Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

Hi Tenno Hi m8s i has here one idea ^^

no Mods

"Nightmare"

passive ice atem ----all players get mana reg buff % = a small ^^ (could be easier iceatem out mouth come at skin ^^)

1 blood Cry
  buffs all surrounding players with rage for 20sek Rage = Kill them more than 5 enemies increases the dmg after the 5 opponents % per opponent 1.3%
  for the duration of 30 sec are 3 of your teamembers infested by the buff you get yourself a dmg buff of 60%

2 Blood addiction
  buff you and a fellow player blitz damage with status chance and duration of + 20% to weapon value + cut 20% to weapon value and movement speed +17% for 13   sec 

Lightning ice
3 buff for all a shild 10 sec they are fired or in close-up attack slows down the Opponent 6 sec per sek 25 ice dmg      

Nightmare Dreamphase
4 put on all enemis a curse which reduces the armor transforms you into a flying wisp with sense and perform verdering sense-swings 
(damage wide effizens) 

New ulti'Sense need again formas ! 😄 meybe mod for weapon 
all skills can be activated when in sense form .

You can Play Duration  Buff Aura support or ulti  dmg frame

the exact % calculations are of course your thing ^^      is 1 idea i has more 😄 call me if you want xD Gl Hf m8s 🙂

A Warframe based on tricking, breakdancing, and fluid movements. (Tricking is basically breakdancing, parkour, and gymnastics put together). Some examples of how it could work offensively are like how Zuko fights Azula in the finale, or how Camille's empowered Q works in League of Legends.

Hi there! I know I'm a little late to the party, but I've got an idea that I think the community would like.

The theme I've chosen is "Snakes and Serpents."

It's an interesting idea to play around with. Considering just how many types of snakes there are, as well as the plethora of unique talents many snakes have, there's a lot of wiggle room when it comes to designing a frame around the theme. It's not too "out there" either. Not to mention, it seems like you guys sometimes like to play with mythologies in the design process for new frames, and there's plenty of material involving our scaled friends. This also fits into the nature and animal themes that seem to be really popular in the thread.  

You said this isn't about abilities yet. So, without delving into that area, I will just point out one thing. Without spoiling "The War Within," there's a sequence that involves a certain worm. You guys have a snake-like model on stand-by with movement mechanics already in place. I won't lie, that whole part of the quest is the inspiration for this theme. With a little tweaking, it could be really unique. 

If I may, there are a few snakes that stand out, and each offer a potentially unique path of design.

• Cobras have fantastic hoods that intimidate and unnerve.
  • Vipers have a sharp appearance, and their venom is no laughing matter.
  • Boas come in an impressive array of colors and hues
  • Anacondas are massive masters of constriction

And that's just a small number of real world examples. When you consider the different types of mythological sources, things get crazier.

• The Leviathan was a massive serpent of the oceans
  • Jormungandr was a legendary serpent so huge, it wrapped around the entire world.
  • Quetzalcoatl was a feathered serpent that was a brilliant sight to behold.

Honestly, I could go on for hours and hours on how much I (clearly) love snakes. There's lots of material and sources that could be thrown in a blender to create a truly unique warframe. To those that took the time to read this post: Thanks! And please, shower me with your reptilian ideas!

A Warframe based around a Preying Mantis would be awesome. With a variation of the drunken stance, the mantis would sway slightly back and forth in a noble animation, exuding fluidity and preparedness simultaneously. With the agile animation applied, an aggressive crouching stance with rotating downward pointing hands (like a preying mantis lol).

Lanky, male or female, but smaller in size. Narrow drooping head, slightly extended neck, back arched in restrained anticipation giving off an ‘air of bad posture’ with arms that rarely fall below the waist counteracting that ‘air’ with tones of limitess defense. Abdomen protruding to curve the body forward and causing the legs to spread diagonally for balance and short range agility.

Loose clothing around the legs or a barefoot feel to emphasize the character’s serenity, conversely more form fitting or bare-chested outerwear for the torso to emphasize the character’s definition. Leaning the outfit into ‘monk’ territory is acceptable but using the balance between mantis, monk, and space (for lack of a better term) a conservative, defensive and water-like Warframe emerges.

I like to call her Amnis, which is stream in latin, and good luck again to all those who submit 🙂

I forgot to add my helmet design 🤪

The centerpiece would revolve around a headband or ‘cloth-like’/fabric wrapping. While the goal of the fabric headwear is to continue the nomadic presentation, the subcategories of ‘a wanderer’s headwear’ offer a similar appeal (bandana masks, turbans, bald or even a rat tail braid). Triangular or 4 sided diamond shaped face (obtuse angle for the top of the head and acute for the chin area) creating platform for sharp edges and slanted designs. Chinky eyes, furrowed brow, sharp cheekbone areas etc. facial characteristics that compliment the wanderer’s style.

How about a cavalier or centaur warframe? After all we know there's horses somwhere out there.

They could trample enemies under foot and use a war horn / war banner to buff allies.

Their 4 could start a hunt making enemies panic and vulnerable for a short period of time.

I aslo think it would be neat if they could carry downed allies so as to get them to a safe place faster.

A ghost frame able to bring any fallen enemy back and fight in its body using there own weapons against them

1 possession able to bring any fallen enemy back 

2 assanation able to take form any enemy to copy

3 cosmic wave able to restore allies health and armor 

4 ghost cry able to make enemy freeze with fright 

I though of a warframe with steel and bone like exoskeleton with bone spikes coming out its body like pokypine and claws as the fingers and tail claw and the head of warframe have a crystal like teeth cover were a mouth should be even have horns on it head pulsing with void energy top of its head 

tail claw look like it has covering in rose hook like thorns on the back and front of the claws blades has veins going to blades then pulseing with energy 

I even thinking about the jump animation to high places the tail  latch it self to the surface like hold normal attach to wall animation  but wean you move or push to to near surfaces were you want to move towards it swings you to the spot you want to go

but I leave that up to the warframe creaters or people that will created the warframes

crystal teeth mouth that has void glow in its mouth then it slowly open and shut.

i wish i could draw it but sadly i not very good it so I hope this works or not lol. i have idea of it abilities but i don't think may like them or not bit going have see next time wean we get next step 

I have this idea for a warframe, that excels at transferring it's consiousness and takes control of an enemy for a certain duration and the duration can vary with duration mods and once you leave the enemy the enemy will explode, stunning nearby enemies.

I haven't thought indepth about this, just a vague idea. Thought I'd just post this.

17 hours ago, (NSW)Schmikulas said:

How about a Warframe that can control Gravity? 

While running on walls, he's forcing the enemy to ground by the power of gravity, or let's them hang on ceilings as easy targets. His Passiv ability could be, that he can hold on walls longer and can make higher wall jumps. 

I already thought of all his/her abilities and passive,even the name,and im working on the design,if our theme wins im gonna post everything,and maybe we'll win cuz there're a lot of people who chose a gravity based frame,like SEARCH FOR "GRAVITY" THERE'S A LOT OF COMMENTS ABOUT IT

strongly i notice the lack of warframes suited for a tank and bruiser gameplay. There are warframes that can engage some thet sustain but ive never seen one that can engage and supprt. The main theme im thinking about is similar to the bastion theme first posted at the bottom of this thread. I want a warframe that is gracious like a saviour yet brutal and fierce as another.

the theme: demons and saints"name:Dulatem"

what im going for here is a warframe that can up the ante by bolstering them selves to defend as one form and change to a relentless form. Thus leading to my next point, their appearences 

Visuals: This warframe will have a faint glow that envelops them when defensive but then change to a shatter then dissipate when they hunt. When the warframe changes between two forms they physically change in appearence. First as a defensive form they appear sleek and enduring with protruding pauldrons and leggings but, as they shift to their inner demon side the faint glow then turns into long wraith like strips of cloth. the head will have a noticeable change as a closed helmet exposes a fierce scarred one eyed appearence. the once sleek streamlined warframe then becomes enveloped in spikes near the leggings and pauldrons and the hands and feet grow talons and claws. you could say that this warframe is just an altered equinox but i would beg to differ...

Abilities:(i know abilities will not be reviewed but please consider these abilities to enhance the themes of demons and saints)

passive: rolling will change your warframe's appearance and abilities

Demon: 10% increase to attack speed and sprint -10% armor & accuracy +1 life steal

Saint: 10% increase to defense and gain 1/2/3 energy per 10/20/30 damage received -5%sprint speed/ reload-10%attack speed

ability 1 "serve/sever"

saint form: dash forward gaining 10% more armor for 10/s and dashing directly to allies will intercept projectiles with a shield lasting 1/s

demon form: lunge forward while extending spikes on the arms to deal slash damage and when aiming at the ground from the air slam down in a 0.5m strike applying savage true damage 200/600/950(executions through this method causes Dulatem to go on a 2/s cooldown to prevent spamming)

ability 2 "batter/bastion"

saint form: a sheild 4x2/5x3/6x4 meters long is held in front of the warframe for 2/3/4 seconds to block all incoming damage from attacks and converts 25%/35%/50% percent damage recived into oversheilds if health is full or  1/2 of the damage is changed into healing when health is damaged(can be used while dashing to an ally to enhance multiplier by an additional 10%)

demon form: gain10% movement speed 20% increased attack speed for 10/15/20 seconds while "sever" changes to "evicerate" evicerate: charge the ability to expand a spherical range that causes Dulatem to strike each enemy in range for 10/20/40 true damage per second, once fully expanded the area will remain untill dulatem runs out of energy or disables the skill(unless the skill is used in the air making dulatem slam the ground with a normal "sever" strike)

ability 3 "rouse/ruse"

saint form: disables any debuff and enhances Dulatem and nearby allies with 25/45/65% damage reduction

demon form: takes on an even deadlier appearance enhancing Dulatem's passives positive and negative effects by 1.5x drains 5 energy 2 health a second (adds and additional +3 life steal) while ruse is active the range of eviserate increases by 25% and deals an additional 5 slash damage per second with 20% proc

ability 4 "Duality"

"dark and light, happiness and sadness, calmness and anger"

Dulatem achieves perfect balance and negates negative effects of his passive and changing all of Dulatems skills (costs15 energy/s)

serve/sever now changes to sanctify: the Dulatem and party gain increased armor/attack damage by 5/7.5/10% 2 energy/s

batter/bastion now changes to "Miseratio and Odium": the siganture exhalted weapons of Dulatem a lance and sheild

Mirseratio has a 100 degree blocking radius with 5% reflect chance and Odium's stance uses many quick slashes and heavy final thrusts in its combos 5 energy/s

rouse and rouse now changes to "Ascendence" wings sprout on Dulatems back allowing for 3D movement (similar to Hyldryns 4th ability) these wings change miserato and odium into a archmele eske exhalted great sword "Severum" that sweeps sending larger slower heavier exhalted waves of damage

ok those are all the abilities and details i have came up with so far and i do know that some may be powerful and albeit "broken" but i find that DE should use this as a scaffold for Dulatems abilities here's some reasons why i incorporated the ideas of his abilities

serve and sever: this ability acts as a utility skill that interacts with other warframes rather then just applying a common aoe damage resistance buff but, instead it gives Dulatem the feeling of protection and actuall engagement with your allies compared to just pressing a key for an ability. it makes you feel like a gaurdian leapung into the fray protecting your allies. The ability sever utilises dashes and slams to really give the feel of a wild monster attacking not just a warframe. it utilises the rarely used true damage feature which in my case should be used more as a tool rather then using ashes shuriken storm over and over. when you think about true damage it would naturaly involve tearing at the enemies most vulnerable spots thus making a perfect addition the the demonic monster like side of Dulatem

abilities 2&3 ("rouse/ruse""batter bastion") these abilities i feel are very important in the development in how Dulatem works, as a defemsive warframe it gives him the rare ability to heal warframes (the only others being nidus,trinity,oberon,etc) and eviscerate makes Dulatem go into a frenzy in an area making him mach the theme of demons and rabid monsters more so. in particular i find ruse as my favorite of appearence changes (besides Duality) because it makes Dulatem go off the deep end fully morphing into a beast rather then warframe. the ability overall is a simple one by draining health and energy your passive gets enhanced and this gives a slight boost to eviscerate

ability 4 ("Duality") now i know this is alot to ask of DE making a warframe with a complete set of 4 forms and 3 sets of abilities but this is what makes Dulatem the iconic split sided warframe he is. View it like this, a warframe constantly lost in disarray and balance utilises the ugly and beutiful to take over his foes but, as scarred as Dulatem is from not being put through the deep sleep. Dulatem figures out how to trancend the unbalance at the cost of draining so much energy. dosent that sound appealing to you? it is a warframe with a deep history and lore that effects the very being of its skills even touching the pathways of warframe such as choosing the path of sun,neutral, or moon. the abilities of the "Dualty" arent to powerful as two involve basic exhalted weapons and the third one involves using a passive buff not to mention as powerful as "Duality" is each ability continues to stack up more and more energy per second as he uses them meaning he cant remain in "Duality" for extended periods of time making the ability short lived.

Please DE i would greatly appreciate this idea being approved(and sorry for the massive warframe-codex sized text...)

(im typing this really quickly so you'll notice ALOT of typos)

(the skill names are correct though)

A warframe that abilities revolve around letting out smoke that trails him with the activation ability or can be shot to cover an area ahead of him, this smoke will could have an raw element tied to it depending on his energy color and can adapt to incoming elements for example if the color was red it would give off heat damage to enemies that walked into it however if i shot a toxin weapon at the target in the smoke the target would get effected with gas thus changing the element given off my the warframes abilities. So heres what i got in mind, read all the way though before judging, i think this would be a really good and also easy to balance frame.

Passive ability - due to [insert name here] smoke he has a 100% chance for melee attacks, projectiles and splash damage to phase though him. However his abilities uses his smoke capacity causing his chances to drop per ability used to a min of 15% his abilities at 15% can still be used but are much weaker and cost more energy

ability 1: Diffusion - [insert name here] body becomes enveloped in smoke leaving a trail that chokes enemies dealing elemental damage depending on his color

ability 2: Expel - [insert name here] throws a ball of smoke to the targeted area smothering them dealing elemental damage in a wide area

ability 3: Mirror - [insert name here] draws strength from his weapons elemental power allowing his shots/melee attacks to combine and change the element of his smoke

ability 4: Devour - [insert name here] draws any and all smoke back to him leaving himself vulnerable to enemy attacks and the further the smoke the longer he is vulnerable however this deals all the DoT instantly

a frame wich controls the bugs on fortuna , or a warframe wich control the bugs of warframe at all xD

like a glitch or something, kick enemies out of the mission...send them to the start after using teleport ...weapons out of control etc

A technical platform type armor based on nano-worms. She was originally a weaponized secondary product of imperial research on the micro universe. Since she is made up of nano-worms, she can call on nano swarm to enlarge or combine, deform or deform weapons, devour matter or energy, or she can do more.

A Warframe created from the madness of a orokin scientist, spawned to bring rage and savagry to the enemies the Tenno.

The main theme I am thinking is beastial in nature. The Warframe being inspired by legands and stories of lycanthropes. 

The orokin scientist wanted a Warframe agent in the heart of Lua, so he could take out the tenno. With fragments of the moons power bound to a Warframe, he could take control of the tenno's power once and for all. And secure the tenno's distruction. 

The Warframe was driven mad over and over and then trained to follow every command, the Warframe successfully infiltrated as a broken and tired man, retaining his sanity. And his love for his family, for them he would do this mission. 

The Lupine walked in, claws and teeth tearing at the body of a single girl. 

The tenno subdued him, surprised he only killed one. One tenno successfully bonded with him and made contact with his mind, seeing his horrid suffering and all of the experimentation. The man he once was, was consious through all of it. Broken, and defeated. There was only one thought in his mind: his human family. 

The Tenno's long conversation ended with him speaking of how he would like Margelas, and how she had cared for them all with the care he put with his family. Even so, his family was long dead, they were tortured in front of him to break him, and to secure his loyalty.

One can imagine Orokin honor holding up. But we all know it never does. 

Claws, Teeth, and the power of the moon to bare against the Orokin that did this to him, he will continue to serve the community of Tenno, offering his body and mind to be remanufactured in the hopes that one day, this Old War, might come to an end. 

Ventimus Maximus 

The only thing standing between an ugly and deadly universe, the vent kids built their own fighting mech/droid/transformer thingy out of excess parts for their boards. Insert quest line so the operator can now control Ventimus Maximus in Excalibur Umbra fashion. Focus of the warframe's abilities are based on the antigrav and repeller systems in combination with electrical power. 

Indication for game setup:

Passive = Sentient (like Excalibur Umbra) 1 = ball lightning (explosion, lightning damage) 2 =  Repel (antigrav and repeller systems blast proc nearby enemies for a duration of time) 3 = transform (Warframe becomes a mundane mobile object, stealth mode without attack) 4 = Sword & Board (Warframe enters K-Drive mode while 100% able to fight) 

Eventually there could be a Ventimus Prime too

A "Orokin Phantom" Warframe called Perditus (Latin). Through the events that occurred on the Zariman Ten Zero one tenno unintentionally absorbed the souls of all those who lost their lives onboard the Zariman Ten Zero. This Tenno would be able to hear all these countless voices in his head, and they would continued tormenting him till he Transferenced into the Perditus Warframe, where he can now command these souls at will.

( Note* he is not Nekros where he has control over death and instead only has power over the souls that are already "within" him and quantity of souls is a set amount that cannot change)

Ordnance

Based on blast abilities, Ordnance is here to make Blast great again. Most procs are represented in a theme warframe, so why not add blast to the list?

Indication for game setup:

Passive: Cannon blast (Blast version of  Mod TT 20pxFirewalker  Mod TT 20pxIce Spring  Mod TT 20pxLightning Dash  Mod TT 20pxToxic Flight but gets overriden by these mods or Mobilize to remove this effect) 1 = Explode (ember's 1st but blast) 2 =  explosive ammo (adds blast dmg and proc to primary and secondary weapons) 3 = Shrapnel shells (every time Ordnance procs Blast with ranged weapons/abilities, he adds an equal value Slash proc) 4 = Battery Barrage (off-map super-heavy artillery does a creeping barrage, damaging and knocking enemies all over the place) 

Warframes were created as soldiers for a war but we lack any commander frame. We have frames that fill the role of support, tank, and damage dealers can be easily be slotted into different positions in the war. With the New War on the horizon there is a distinct lack of a frame that fills a commander role. We have frames that can use spoiler mode nodes to enhance their specific warframes but lack one that can integrate those nodes to others in their squad. This design can even use passives in the spoilers trees (such as added affinity range) to change base stats for the frame and even allow for different elements based on a chosen tree akin to energy changing Chroma or Chromatic Blade. Focus feels disconnected from general gameplay and creating a frame to that can "become better" as we unlock more of out focus trees can add the feeling of progression we need as those tree get filled out.

Archived