Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: No bonuses for making 100/100 Murex, totaling 3595 points, gave me the grade 1 emblem when I would have waited for grade 2 and no bonus points.
  • VISUALoYTQEju.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Play Condrix for 2 run, first run 2295 point, second run 1300
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Emblem rank 2 and bonus for 100/100 Murex
  • OBSERVED RESULT
  • REPRODUCTION RATE
Edited by dw3t
  • Like 2

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: Murex Raid Using Limbo. Waiting for kill codes. They take few minutes to arrive even though it is observed from the chat that there are kill code being transmitted.
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Unsure
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Kill Codes being Transmitted to Murex Raid.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Waiting around 20 - 30 minutes to complete 1 Murex Raid. We are never getting 100 at this rate.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Like 1/3 missions.

20 hours ago, ClevorTosty said:

Many times I have had squad mates that have become locked into operator mode when they are in a Murex, and the only way to get out is to die, or wait for the current kill codes to complete and then be forced onto the ship. This also happens on Earth. I am not sure why it happens, but if it happens on earth you have to die to reset it.

Same. Exiting the railjack also fixes it.

• TYPE: Item Drop, Ionyx
  • DESCRIPTION: Ionyx  sentient fighter doesn't seem to drop any avionics or materials
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Killed over 15 of the Ionyx but they don't seem to drop anything. I havent gotten a single avionic from their drop table and I have multiple copies of avionics from the Gyrex's avionic drop tables.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Some form of avionics or resource drops.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No drops.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Doesn't seem to drop anything.
  • Like 2

• DESCRIPTION: No bonus rewards for 100/100 victory 
  • VISUAL: No visual component, no bonus rewards
  • REPRODUCTION: Support a relay to 100/100
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expected to receive bonus victory payout as per:  
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No Victory Payout
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: All attempts thus far
  • Like 1

I don't know if this count as a bug or not. However, this problem made me waste HOURS of my life with nothing to show for it:

Because of the quarentines happening around in my country, the speed of my internet slowed down, meaning that when I go in a pub in this event, I normally end up as the 4th member of the squad, both in ground and space missions. From here, everything is normal. I can take damage, deal it, buff and debuff, pick stuff up, the like; but the hud regarding the mission objective completely bugs out, and shows no advancement. This has made me do repeats of missions and getting nothing in return. No points, no credits, nothing.

And in Murax Raids is worse. When I host a Space Squad, no kill code is transfered in, making it imposible to advance through the mission since the number will still be in 0%, and forcing my squad to abort the mission. And of course, if I end up in another squad's raid, the problems in the ground missions is the same.

Now, I understand that this event was made practically in their homes, without maybe all the tech you use for making this game. But this made, for me, this event literally unplayable because of how I get no rewards yet do all the work. Is it possible to check on that?

Thank you.

As mentioned in another PC bug thread - the "Flotilla Limit Reached" error is affecting non-Scarlet-Spear invites.

Please fix ASAP, or rollback Scarlet Spear until it can be addressed.  This error is blocking match making and trading a significant amount!

• Like 1

Type:Chat/Operation Link/In game

Description:There seems to be lag in the update messages for example I have been on the ground 20 minute then only I see the update message of me going to ground.And another problem is that orbiter navigation doesn't display the correct amount of Murex driven away when joining a relay.

Visual:N/A

Observed result:(1)It said I send a kill code even thought last time I did was 5 minutes ago.(2)When I join a relay the navigation said its 2/100 done,but when I am in the relay it said its has been completed.

Expected result:Accurate time on mission update,Accurate display on the main relay hologram and accurate display of relay info in navigation

Reproduction:Join the event

Reproduction rate:Since yesterday it's been 100%

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Unable to get Rewards in the Murex Railjack Mission. First time, we chased off three Murex and my game didn't mark any of them as complete for me while my teammates all had their score increase. The second mission put me in my own instance after a host migration. Both missions resulted in no credits gained as a reward. Had enough with this bug-ridden event as a result.
  • VISUAL: Would like to show a screenshot of the end of mission screen after the second mission but there is no "last mission results" once you come back to the flotilla.
  • REPRODUCTION: Have your team play Murex raids for an extended period of time. This should have already been solved if this was done prior to release.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: One would hope to earn rewards when they waste an hour in an event
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No rewards, left SoL
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every Murex Mission ends without rewards for me. Completely unplayable

• DESCRIPTION: Doing Murex Raid is not rewarding scarlet spear credits at the end of the run. Did 2 full runs (5 murex) and got no scarlet spear credits. Even after reloading the Fortila, the credits were not showing, which mean I didn't get it. 
  • VISUAL: Can't be printed since the mission results screen either doesn't show or vanishes before you can do anything. The "Last mission results" is also not showing up.
  • REPRODUCTION: - 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have received 1.8k credits for a full run.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I got all the other rewards like avionics and the relics but not the scarlet spear credits. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened ones.
  • Like 1

• TYPE: in ground mission(havent tried anything else since the last update)
  • DESCRIPTION: while playing limbo, i seem to not be able to jump if i got staggered by my bramma
  • EXPECTED RESULT: getting staggered sometimes fixes it
  • OBSERVED RESULT: not able to jump in any kind of way
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 4 out of 5 times

• DESCRIPTION: Was in a Flotilla, and there was a 5 minute period where not a single Kill Code was transmitted to anybody. A Host from the Murex side left and it fixed the kill codes. However, it made it so the lobby was lost at 99/100 just because of a bug. Pretty mad about it.
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea. I assume there was a large influx of Kill codes and the game couldn't keep up? Maybe one of the Murex squads bugged out and failed to retrieve a kill code and it ruined the entire flotilla?
  • EXPECTED RESULT
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
  • REPRODUCTION RATE this is the first time i've seen it

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: After completing Scarlet spear missions not always getting scarlet credits (rest of squad gets credits and I get none)
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: I haven't seen any reason for it happening(unpredictable)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Play scarlet spear, get scarlet credits.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 20% of the time (I think). 
  • Like 1

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: no bonus credits after getting rank 1 for Ground missions with ~4000 points
  • REPRODUCTION: left the flotilla after the cycle completed to receive the mail. Got mail that didn't include bonus credits.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: accdg to latest hotfix, should've gotten double credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: cvIBcRy.jpg
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: Scarlet Spear End of Wave Results
  • VISUAL: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/495671166350917638/692576435461816420/unknown.pnghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/495671166350917638/692586157476675634/unknown.pnghttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/495671166350917638/692586227496517672/unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Do a run of 100/100 Murex in a single Relay
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Recieve Bonus credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Did not recieve bonus credits
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens 100% of the time since 27.3.3 dropped
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: No bonus reward with 5890 points this is ridicolus.
  • VISUALy6qPC2E.jpggB1LZNf.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Play Ground Assault make points wait for reset and take nothing.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 10k points.
  • OBSERVED RESULT
  • REPRODUCTION RATE
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: Was in a Flotilla. Near the end there was a 5+ minute period where kill codes were not being received despite plenty of ground support sending codes
  • REPRODUCTION: Not sure how to reproduce, was not a member of the squads not getting codes
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Codes being sent to be received, and the bonus from 100/100
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Being denied 10k points because of a bug
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time seeing this bug
    EE log available upon DM from DE staff

Mission Bonus reward does not post after the 3 hour block is over. You get the emblem but not the bonus scarlet credits. We tested this two days in a row. 
Troubleshooting Day 1: We moved from server to server and while we obtained enough for the Tier II bonus we did not get anything. 
Troubleshooting Day 2: We waited until a brand new instance started and completed it. 100/100 killed. We ran 3 rounds of 17 each easily obtaining the tier III goal we set. We stayed in the flotilla until the timer ran down, and nothing. Waited until the 10 minute timer after that ran down, and nothing. We left the flotilla and got the emblem for our warframe but no bonus scarlet credits. We all went back into the flotilla to talk to little duck and did not get a single bonus credit. 

Please fix this and hopefully compensate all the players who have gone out of their way to get to tier III per 3 hour block. 

TYPE: In-game; Scarlet Spear ground mission

DESCRIPTION: Upon Sentient drones dying, Condrix does not properly open up its covering to expose the core. However it is still vulnerable to shots to a very small target much smaller than the core size. This weakspot appears to be the slightly offset to the right of where the core's center would be. For reference, the skin covering the core has a brown-grey patch; all connecting shots land within this coloured patch of skin. The mission objective and boss health bar did correctly update.

VISUAL: None.

REPRODUCTION: No idea how to reproduce.

EXPECTED RESULT: Condrix should have pulled back its skin to reveal the core when Sentients were defeated.

OBSERVED RESULT: Condrix animates to pull back skin. Upon taking a bit of damage, the skin is closed back up again. I don't recall if it animated the closing or if it simply snapped shut with zero animation, but I do think it used a close animation.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Condrixes 1-4 were fine, Condrix #5 was bugged for the second and third stages, Condrix #6 was fine, Condrix #7 was fine for stage 1 and then bug reappeared, Condrix #8 was bugged on first stage and we decided to extract at this stage. (Numbers may be off if you're looking through logs for my game, but it was ~8-10 Condrixes killed.

Edited by Proto034

On 2020-03-23 at 11:06 AM, [DE]Bear said:
  • TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Got emblem instead of cred (ffs i did 4k in RJ solo)
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/Wy5rad4 https://imgur.com/yQmNXgc
  • REPRODUCTION: REEEEEEEEEE
  • EXPECTED RESULT: should have gotten my points
  • OBSERVED RESULT: didn't get my points
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: probably everytime, rent is due, pay up

Whoops, didn't mean to do it like that ^

Edited by Therealhavoc

Me and my squad went to a Flotilla, did ground event, reached 150 pts and a squadmate disconnected, so we had to leave the flotilla and join another one
in flotilla 2 we got 5590 pts  

When the current flottila reached 100 murex we only got 300 scarlet credits in the INBOX mail, BUT WE all got the Condrix III Emblem...
We should've gotten 10k scarlet credits in the mail , not 300..

• Like 1

• TYPE: Scarlet Spear
  • DESCRIPTION: Attempting to broad the sentient ship while in a squad of four.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea, just another random party of four glitch
  • EXPECTED RESULT: For it to be possible to broad the sentient ship.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I arrived in a black void of nothingness, that was actually just the map for the rest of the mission, but with no visual. So I was trapped in Arcwing being shot at by ships that I couldn't see.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time during that mission after it started to occur. No idea what the trigger was. I was the host and no one else in the party experienced it.

• TYPE: Scarlet Spear
  • DESCRIPTION: Opening my inbox.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Do the event till you get two different tiers of space and ground?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Gotten credits
  • OBSERVED RESULT:Only got emblems
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only gotten the rewards twice... So so far 50/50 of the time. Will get a better graphic for it when I've had more attempts.

I think the first bug was encountered after the hotfix, but I know the second one was encountered after the hot fix.

Edited by Grim_Witch_Evelynn