Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Be Part of the Next Community-Created Warframe

[DE]Helen

On 2020-03-11 at 7:22 AM, NYCESZ said:

Mag be like

Not like mag lol. Mag has magnetism . While my idea is that a warframe which can control gravity which means it can even alter the weight of itself or enemies or a fellow Tenno 

My idea for a Warframe would be a female that controls plant-life. I would call her (preferably) Gaia, after the personification of the Earth from Greek mythology. Another name I was thinking would Terra or maybe even Flora. She would be able to summon vines, trees, and flowers as well. I hope that at least one person sees this.

Hebiak, The snake warframe.

1st ability: Venom Spit; Hebiak spits forward venom that inflicts true damage over time to ennemies, synergy with his 2 and his 4.

2nd ability: Ensnake; He ensnares ennemies by throwing snakes at them, spitting on them while ensnared give them (reduced) venom dmg but reset the countdown (ennemies stays ensnared longer).

3rd ability: Molt; He removes his skin pellet, healing him and removing all status. Ennemies walking on the pellet gets all the status and can be ensnaked for no energy cost for 5 seconds.

4th ability: King of Snakes; He turns into a gigantic cobra, changing his abilities; his 1st become a venom hiss (channeling ability instead of an instant cast), his 2 makes him strangle the enemy, dealing significant damage (it stuns them, allowing the same synergy), and his 3 fully heals him and have a 100% chance of giving venom (continuous true damage) to ennemies.

Passive: Gain speed while sliding, doing slide melee attacks have a chance of frightening the ennemies. 

I say wee need The frontliner frame! a frame that turns himself into a big stationary weapon, giving armour and ammo to the tennos near him, incapable of moving but unleashing fire on his enemies. he could use another primary weapon in the seccondary weapon slot but loosing the capacity of aim booth weapons, made to be a fortress to his allies.

something like: Armour, heavy blindage, ammo,slow but deadly, a tank, a moving BFG ! 

Warframe idea: Dwarf Warframe (dwarframe?). Well, not exactly a dwarf, but more along the lines of a warframe dedicated to the idea of smithing. Have you ever thought to yourself, “Where do all the Tenno weapons come from?” Well, who better to make weapons for the Tenno/Warframe than a Warframe itself? But his aesthetic could be dwarfish in nature. Short/stocky, thick muscly arms and legs, and a fantastic beard. Who could ask for more?

Name: Vulcan. Why Vulcan? Vulcan is the Roman equivalent to Hephaestus. Both Vulcan and Hephaestus were the gods of smithing. Hephaestus created all the weapons for the gods of Olympus. Even synergizing more with the idea of a Warframe creating weapons for the Warframes. Hephaestus is a cool name, but Vulcan sounds cooler in my opinion, but hey it's your game.

I even figured out some lore or maybe had an idea of what some lore could be. The Tenno are winning the war against the Sentients, but Ballas believes they can be doing better. To that end, he seeks the greatest smith in the entire Origin System, a lowly human working tirelessly in a great forge on Mercury. The man is short, but barrel chested, with great arms swinging down a heavy sledgehammer down upon a red hot metal bar. Ballas offers him the chance to serve the Orokin in a greater capacity. The man agrees, thinking the Orokin have finally noticed him for his skill and masterwork pieces. But it’s really a trick, Ballas turns him into Vulcan, a Warframe who has the skill to build whatever the Tenno need, a body that can now be pushed beyond the limits of a mere mortal, and can now be controlled by a Tenno.

Passive Ability: Master Craftsman. Vulcan loves to show off his skills. His buffs are increased based on the party size.

First Ability: Hammer Rhythm. When activated Vulcan receives one of two buffs depending on his melee weapon for 15 seconds.

•  If dual wielding or equipping a 1-handed weapon that has a unmodded base attack speed over 1.0 seconds, he gains faster attack speed and slower combo counter degradation

•   If wielding a 2-handed weapon or a 1-handed weapon that has a unmodded base attack speed under 1.0 seconds, he gains increased critical chance and damage

• At the end of this period, all damage done by Vulcan is stored and collected in a special meter called: Stoke the forge

Second Ability: Void Anvil. When activated Vulcan will slam down an anvil forged from Sol's core.

• The anvil will stun all enemies within 20 meters for 3 seconds. The time cannot be affected by mods.

• Upon activation the anvil will remain in place for the same amount of time as Hammer Rhythm was active.

• Activate this ability again to transport the Void Anvil to your location if you are more than 20 meters away from it. Casting it again will cause the stun, but only if the Void Anvil was more than 20 meters away.

• You may only cast your third ability if Void Anvil is present within 20 meters of Vulcan. Alternatively, you may use another Void Anvil if one is present in a mission and in range.

Third Ability: Artisan Armaments. Cycle this ability. Pressing the ability switches between Weapon damage or Protection. Hold the ability to activate.

• Activating this ability drains half of Stoke the forge.

• If Weapon damage is selected the amount drained is converted into a damage bonus for friendly units.

• If Protection is selected the amount drained is converted into a armor bonus for friendly units.

• These bonuses last as long as Void Anvil is on the map.

Fourth ability: Crucible. Burn away your foes' protection until only the strong remain.

• Activating this ability drains the remaining Stoke the forge value completely.

• Reduce the armor/shields of all opponents within 50 meters for 15 seconds. The time cannot be affected by mods.

• If activated after both Hammer Rhythm and Artisan Armaments, refund 25% of Stoke the forge.

• The amount of armor/shields reduced is based on the amount of Stoke the Forge drained.

I was also toying around with the idea of signature weapons. Based on the ability, Hammer Rhythm, Vulcan signature melee weapon could be the following.

Hadur: A melee weapon, that is a split weapon like the Dark Split-Sword, except it’s hammers! It can be either dual wielded with two 1-handed hammers or those two hammers will be combined into one large 2-handed hammer head. 

Why a weapon that can split between 1-handed and 2-handed formats? Well, we only have one in the game, and it has synergy with his first ability! Plus who doesn’t like hammers! Also the name Hadur was a Hungarian god of smithing. Just ties it all in!

Edit: removed Bold from the entire post.
Edit #2 added a word.

Maybe a warframe that can take over an enemy unit (ie become the enemy unit)? Give certain buffs based on enemy taken over akin to how Titania's Tribute used to have different buffs based on which type of enemy you used it on.

Thinking something like Agent Smith taking over NPCs in the Matrix, could be part stealth, part confusing enemy forces (maybe lowering alert level), part buffs, etc.

Spoiler

On0sD7D.jpg

Guillotine: Executioner Warframe

Appointed as the royal executioner during the Orokin Era.

With absolute obedience, he kills anyone who was deemed guilty by the Higher Councils. Even though he knew some of these lives were innocent.

By the day Margulis will be executed, he refused to fulfill his duty. This disobedience led to his imprisonment and was senteced to death.

During the revolution, he was actually the first one to spill the blood of some of the Higher Council and/or aristocrats.

I know im not the best at storytelling and my bg story is bad. But i hope DE could play around with it, if ever this theme will be chosen. 

And my drawing is garbage. Bye!

Kanvas: a warframe that paints enemies to death

Passive: when kanvas gets 20% of her health, becomes immune for a short amount of Time and creates a healing impulse that heals her teammates, the pulse happens only 3 Times per game

Ability 1: paint drink: kanvas attacks the enemy and fills her paint meter but it consumes her Energy slowly

The filling speed and damage is based on ability intensity

Ability 2: paint bubble: kanvas creates a bubble made of paint surrounding herself or chosen teammate that reduces taken damage from the enemies for a medium amount of Time

after breaking it, the bubble explodes and covers enemies in paint, if kanvas kills the painted enemies, gets extra paint fill after that

Ability 3: Square of paint:  kanvas creates an attractive Square of paint that sticks enemies to itself

Ability 4: painbrush: kanvas creates her paintbrush out of her energy and uses it for combat, the paintbrush consumes paint fill for duration, the paintbrush is used like destreza

Triad here, I first want to wish you all good health to both you and your families and friends, keep positive during this trying time and support each other!

Sorry for the later submission my fellow Tenno, this concept is still in progress. DemonHunter and I wanted to give you all something to go with our submission. Stay tuned for when we release the completed piece soon, till then enjoy!! It was only when I did a search today on the forums that I noticed some people mentioned the name “Kitsune.” Despite this, I came up with this theme and these traits with my friend DemonHunter after sitting and discussing it on the 9th. We believe this is a fun theme and deserves to be submitted. Even though my words alone may not carry a lot of weight, I want to promise you all that this theme that I am posting is original to me and DemonHunter.

davis-engel-kitsune-final-for-now.jpg?15

Read this in your head as Space Mom, it feels like a warframe trailer 😀

Kitsune The Shape Shifter

Tenno, it is time to meet Kitsune, the shape shifter, the one who is many. Born in the fleeting light of Lua, Kitsune is thought to appear among the mountains of the Eurasian zone, on cool evenings; a wisp of light that moves both ahead and behind where you expect, before disappearing into the land with a swift leap. Don’t let her timid actions fool you, for this spirit, has a demonic side. Ethereal Impale, with a thrust or whip of her tail, Kitsune extracts the life essence of enemies to sustain herself. As she strikes, her true nature is revealed, tail by tail, till nine stand at her back, strengthening her. Kitsune then unleashes all nine tails at once, cutting down those around her. The Light of Lua, Kitsune shifts to the astral plain, where she phases through matter as swiftly as she passes through air, doors and walls will not stop this creature. Fox Hunt, when Kitsune pounces into the fray, she bewitches the senses of those around her to drop their guard and draw nearer to her, unable to resist. Corner a wild animal Tenno, and you might not expect what it will do. Doppelganger, when all else fails Kitsune takes in the essence of those around her, only the chosen, only the trustworthy, becoming someone else. In this new form Kitsune brings forth the all the abilities of the chosen warframe she has become, and in an instant bites back. When the battlefield is silent once again, Kitsune retreats back to the forest, a demon, a spirit, the myth…

On behalf of DemonHunter I have added the ability breakdown:

As fleeting as moonlight Kitsune appears bewitching all enemies in the form of another.

Passive:  As Kitsune sprints she creates a fore-image and after-image. These images draw enemy fire thus reducing Kitsune's damage.

1) Ethereal Impale (Press 1: Straight line attack. Press and hold 1: front cone attack. Press and hold 1 at max stacks: 360° close range attack) Kitsune launches one of her tails in straight line attack impaling all enemies in a short distance in front of her. They take damage and she gains life steal per enemy hit. She also gains a tail. Using the ability again she reveals another tail. Each tail gives a damage bonus. Once all 9 tails are visible if the 1 is pressed and held, Kitsune will swing all 9 tails around her in a 360゚spin attack dealing damage to all enemies in the immediate vicinity and getting life steal from each enemy hit. Pressing and holding the 1st ability before max tails will do a cone attack in front of Kitsune and use up all tails. Pressing 1 with max tails will just launch the normal attack.

2) Light of Lua

When activating this ability Kitsune will turn invisible and gain the ability to move through walls and closed doors. While active she is invulnerable and gains slight movement speed. When the ability ends any enemies in the immediate vicinity are stunned. She cannot move through story locked doors and only through walls leading to adjoining rooms.

3) Fox Hunt

Upon activation of this ability Kitsune will pounce on any enemy targeted doing damage to that particular enemy. If used in an open area, once Kitsune lands all enemies within a certain range will be drawn towards her and disarmed for a duration of time.

4) Doppelganger

When this ability is activated Kitsune will become invulnerable for a short period of time. During this period, the player will be able to choose to become one of the warframes currently in the squad. Once chosen Kitsune transforms into that warframe with full access to that frame's ability set and modded out by the owner for a set period of time. If playing solo, Kitsune can transform into any warframe the player owns with full access to their ability set, and as modded by the player. Once the duration ends Kitsune reverts to her normal form.

Thank you all for your time and consideration! - Triad & DemonHunter

I think a warframe made from reflective Crystal's would be cool. 

Each ability could copy the players teammates ability (1st: 1st ability of teammate) and so on. The abilities would last around 30s.

The 4th ability could allow you to use your teammates 4th and their primary weapon for 30 seconds.

When an ability is activated, the crystal body changes colour based on the teammates energy colour

A decayed looking samurai would look amazing. Like, have a similar thing going on with nidus, where his skin can change the more his Warframe mutates. Although instead have it where it a samurai looking Warframe and as some kind of meter progresses is sort of decays, and with it the Warframe gets both buffs and debuffs. So it's hard to master and each person can make their own play style with those effects. 

What about a frame you only get from shadow stalker which looks similar to stalker but controls the shadows of his enemies or similar to inaros creates shadows of the enemies he has killed using a certain ability. And has shadow beams similar to the operator's void beams

Ability 1: shadow blast - shoots a small bit of shadow. 25 energy.
Ability 2: shadow beam - shoots a long beam of shadow. Constantly consumes energy
Ability 3: shadow trap - traps an enemy in a circle of shadow. 100 energy
Ability 4: consumed by shadows  - turns the frame invisible from all enemies. Constantly consumes energy
Passive: enemies killed with shadow abilities are turned into shadows

This going to sound like some of the ideas on this thread but here is my idea how about a spider frame "Spyder" I was think about this last year and only finish the head but his/she is going to have these abilities are as follows passive affects are, is to doge incoming attacks Frist ability are venom spit/bite and causes of the spit is poisoning for 3 seconds and bite is poisoning for 4 seconds. Second ability is were the frame warps the enemy with a web or make a web to stop the enemy on there tracks. Third ability is to wall run/climb for more agility and can be stacked with the second ability. The fourth ability is we're you can get and army of spider's and they'll attack the enemy and give and a extra damage when killed of poisoning.

Name- Perse (Greek- Persephone)

Nature twisted by the void/sentient energy which escaped Grineer, was destroyed because she became to violent under captivity.

---

Passive ability: A deep connection with nature causes Perse to want to show leniency to her fellow tenno which empowers her abilities to help the tenno cause. Gain a 10% increase in strength per teammate in affinity range.

Ability 1: Blood Anchor

Vines spout from the ground twisting her enemies and using blood the strengthen the vines.

Ability 2: Vedette

A small companion that watches her enemies movements and helps her keep control of the fight.

Ability 3: Divergence

A parasite that attaches itself to others. Upon attaching to a tenno, both Perse and the tenno are connected and gain a small speed and damage buff. Upon attaching to a hostile, becomes aggressive focusing nearby hostile aggression.

Ability 4: Chains Break

Perse focuses her power and channels it into nearby tenno powering abilities for a short time and confusing nearby enemies.

---

(Idea of what she should look like is a frame that stands tall rather than slouched to show she has strength to aid what she cares about.)

Greetings! I hope I still am in time to suggest my Warframe idea. Here we go with...

Solo

the Vagrant Musician 

"... At first we thought it to be a sad joke. Just the manifestation of the mind of a madman that was the first step that heralded an announced doom in the hands of something that we don't really understand, still we wanted everyone to see the failure live so that other daring archimedians would learn a lesson. But as the warframe began to play the strings of that impossible artifact and the void began to vibrate around it we all fell silent, listening enthralled, barely believing that the contention room hadn't turned into a paradoxical hell of broken possibilities.

The transference remained stable, the warframe stood in one piece and the strange shawzin kept reverberating along with the otherworldly energies that began to surround it. It really controlled the void, somehow, with those strange melodies. I would have sworn that this moment lasted for hours, or days, we all watching it play in a mixture of incredulity, excitement and genuine delight for the impossible music it created as the energy from the rift swirled around it.

What I mean is that, if it wasn't for the enormous levels of void corruption that the warframe showed, this project would have been a great breakthrough. With more investment and more time we could have created a very powerful tool, and not just "the most expensive musical instrument ever" as some said..."

-----

Introduction

Solo would be a music based warframe, similarly to Octavia, but the focus of this warframe would be his special guitar / shawzin, the Herald, that would be able to interfere and manipulate the void energies (from the Man on the Wall) in very special ways, and not only that... It'd be also his signature close combat weapon.

I based myself in the anime FL/CL for this, if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it (specially the first season!)  😉

-----

Story

During the Old War era, an  Archimedian worked in the research of the void and what secrets it hid that powered the Tenno so much. Seeing that the Octavia project worked well, he decided to try to create a portable tool for warframes that would allow them to create small void tunnels to communicate once the expeditions reached Tau to attack the sentients, it taking the shape of a very peculiar shawzin called the Herald

Even if the experiment of interacting with the void was a success as the Herald itself perfectly resisted the harmful energies, the tests showed that after letting go of the instrument the warframes that used the instrument got quickly corrupted by the unstable powers that leaked from the breaches (man on the wall) and rendered them useless as the tenno had problems controlling them, along with other mishaps like time distortion or system malfunctions.

Deemed unsafe and too expensive to perfect, the Herald project was cancelled and thrown into a contention vault to prevent accidents. Meanwhile, all the warframes completely corrupted by the void radiation were destroyed, while the ones who had only received a very light exposure were purged and refitted to be fully functional again.

During the war, while immerse in direct combat, one of those warframes unexpectedly began to receive that same void corruption that had damaged their predecessors, infusing it with an unstoppable power that was hard even for the operator to handle as it began to act on its own. And when that energy peak menaced with taking control, a thundering burst of music followed by a void breach made the Herald shawzin appear before them, the otherworldly instrument floating before the astonished tenno.

And when they took it in their hands, everything seemed to calm down as they felt its weight, they instinctively starting to pull the strings as the Herald began to absorb the void that corrupted their warframe, turning it into a musical haze of energy around the shawzin that synchronized with their own. Fully on control again, and with the same ease as he played the peculiar instrument, the tenno rose it and delivered a blow on the charging sentient before him, surprisingly the Herald staying in once piece as apparently the void energies contained by it seemed to turn it really resistant. The tenno didn't doubt in using it to smash the next conculyst, and then the next, and the next as the otherworldly music echoed around the warframe, the other tennos nearby watching how the warframe dashed from enemy to enemy with an impossible speed as the time seemed to slow in the battlefield and the body of the warframe changed more.

The rest of the squad never saw it again, assuming it was destroyed during the combat, even if neither the warframe nor the Herald were ever to be seen again. Even though, some grinneer reports say that they've heard in their communications in Veil proxima a distant echo of a strange shawzin music, particularly where there are sightings of tenno railjacks.

-----

Skills

Passive: The Herald: Solo would have a special close combat weapon for him in the form of the Herald guitar (just like Garuda has her claws). Hitting enemies with the Herald, along with using other skills from the set, would build a special metter of the warframe known as "Harmony", that would fuel other of his skills. Also, the higher the Harmony the longer the ability duration of Solo would be, and it would also fuel the ammount of void energy the operator has. I'd refer to ammounts of Harmony considering like he has a 100% meter when full.

1) Thundering Stroke: using the void energies stored within the Herald, Solo would shoot a blast of energy to an enemy before them with electricty and impact procs. The higher the Harmony the more procs of each it would apply. It consumes a 20 % of the Harmony meter besides its energy cost.

2) Masterful Display: Solo imbues with the energy of the void his weapons, increasing the proc chance, prolonging its duration and adding a change of multiplying the ones the enemy already suffers. This skill wouldn't consume energy, but it would consume Harmony for as long as it's active (it'll consume Harmony fast enough for the the meter to empty faster than Harmony he can obtain hitting enemies with the passive), but each time an enemy dies because of a close combat attack with this ability active Solo would gain 10% of his max Harmony and each enemy would drop 1 orb of void energy (similarly to the vomvalysts.

3) Power Rift: Solo creates a void rift in the spot that causes time to distort around it, pausing (and thus prolonging) the duration of the active abilities of allied warframes within the area, also cancelling the sustained cost of those allies. It would be a maintained ability, with a duration of 20 per second and a consumption of a 5% of the max Harmony the warframe has. For as long as there is Harmony in the meter, the ability would last even if the energy of Solo drops (and remains) to 0, which could last if he keeps hitting enemies with the Herald.

4) The Herald: Solo unleashes the full power of the Herald as he begins to pull its strings and music-carved void begins to swirl around him. When he activates this skill the warframe wouldn't be able to uses his weapons as he holds the guitar and a score similar to the Shawzin's appears on screen in a "guitar heroish" mode appears on the bottom left corner of the screen. All the other skills from Solo would be replaced by three different keys (let's just call them A, B and C) that, when pressed, would consume 5 energy and unleash a random shockwave of elemental damage with guaranteed proc around Solo to the enemies. 

But, if he presses the keys in the correct order (playing one of the songs displayed on the score) following the tempo would cause that each time he presses the key at the right time the radial elemental damages increases, and, if he eventually manages to play one of the melodies correctly (I think of them like 3 or 4 second melodies, something like the songs when you played in Zelda Ocarina of Time) each would unleash a special power. When I imagined this I thought of these four effects:

* Aura that sets enemies around Solo on fire with a high damage fire proc

* Increase drop chance aura for the kills of the allied Tenno

* Increased stats for the Operators (speed, health and health regen) along with improved damage for the amps

* Slows the enemies and their proyectiles near Solo

When played correctly, a different symbol (depending on the melody) would appear over the forehead of Solo and all the Harmony he has would be consumed, making the song have a duration according to the quantity of Harmy consumed, and also turning off his 4 until he manages to fill the harmony meter again (to prevent melody spam).

Still, if Solo manages to get some Harmony after playing a Melody with The Herald, and then he uses Power Rift to prolong its duration via Harmony, the melody would continue for as long as he manages to attack and kill enemies with Masterful Display ( not combo intended 😉 ).

-----

Well if you've read it all the way here first of all thanks, and hope that if it isn't chosen at least you've laughed a bit with my crazy ideas 😝 Sorry for not bringing any sketch for my frame, but the friend I asked for it is actually in quarantine because of Covid.

Thank you Tenno!

Codname: Dancer by Roseli-Ami

The code name for this warframe concept is dancer. The inspiration came from the fact that we already have a musician warframe so I thought that a dancer warframe would be a nice addition to the game. I took inspiration for belly dancers, Palladino, the opera robot from Nier:Automata and the sentients. In the middle of her stomach she has a hole and her arms are separate from the body. This is due to the fact that she could be of a sentient origin. You could say she is an amalgam warframe before the amalgams were introduced by Alad V. The holes on the arms could be used to release a scent, like a cloud of hormones that will camouflage herself and her allies while charming enemies within it. The small disks that are hanging from her cloaks are mini chakrams that can expand and be thrown to the enemies. She could have a dancing ability that has a secret passive that interacts with dancing emotes. She is a warframe that specialize in status effects and lowering the enemy defenses. She has 2 horns that connect with each other, her legs looks like a ballerinas and on her cheeks she has 2 cloths hanging.

(sorry for the weird upload) ( i will upload images later)

Abilities that I have thought:

Passive: Dancer has 25% evasion.

1st Ability: Poisonous Disks

Dancer throws one of her disks to an enemy within 150metres causing them (puncture+viral) damage on hit and corrosive damage for 4 seconds. On cast there is a 40% chance to throw 2 additional disks to nearby enemies. Within the next 4 seconds recasting the ability will lower the cost and cast animation ,and increase status chance and critical chance.

2nd ability: Pheromones

Dancer produces a hormone cloud from her body that camouflage herself and nearby teammates while charming enemies in it. Dancer and her Allies have increased fire rate and attack speed while in the cloud.

3rd Ability: Seductive Finisher

Dancer mark all unalerted enemies and all enemies affected by status effects within a certain range. Holding the cast cause her to dash behind all marked units and perform a finisher.

4th Ability: Enchantress

Dancer triples her evasion and starts dancing putting enemies with a certain range to sleep.(secret passive: casting a dancing emote with activate her 4th ability without cost on cast or during the duration but it will place a different status effect.ePAfT0i.jpgdHrQIs9.pngP0sSs8V.png

Archived