Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Scarlet Spear: Bug Reporting Megathread (Read First Post!)

SilverBones

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: As a wisp when you put down your motes and they haven't been moved from another murex 'instance' if your lucky you can aim towards a door that leads 'outside' or to an 'outside' dead end and sometimes be able to teleport to the motes on the 'old' murex. I've seen this happen three times and is more replicable if the sentiants open the door rather than you.
  • REPRODUCTION: I have only replicated this 2 times since finding this glitch. It doesn't happen everytime.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not to be able to teleport to another murex entirely.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Run around, use wisps 3 as crowd control, teleport to an 'old' murex if caught with the glitch.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Requires wisp, at the moment it appears to be completely random but generally happens in the same way when it can be done.

• TYPE: In-game navigation for scarlet spear event
  • DESCRIPTION: New flotilla instances don't seem to appear...
  • VISUALon1yv80.png
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect some new flotillas to spawn when they're all full and almost close to finish.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No useful flotillas to join
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Whenever the severs feel like it, but it looks pretty frequent during the day.
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: Camera not connected to the frame
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/MmJTwUa
  • REPRODUCTION: I talked to little duck and started a dialog (accidentaly), teammate started the railjack mission and I clicked trade while in railjack. Brought up the trade menu then closed it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When starting railjack dialog goes away.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Camera started floating, won't follow my frame.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure, haven't tried it again.

On 2020-04-22 at 4:46 AM, (XB1)Sexy Paydaybar said:

I am from PC, lot's of people experiencing this bug as well. In fact, the whole floatilla is bugged.

• DESCRIPTION: Viewing inventory after gaining roughly 3 times the 50,000 points required for the third rank in the event
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Log on as me, view inventory
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Third event emblem should be present
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only the first two event emblems are present
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

It looks like two of the emblems I gained during this event have gone walkies.  The event emblem is definitely gone from my inventory, and I had a condrix III emblem last week, too - I just can't prove that so easily.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Changing my Moa's regalia.
  • VISUALvyj9VZI.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip any SS Condrix [I, II, III] Emblem.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To be looking nice.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The number on opposite side Emblem shows through the companion.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Constantly present.

Why bug like this appeared after Baro came yesterday? I'm clearly over 5k score as seen with the badge above my head but my score is only 27?!?!?!

bVSJpou.jpg

EDIT: ok this is a visual bug for now as I've received the 10k bonus after the relay hit 100 n get inbox notification of it

Edited by kyori

so im not the smartest and idk how to get the pictures on this, but i got past 50000 points on the murex raid points thing,and i got the operation scarlet spear III emblem, but i got the condrix i emblem again, i now have 2 condrix 1 emblems and a condrix 2 emblem, is there any way i can get the condrix 3 emblem? idk what to do

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Every time I host a squad for the space part of Scarlet Spear I don't get codes even if there are more ground squad than space squad. Another thing I noticed is that usually in the relay chat when you travel to space, there will be written something like "username's squad traveled to space" but in my case there is nothing written and after I spend 20 minutes, receiving nothing, and quit, in the chat will appear the previous said message and another message with "my username received Kill code from username" even if I'm no longer in mission. Before I could host without problem, this problem appeared like a week ago. Edit: The yellow text which states the situation of my squad seems (sometimes I can see the message but it's really rare and it takes really a long time for appearing) really delayed that's why I receive that after I exit from the mission, even the message that says that I entered the flotilla is delayed. 
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have received kill codes from ground squads
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I can't receive kill codes
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime 
Edited by Jeel0
Adjusted format and some new stuff on description
  • Like 1

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: i skipped the cut scene as i was boarding a murex
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: skip the cutscene boarding the murex
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i should have been able to jump and run after skipping the cutscene.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i was stuck walking everywhere and couldnt use weapons or interact with anything. couldnt switch to operator or use ablities. i was able to get to the oplinkl location eventually and drop mine but once we recalled to the ship i couldnt leave again. L allowed me to teleport around the ship but i havent unlocked the ability to teleport to another player. doors, guns, forges and slingshot wouldnt work either. Can we please get a kill command? unstuck just isnt good enough. also if we could teleport to another person or back to the start of a mission it would be a work around till you get it fixed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: pretty consistant. if i watch the cut scene its fine but who wants to watch a 5 second cutscene they've seen 100 times to many
Edited by DeeplyDisturbed

• DESCRIPTION: Loot not showing in radar and vacuum no longer working after starting a 2nd time a murex mission with 2 of the initial other 3 players, I was host.

It seems more like an issue with pet's mods but the pet still had same hp as it had previously so I'm not sure if it's the modless issue, but it does look like it.

Pet was also quite alive during all that as you can see it on the map.

I had no loot range mods on my WF but I should at least be able to see the container right next to me right?

• VISUAL

Next to containers, not showing up on either minimap nor full open map:
k5gx86o.png

thgM6dm.png

Sitting next to loot, no vacuum nor loot icon on map:VeoU6f2.png

• REPRODUCTION: Play a murex mission as host then start one immediately after in same flotilla... I'm not sure what other details are needed, this are the builds on the WF and pet: https://imgur.com/a/sjIYrSF
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect to see containers and loot on the map and vacuum to work, as it did in the previous mission with no loadout changes.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Loot doesn't show on map and vacuum doesn't work at all.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not enough samples to determine.
Edited by HunterDigi

• DESCRIPTION: Dirac refuses to be vacuumed for a few seconds on clients. Quite similar to: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1123180-vacuumfetch-dont-work-a-lot-of-times-as-a-client/
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: In any railjack mission, be a client and break containers (mainly observed with ones on murex ship), once dirac drops notice it doesn't get vacuumed, you have to wait around it a few seconds for it to be detected or pick it up manually.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect all items to be instantly vacuumed when they spawn if I'm in range, client or otherwise.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Dirac doesn't get vacuumed as it spawns (and other items in non-RJ too)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% when client.
Edited by HunterDigi

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: I couldn't fix a Hull breach as the boarding party ship was blocking it. Also we had another player experienced the same bug i had a few posts up. CAN WE PLEASE GET A KILL COMMAND
  • VISUAL: Warframe0353.jpg
  • Warframe0354.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: just get some bad luck that the catastrophic failure is right where the boarding party entered the ship.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i should have been able to repair the breach
  • OBSERVED RESULT: i was unable to make the repair and the mission was failed.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: kinda relies on bad luck that the breach and ram sleds overlap

• DESCRIPTION: While playing as Garuda, if you use her 2nd ability (Blood Altar) on the new Sentient enemies, they will not get impaled correctly and the talons will float in the air, or the Sentient enemy's model will be stuck somewhere else near the talons.
  • VISUAL: 45gXuOk.jpg
    LCfXxUp.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION:
  1. Enter a Scarlet Spear mission as Garuda (Condrix or Murex Raid, the bug is present in both.)
  2. When a Sentient enemy appears, cast Blood Altar on them. This bug seems to happen more often if the Sentient is in the middle of attacking or floating in the air.
  3. The talons will appear but the model will not be impaled correctly.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Sentient's body should be impaled on the talons like other enemies.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Sentient's body is instead left somewhere slightly away from the talons, or the talons will be left floating in the air separate from the body.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens 100% of the time, but effects vary between the talons floating in the air (if the Sentient was in the air) or the Sentient's model being off-center or somewhere else from the talons. This has confused my teammates on more than one occasion when they didn't realize the Sentient was supposed to be impaled.
Edited by Fireshock

• DESCRIPTION: I received the incorrect emblem. Was reading rewards from the inbox. The images are a bit old, but if you look carefully, I have 2 scarlet spear murex III missions. Actually, I contacted support first, but they referred me here explaining they can't actually help with the rewards.
  • VISUALU2tp7i8.png
  • DUdMXcA.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Dunno, the mail sender just got mixed up.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten the scarlet spear operations III emblem
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I received a second scarlet spear murex III emblem
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I cannot replicate it.

• DESCRIPTION: After using Archwing, Garuda loses all Melee functionality when using her exalted Talons
  • VISUAL: (I can't really show you not being able to attack)
  • REPRODUCTION: For example, try equipping Garuda's exalted Talons and then going into archwing in a Railjack mission - Garuda loses access to melee functionality after returning to the railjack
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Garuda should not lose melee functionality
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Garuda loses all melee functionality for the rest of the mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3/3
  • Like 1

On returning from a successful Space/Murex run in instance 43 just a few minutes ago, I successfully unveiled a Riven.  I was promptly stuck on the riven unveiling screen when I returned to the relay, although I had access to chat (/unstuck did not work)  and could see the minimap and other players.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2076734681

not sure if this belongs here but it happened on a scarlet spear mission. we were in the railjak and had been boarded, the splinter that they boarded from covered a red breach on the wall and we were unable to repair due to the obstruction.

• Like 1

• TYPE: Reward
  • DESCRIPTION: Completed the event some time ago, but never got the 3rd scarlet spear emblem. Did contact support, but got back a generic reply, which I understand, its busy. So just bringing the issue up here as it seem unlikely ill have this sorted on a personal level.
  • VISUAL:

20200428203646-1.jpg

20200428203708-1.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: I believe the issue was that I earned the 'final' points that would have got me to 50000 in a murex that didnt give me any rewards at all (went into a mission fine with around 30/100 murex's complete, when i came out it was at 0/0, with 2 hours on the clock still). No credits either. Figure something didnt count me actually reaching that milestone.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Expevted to get SS operations 3 emblem
  • OBSERVED RESULT: didnt
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: don't know that I could replicate it.
Edited by chaotea
forgot formatting.

On 2020-04-27 at 6:10 PM, Vicidominus said:
  • DESCRIPTION: I received the incorrect emblem. Was reading rewards from the inbox. The images are a bit old, but if you look carefully, I have 2 scarlet spear murex III missions. Actually, I contacted support first, but they referred me here explaining they can't actually help with the rewards.
  • VISUAL
  •  
  • REPRODUCTION: Dunno, the mail sender just got mixed up.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have gotten the scarlet spear operations III emblem
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I received a second scarlet spear murex III emblem
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I cannot replicate it.

I got the exact same issue.

Scarlet Spear operation score has disappeared from profiles.

• TYPE: Profile
  • DESCRIPTION: Viewingprofile
  • VISUAL: Can add, but it's self explanatory
  • REPRODUCTION:
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Score still there after operation.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The entire line for Scarlet Spear in operations is gone along with the score.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Seems to be universal. I checked friend's profile that participated and they don't have it either. Also asked in chat and several people responded they don't see it either.