Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Last night I finished a Scarlet Spear Battle and logged off (this was all after the patch changing the rewards). Today I logged in and checked my mail for the rewards bu instead of the Scarlet Points and an Emblem I got 2 emblems. In the inventory, however, I only see one emblem.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Don't really know if it happens every time
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten the points instead of 2 Emblems
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Received 2 emblems
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure since I only played 1 rotation since the patch

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Sending myself support so I could heal my Oplink from an instance that no longer exists
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Wait till the game bugs out from Kill code overload
  • EXPECTED RESULT: None of this to be possible. This just... I shouldn't be able to be Doctor Who
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I guess I time traveled? Time travel is now canon? did I beat the mission then?
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Error

• DESCRIPTION: Bonuses are not being awarded for Murex wave completion.( Did 5k Points via RJ Mission/Murex, Only got the emblem, and yes we have done 100/100)
  • VISUAL: Sent via Ticket
  • REPRODUCTION: Do the event and wait for the wave to be completed.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have received bonus Scarlet Creds at the completion of the wave.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I did not receive any bonus Creds at the completion of the wave.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: That was the second time it happened to me.
Edited by Pxygo

• DESCRIPTION: Not receiving kill codes despite having many ground teams transmitting kill codes
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: 2/2 since last hotfix, happens around 1 hour into the attack wave
  • EXPECTED RESULT: getting kill codes left and right
  • OBSERVED RESULT: getting 1 kill code very 5 mins
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2 since last hotfix

• TYPE: [Reward]
  • DESCRIPTION: [After the end off the Murax Raid (all 100 Murexs got defeated) i only got 210 bonus reward credits. My Friend who played the whole thing with me (we did one space raid)got 3750]
  • VISUAL: [https://www.bilder-upload.eu/bild-009aa4-1585251947.jpg.html here is the link because somehow i couldnt put the url into the normal field]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I should have gotten 3750 points because thats doubled the amounbt of credits i got (1875 from one murax raid)]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [I got 210 points]

• TYPE: Event Reward
  • DESCRIPTION: Event bonus rewards are not correctly awarded.
    • Before last Hotfix: ~4500 Condrix score, flotilla completed 100/100 Murex repel, had Condrix II icon floating above my character correctly, returned to orbiter with about 1 hour left but did not join any other flotilla. At flotilla reset, received Condrix Emblem I and II correctly, but only received 2K event credits instead of 6K.
    • After  last Hotfix: 720 Murex score and 1170 Condrix score, flotilla completed 100/100 Murex repel, had Condrix I icon floating above my character correctly, returned to orbiter but did not join any other flotilla. At flotilla reset, received Condrix Emblem I (again), and no event credits at all instead of 2K as per the pre-hotfix system, or 2340 as per the new system.
    • A second attempt after the Hotfix: 5010 Condrix score and 0 Murex score, flotilla completed 100/100 Murex repel with about an hour to spare, had Condrix III icon floating above my character correctly, remained AFK in flotilla and did not return to orbiter, received Condrix Emblem II (instead of Emblem III) and 9810 event credits instead of 10K as per the pre-Hotfix system or 10020 as per the post-Hotfix system.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Reach any rank above 0 in a flotilla and wait for reward payout
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Receive event credits as noted in Description section
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Event credits less or missing than what should be awarded as noted in Description section
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time the payout doesn't match the score (with different discrepancy each time) 

12 minutes ago, Olee1988 said:

Since Update, it is broken for me.
Freezes, network not responding message in menu, program not responding, takes 5 minute to close it.
Unplayable at the moment.

At least i am not the only one with this issue. and it just gets ignored like always

• DESCRIPTION: The Earth console decoration that you get from scarlet spear has a collision box, but the murex decoration does not.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Place down the earth console decoration in the orbiter, and try to walk through it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have walked through it, because its a hologram.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Hit a collision box and was not able to walk through it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time you try to walk through it.

Type: In-Game
Description: When attempting to view my Arsenal on the Orbiter and upgrade a weapon, the entire game froze and caused a "Not Responding" message for a few seconds. (Note: this was not an in-game Network Not Responding error) for a few seconds. This also occurred when using Octavia's Metronome ability during Ground Assault, while playing as part of a group: this freeze caused me to desynchronise with the squad and the game booted me into a separate session.
Reproduction: Unknown
Expected Result: Everything was working fine before the first Scarlet Spear update.
Observed Result: Micro-freezes, lag when attempting to view customisations such as weapon upgrades or Octavia's music.
Reproduction Rate: A minimum of once every time I log in.

• TYPE: Scarlet credit and operation score inconsistency
  • DESCRIPTION: I played 2 ground mission of the event, one for 90 Points and another for the full 17 rounds. The overall counter at the nav console only shows 90 points scored. The hotfix 27.3.4 awarded only 90 credits. When opening Duck's shop I have the full ~2.4k credits.
  • VISUAL: None above what I wrote.
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I would be happy to have my 45 minute ground mission count towards the operation score.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mission played is not being counted towards operation score.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown.
  • Like 1

This is the third time i'm posting about these bugs. One post per hotfix, until it's fixed. It seems like the missions are getting smoother with each hotfix, but i still can't play most of the update. Thanks for keeping up the good work, can't wait to properly play scarlet spear and fight sentients on that gorgeous tileset.

• TYPE: crash
  • DESCRIPTION: The game keeps crashing as an IO Fail, both in the relay and inside the sentient ship.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: if i stay on the relay for a while, the game always crashes, even more if i check the rewards with little duck. Also, if i enter a sentient ship in a railjack mission, the game also crashes after a while. My guess is that something goes wrong when recieving the data from the earth missions both on relay and on the ship, since i suppose those are the places the game updates that data. On earth missions for example, my game is not crashing whatsoever, even after many waves aquiring lethal codes.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to play the missions, even with some lag spikes every now and then.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: On the situations mentioned, the game freezes and crashes as an IO Fail.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Please try to fix that, i love the sentient ships! :c

18 hours ago, NickZTales said:

TYPE: In-Game, Orb Vallis

DESCRIPTION: Full map, mini-map, and chat are toggled randomly while using Xbox controller

VISUAL: N/A

REPRODUCTION: Using Xbox360 controller, Enter the Orb Vallis from Fortuna, and either at random or by pressing Left Trigger, the Full map, Mini map, and text chat are toggled

EXPECTED RESULT: I should have just aimed down sights pressing down on the left trigger, and the map should only trigger when the Back button is pressed

OBSERVED RESULT: full map, mini map, and chat input was toggled

REPRODUCTION RATE: Have not tested with warframes other than Valkyr Prime, mini map also toggles occasionally in normal missions on the map (No chat toggle in normal missions); happens seemingly randomly, but often enough to be somewhat annoying in normal missions, but makes Orb Vallis nearly impossible to go through a bounty without impacting gameplay.

UPDATE: I tried going into the Plains and the same thing happened. I tried sticking with Mouse and Keyboard and the same thing happened. I did manage to narrow down the action to when first entering Open World sections, as well as any time Melee (quick and swap) is swapped over to Primary/Secondary guns, such as when doing a quick melee then firing/switching weapons.

I hate to mention it, but this makes doing any Plains/Orb bounties, resource gathering, or combat highly annoying, if not downright unplayable; Please fix this ASAP

Type: in-Game Simulacrum.

Description: I was going to explore the new Simulacrum after purchasing it and, while joking, I wondered: "What if is it possibile to spawn a Condrix?". Then I typed the name in the research bar and the result was that the Condrix was in there. I don't know if it was meant to be in the Simulacrum mob list, but actually there was it. So I tried to spawn it. My attempt was successful and it was also a bit animated: its body moved a bit, performing what I suppose is its simple standing animation, and a sort of smoke particle was on it for all the time. That's all. Despite I spawned it unpaused, it neither exposed its core nor spawned sentient units. I tried to shoot at it, but I didn't take damage (the HUD was showing a grey 0 every time I hit it with anything). Then I tried to kill it by clicking on the Clear Room option from the main room console and the Reset Room option, but the result of that was a white flash and nothing else: the Condrix was still there, alive, as if I've done nothing. So I got back to the relay and then got again to SImulacrum to see if the Condrix was still there. Of course it was no more. About my last action, I tried to have fun with this <<I don't know how to call it>> and I decide to spawn 20 units of Condrix. What I got was 20 Condrix clipping with each other. (screenshots in the link below.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198310060448/screenshots/?appid=230410

Replication: you can replicate this simply by going to Simulacrum, type "Condrix" in the research bar and then spawn the Condrix.

Expected result: actually I didn't expect to find the Condrix in the Simulacrum. I thought it was an entity that can not be spawned, just like Eidolon Teralyst, Gantulyst, Hydrolyst, or most bosses.

Observed result: the Condrix can be spawned in the Simulacrum instead of simply be visible in the Codex list.

Reproduction rate: every time I decide to go to the SImulacrum and decide to spawn it/them.

• TYPE: In Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Soft-lock during Murex Raid
  • REPRODUCTION: The squad started a Murex Raid while I was talking to Little Duck. I loaded into the Railjack, but was frozen in place.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was completely unable to move, to the point that I couldn't open the Esc menu. The only thing I could use was the chat window. Everyone else in the squad was fine, I was the only one affected.

21 minutes ago, NickZTales said:

UPDATE: I tried going into the Plains and the same thing happened. I tried sticking with Mouse and Keyboard and the same thing happened. I did manage to narrow down the action to when first entering Open World sections, as well as any time Melee (quick and swap) is swapped over to Primary/Secondary guns, such as when doing a quick melee then firing/switching weapons.

I hate to mention it, but this makes doing any Plains/Orb bounties, resource gathering, or combat highly annoying, if not downright unplayable; Please fix this ASAP

UPDATE: I've discovered this happens on every mission, but because only the mini-map shows up in normal missions, it's not as intrusive, but still happens, and on keyboard pressing the map key doesn't return the minimap to normal, but instead just toggles it off and back on again. 

In addition, I've found that holding Ctrl and pressing the key to cast the selected ability causes transference, and is not solely bound to 5. 

Please, I just want to play this game without these control bugs making my time playing into a exercise in frustration.

• TYPE:  In-Game - Ground mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Wisps haste mote drops overall damage output against condrix. The actual damage reduction depends on how much haste buff you have. For example we were with a wisp with 328% power strength, damage output seemed to drop by about 40%. With a wisp of 226% power strength, seemed to have a 30% damage output reduction.
  • REPRODUCTION: Wisp with descent haste buff. Check damage numbers with and without haste mote
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Same damage numbers with mote, but just faster fire rate. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Damage numbers reduced. Seemed like the more fire rate you have, the greater reduction.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time a wisp laid down its haste mote.

• DESCRIPTION: Not work as expected/described: Hotfix 27.3.4 Scarlet Spear Scoring Changes & Fixes.
    Patch note says: "If you have accrued any Scarlet Credits, you will receive an Inbox upon login to grant you a duplicate of that amount."
    But bonus Scarlet credits received at login does not include operation credits collected today (before the patch). E.g. only credits collected up to yesterday were doubled.

• VISUAL:
    Scarlet spear score in profile, 3705:
    87B73E68D1965DE6CEE50D18D29A0E824B3C2981

Scarlet spear bonus credit message for only 1665 cred, e.g. my score yesterday.
  • 105F1DE0864C9DF9CE8CF68578101B7846973407

• REPRODUCTION: N/A or this is persistent, credits are still missing from my profile, can be checked.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Scarlet spear bonus credits calculation error.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Factual.

• TYPE: In game

• DESCRIPTION: I joined the scarlet spear, if I'm right it was sever 13 but I might be wrong. I was observing the new location when I found something.. funny, about one of the npc's. Its more of a visual bug as the picture below will show.

• VISUAL: the last one is freaky to me cause the npc doesn't have eyes hahaVBHllGP.png
  • Z9u1gqT.png
  • oybsgcE.png

• REPRODUCTION: No idea how to replicate this bug actually in all honesty. But I bet leaving and joining the relay will make it get fixed or the bug stays. 

• DESCRIPTION: Second self-hosted space mutex mission operator state issues. Battalyst lasers damage operator in void mode & operator magus arcances not working.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Join flotilla. Host space mission. Complete. Return to flotilla. Adjust RJ avionics & forge all.  Host space mission. No operator arcanes work.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Installed magus repair and lockdown function. Void mode doesn't get damaged.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No warframe heal (repair) or tether (lockdown). Killed by Battalyst lasers while in operator void mode.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2
Edited by Leo.lev

• DESCRIPTION: Not getting the corresponding emblem tier 
  • VISUAL: (sadly, no screenshot)
  • REPRODUCTION: Did ground missions until i reached 6k points, waited a bit inside the relay, and then left. But didn't get the tier 3 emblem.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i should have got the tier 3 emblem
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i recieved the tier 1 emblem
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened last time i played, i wouldn't want to play all that and get the wrong emblem again. 
Edited by X_DeathClown_X
more info

The Format doesnt fit, because its not really a bug but a problem in the little duck shop. The shop makes it look like you are buying a rank five arcane for the low price of 1000/1500 event credits, but you only get a level one arcane. I wouldnt`ve bought the arcane for that price and only did it because i thought it was really cheap and now feel like i`ve wasted a good bit of time, because getting these is quite the lengthy grind, especially if you are with people that arent geared as well. Please make it clear what one is buying in said shop, it might lead to quite a bit of confusion, especially for newer players