Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Khora Deluxe skin when?

Lazarow

Question

13 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Oreades said:

*secretly just wants the ability to put Kavat Armor on Venari* 

I am so with you on this... Would be great if when playing Khora, Nari can be with us like every normal companion too; be hilarious watching her chasing a chew toy as I'm modding Khora's Dual Keres xD

• Like 1

Just now, (PS4)Claudija said:

I am so with you on this... Would be great if when playing Khora, Nari can be with us like every normal companion too; be hilarious watching her chasing a chew toy as I'm modding Khora's Dual Keres xD

I want Venari's skin to be able to be used on normal companion Kavats and it should so long as it actually looks close to what is shown in the concepts.  So far though DE has been pretty bad at bringing the art to life if we're all really being honest with ourselves.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Hawk1911 said:

I want Venari's skin to be able to be used on normal companion Kavats and it should so long as it actually looks close to what is shown in the concepts.  So far though DE has been pretty bad at bringing the art to life if we're all really being honest with ourselves.

Nari is an unknown species of Kavat, hand-raised by Khora (not sure how as either this would be her first Operator, the human pre-Helminth infusion or Khora should be an Umbra with sentience- DE is super vague on it) and is devoted to her mistress to the point she shadows Khora where the Warframe goes. Closest to her is the Feral or Moonless Kavat we find everywhere but again I wonder where the heck do the Adarza and Smeeta strains come from? We never see one bar other Tenno. At least we can ID three Kavat breeds- Hyekka, Moonless/Feral and Vasca. I'd love more lore on the cats myself, outside of they eat the Infestation and are immune to its effects DE say nothing. At least we know Nari cannot be a Kavat Warframe as she'd naturally be immune yet Khora must have been put into a Cryopod with her cat considering how long it's been since the Orokin Warframe project ended in the Old War to us waking and finding her now.... Sorry got too deep on you there 😊

5 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

i know TT.TT 

they did say a new design for zephy is in the works also

poor Zephy, hers has been teased for years and her fans are constantly disappointed by her being pushed aside all the time it's just not fair. Without Tennogen Zephy'd have no outfits bar Prime or normal defaults and she's one of the longest-serving frames... So not fair

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

poor Zephy, hers has been teased for years and her fans are constantly disappointed by her being pushed aside all the time it's just not fair. Without Tennogen Zephy'd have no outfits bar Prime or normal defaults and she's one of the longest-serving frames... So not fair

it was teased so many times then scrapped 

but honestly if you looked at the zephyr deluxe and zephyr prime you can see they used it to create it 

especially the rockets on the legs when you see zephyr p from behind 

Spoiler

See the source imageSee the source image

2 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

it was teased so many times then scrapped 

but honestly if you looked at the zephyr deluxe and zephyr prime you can see they used it to create it 

especially the rockets on the legs when you see zephyr p from behind 

Hide contents

See the source imageSee the source image

Are those wings ment to be a syandana or is it part of teh helmet cause Im a fan, espeically since they dont let us use chromas wings on him and only exclusive to effigy when active