Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

1 hour ago, Vharu said:

Matrix Warframe
Possible name: Quantrex (Combination of 'Quantum' and 'Matrix')

Core theme elements:
-Digital, Quantum, Virtual, Hacker, Post-Human Augmentation

Further info:
- When it comes to abilities, the door with this kind of theme behind it leaves an open field of options. Two characters come to mind to best portray the themes vibe - "Dr Manhattan - from The Watchmen" and "Neo - from the Matrix". The raw theme is high tech and dimension manipulation, the closest Warframe to this I would say is Limbo with his abilities to manipulate another plain of existence - the rift. This Warframe is a kind of off-shoot from that, perhaps not dealing with the 'Rift' but being able to manipulate everything and everyone in the normal plane of existence. The abilities and frame under this theme can be geared towards anything - high DPS, spy frame, support/CC, you name it. 

Backstory:
Again, I don't want to cramp any creative control here, but I feel the story of Transference and Lua can play into this theme (thinking along the lines of Neo and the Matrix). The High tech elements could lend itself to a 'rouge project' of the Zenuka Allad-V's experiments. Combined together, the story could be something like;

"Born as a seed of the Lotus, 'Quantrex' was more advanced in learning secrets of the void from Lotus. But the knowledge was too much too soon and it overwhelmed the child, whom became irrational and rebellious. The child learned the power to teleport through space and time into other vessels and animate them, he/she found an empty Warframe in the Corpus lab of Allad-V's Zenuka project. Now as a trained master in void knowledge, and embodied in an old discarded Warframe, he/she began to self-augment and adjust the Warframe with the help of Allad-V's guidance and Corpus tech. Once evolved and grown into something potent and undefinable, 'Quantrex' left Alad V in hearing of the fate of Lotus and the Sentient New War, in a quest to find answers and to take a side. 

Theme image samples
ccc9501974a0093b3b13bc436c086686.jpgGettyImages-904420104_EDIT-1100x733.jpgmatrix-one.pngmanhattan.jpg

The images are to support the Theme Idea, not the appearance of the Warframe.

mmm dodging bullets👍🤘

4 minutes ago, chaosanddarkness said:

a Warframe that have the power of darkness

Right there with you on the darkness theme

Erebus "Darkness"

Brother to Nyx (Greek Mythology)

Draws their power from the darkness 

Large health pool and large energy pool, no shield

Passive: While standing in the dark or shaded areas ability energy spent is returned back to health. While standing in the light ability use is taken away from health and returned to energy pool. Darkness and Light meter to show current player status on abilities

How about a luck manipulating frame?  They could manipulate chance and probability to cause enemy weapons to jam and/or fail, the team to get higher crit chance/better crits, and in general for things to go randomly wrong for the enemies and things to go randomly right for your teammates.  As for a name, how about naming it Clover after the mythical four leaf clover or naming it after some other symbol of luck.

A warframe like iron-man maybe? Shooting lasers missiles and emp or change to some thing like hulk with completely other moves for a period of time. Or a just a warframe that can shift forms from a winged form to a fish (adding an underwater world) or a spider form each with different stats... 

2 hours ago, Gabbynaru said:

So, you guys making a full Warframe are getting paid F all, but the guys making skins get full payment for their skin sales. You sure you're happy with them LETTING you do unpaid work for them?

I see your point there with the skins and everything. Good point 🙂

But this is supposed to be fun and I really don't care about money when I have something I made in game that I can play with.

I do see your point about the fact that it is unfair that we don't get something for our ideas.

Truth is I'm just happy that I get to see a new frame come into being a be a part of it.

Dieten the destructive frame whom instead of using energy uses its own health for power 

1st ability draining 10% of health

Enhance: give a buff to the user

2nd ability draining 25% of health 

shield draw: drains shields of all nearby enemies and transfers a portion to each squad member

3rd ability draining 50% of health

exfoliate: pulls 10% health from squad members for a rebuff for each of them

4th ability draining 90% of 

self destruction: channels most of the users life force into a concentrated ball of energy to expel outwards in all directions as an energy implosion 

I'd love to see an origami/paper based frame.

A female frame named Sadako with a fourth ability named Thousand Cranes could bestow perks. Because the thousand cranes legend is wish based, a toggle between three different perks could be added - similar to switching arrow types.

As for the other abilities, in no order:

-summon paper crafted animals to fight/protect frame

-fold an enemy to damage them/make them more vulnerable to damage

-crafted paper armor

I'm terrible with ideas. 😄

I am thinking about warframe created through nanotechnology and based on adaptability and survival. I will describe abilities just to show what i have in mind:

Pasive: The frame would get increased resistance on different types of damage based on the damage that he would receive. The more damage of a given type he would receive in the period of time the higher the resistance (that would drop over time).

1) He could swtich inbetween all possible types of damage (fire, frost, ...) and all his attacks (weapon and abilities) would get bonus damage of this type.

2) He could transform himself into nanite swarm - this would make him immortal while draining his energy reserves. Also, he would not be able to use his weapons/abilities, but he would cause high damage to all enemies in the area around him. The damage would be of the type selected by first ability.

3) Toggle ability: when toggled on, each type frame would take damage, there would be a chance that part of your nano swarm would rip out and reformed into a copy of an attacker, now fighting on your side. This would cost you energy and maybe some percentage of health. Spawns would fight for you and also collect the resistance counters. If the spawn would die, you would get back some of your health and energy and also gain the resistance counters that the spawn has collected. When you toggle off the ability, all the spawns would be absorbed back into your body instantly, giving you health, energy and resistance.

4) One of your armes would changed into exalted weapon that would change by the way you use it. While active, if you would use meele attack, it would transform into meele weapon (maybe sword while using light, hammer when heavy attacking), when shooting without aim, it would be short range, wide-spread shotgun and with aim it would transform into rifle. All weapon could be modded in the different way and of course, you would get bonus damage based on the selection of the first ability.

I had a silly since I started playing Warframe back during the Equinox update about a Football/Rugby frame. (American Football, not International Football) The idea was a frame with a Exalted Weapon like a football that charged up the longer it's held until you tossed it, unleashing a ton of damage to opponents, and the other abilities helped for survivability and closing in on opponents to bring the ball to where you want it to detonate. With the removal of self damage i think now would be a perfect time for something like that.

Also for fun I did an extremely rough sketch of the football frame since i never got around to it before and now was a perfect time. Felt like sharing

ESxoxVeWAAANIR8?format=png&name=900x900

While trying to think of a theme for a warframe i had alot of ideas. We have alot of different themed warfames in game alright, and i like them all because they are unique.

I was looking at Inaros, he is sort of Egyptian themed frame right? he also has his beautiful deluxe skin themed like Seth from Egyptian mythology.

Then i tough about Greek mythology. On this thread somebody already said about Greek mythology themed, so i thinked a bit more.

So um, what about Persian themed warfame? something like Hector from Greek mythology? or something more "modern" compare to ancient Greece and their war with Persia.

My final word is Persian themed\looking warframe, maybe something about sabres *wink-wink*. The abilites and stats that everybody loves, better be figured out later when theme is picked.

Btw big thanks for letting your community to once again think of a warfame for a game, its so fresh and really heats up interest to the game.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Q7XR2-75B said:

I'd love to see an origami/paper based frame.

A female frame named Sadako with a fourth ability named Thousand Cranes could bestow perks. Because the thousand cranes legend is wish based, a toggle between three different perks could be added - similar to switching arrow types.

As for the other abilities, in no order:

-summon paper crafted animals to fight/protect frame

-fold an enemy to damage them/make them more vulnerable to damage

-crafted paper armor

I'm terrible with ideas. 😄

I think this is brilliant!

The whole paper concept also might lend itself to some really fun two-dimensional concepts like...

PASSIVE: Two-dimensional: Attacks not directly from the front or behind deal reduced damage, down to full resistance from the side.

Exalted Notebook: Takes melee mods, mods are used by paper effects.

1) Summon crafted animals (Kubo and the two strings style!) - Wukong clone functionality. They melee but use the Exalted Notebook's mods as supplements

2) Paper Beats Rock (Literally flattens enemies)

3) A Thousand Paper Cuts (Paper attacks an area originating from the Warframe, damaging foes and modified by the notebook)

4) Folded Crane (Paper battle form, Paper animals join the warframe and attack anything nearby while enhancing other abilities. Grants flight)
Image result for kubo and the two strings

Transformer warframe 

Passive: auto repair. heal when standing still.

Ability 1: rocket arm. fires rocket from arm that explodes on impact

Ability 2: auto turret. throws out a auto turret that fires on nearest enemy

Ability 3: Mine. shots out a mine that locks onto nearest enemy and explodes shortly after attatching

Ability 4: Tank form. Transform into tank form, gaining new abilities. 

tank form

can still use primary and secondary weapon

gain increased health, armor, shield and damage.

slower movement speed, cant jump.

immune to knockdown and stagger.

Ability 1: Laser cannon. fires laser shot that explodes on impact

Ability 2: heat radiator. releases intense heat around tank. burns nearby enemies.

Ability 3: Stationary form. become stationary. gain a half dome shield infront of tank. power up laser cannon.

Ability 4: Transform into warframe

Weapon Master Warframe please, a Warframe that when it uses gun it can have additional fire rate, when using blade it can have attack speed buffs with built in self healing or life steal, the abilities is tied to weapons since Warframe players collect lots of weapons at least we can see players liked weapons enjoy it more. So ability 1 could just be a hand granade, ability 2 is damage mitigation, ability 3 is the weapon master, ability 4 could just be anything tied to other abilities.

Well my ideia for a Warframe probably 'll be a Druid Warframe.

“Druids harness the vast powers of nature to preserve balance and protect life. With experience, druids can unleash nature’s raw energy against their enemies, raining cosmic fury on them from a great distance, binding them with enchanted vines, or ensnaring them in unrelenting cyclones. Druids are versatile combatants, in that they can fulfill nearly every role – healing, tanking, and damage dealing. It’s critical that druids tailor the form they choose to the situation, as each form bears a specific purpose.“

Archived