450
Shields: 200
Hp: 225
Moving Speed: 0.8

Power: 120
Duration: 90
Energo efficienty: 100
Affected Area: 100
Abillities:
Passive: Because of heavy armor, the Titavio ingores melee damage.{Exceptions: Abillityes of enemys in melee radius, status, heavy enemys}
1.Painful truth
 Deploy the bomb that create corrosive smoke and demolish the armor of enemys in 5\10\15 meter radius, for 10\20\30 seconds.
Damage: None
Augmantion: Beatiful Lie
 The bomb now create corrosive and gas smoke,for 20 second and 25 meter radius
(Can get in Arbiters of Hexies)
2. Death Face
All enemys that saw the Titavio will fear and run for like 20\25\30 seconds in 30\35\40 meter radius
Augmantation: The Death Soul
All enemys will numb of fear for 15 seconds and 50 meter radius and they cant do anything
3.Maniac
 All enemys in 20\30\40 meter radius will be enabled for finishing off hits for 10 seconds
Augmantation: Psycho
All enemys in 30 meter radius will recieve 100 cut damage every second and will enabled for finishing off hits for 15 seconds
4. Doom 
 Increase the damage,attack speed, move speed of allies and Titavio at 200% for 10 seconds
Augmantation: The Awaitings Of Death
The buff will decreast to 125%, but the abillity will last for 33 seconds

Ideas for concept of Warframe:

1. Its have strange shaped armor on the hands,legs,neck and spine like this art like this one.   devojka: “ my semester’s design project ‘REACTIVE DYNAMISM’ A dynamic “second skin” which articulates a wearer’s need for personal space by responding to and exaggerating his body language. The piece changes position depending on the movement the...
2. The body of the Titavio can be heavy armored, but ellegant desigh, like the clockwort mechanisms.(Here,like this one)
de41f0b8c157761341117f6ff4472103.jpg
Bonus content:
Special Weapon: The Doom Preachers
Description: The duel combination, of this heavy revolvers, can devastate the enemy
Concept: The really big pistols, like kraken but in 2 times bigger, have the revolver shaped corpus, long barrels, locked magazine, and brutal formed decorations, simbolizing the chaos.
Stats:
 *Maind Gun*
Chance of Status: ~10-15%
Chance of Crits: ~17-20%
Crit Multipler: x2.5
Reloading Spead: 4 seconds
Magazine: 16 bullets
Damage:
Hit: 100
Penetration: 400
Cut: 50
*Alt fire*
Use 4 bullets in magazine to fire the heavy explosive caliber
Chance of Status: 70%
Chance of Crit: ~10%
Crit Multipler: x1.5
Damage:
Explosion: 500
Way of gathering: Quest: "The Warrior of Chaos"
Meaning: The Grineer found the ancient artifact on Lua, from the data reseaved " the artifact represent the strength of our Empire". You need to investigate their finds
OR second: The spy mission on Sedna
Bonus: Alt Helmet:
Concept: The paladin like helmet,with heavy plates,8 binoculars(or one screen like visor), again: brute but elegant deight

A Elastic (Rubber) Warframe.

Heat proc will elongate and hence make him fragile while also increasing his potential energy and granting bonus attack damage.

Cold proc will make you denser and keep increasing your defenses while making you stiff and therefore decreasing attack damage.

All other procs work normally.

Warframe based around fire like Ember, but a much more melee/close range based frame. Abilities that cause Heat procs to debuff the damage dealt to this frame, or maybe a fire retribution shield like certain mods. Ultimate would be an Exalted sword similar to Excalibur, but instead of long ranged sword beams he fires closer ranged waves that linger after his attacks.

Maybe named Surtr or Surt, like the Norse fire giant

I'd love to see a serpent-themed frame. Lots of different visuals/iconography to choose from (fangs, scales, coils, serpentine lines, etc.), lots of ways to approach potential abilities (Poison/DoTs? Summons? Deception/misdirection? Etc.), lots of possible inspiration to draw from. I'd personally go for something along the lines of BlazBlue's Hazama/Terumi, but there's no shortage of serpent-related mythology out there (Jormungandr, Ouroboros, etc.).

Eager to see the end result at TennoCon, in any case. ❤️

Archived