Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trolling in kuva missions. People intentionally skipping the syphon and forcing an extract when syphon is in progress

Futurehero

If it's active then that sounds totally reasonable that extraction be disabled. 

However sometimes it is such a PITA to even find the Siphon that it is more time efficient to leave the mission and start a new one. In that instance it would seem prefferable to just quit out but it could be that the people in question are OCD about their completion to abandonment stats and refuse to abandon missions? I personally stopped giving a hecc about those stats years ago. 

Also want to re-clarify, this wasn't what happens in, let's say Sedna, where some people don't feel like looking for the syphon and leave.

The syphon was found and at status 2/4 , the people here forced an extract despite that.

So yea DE plz 

Make the relic conditional on the Kuva Syphon being completed and if extraction is currently open leverage that obnoxious "Change of plans" script to plug it once the Syphon is found, until the new objective (the Siphon) is completed. 

• Like 3

Just now, Oreades said:

So yea DE plz 

Make the relic conditional on the Kuva Syphon being completed and if extraction is currently open leverage that obnoxious "Change of plans" script to plug it once the Syphon is found, until the new objective (the Siphon) is completed. 

This please.

Gerade eben schrieb Drachnyn:

This because the requiem relics are a mission reward, not a siphon reward. Why they didnt tie the requiem relic to destroying the siphon is beyond me though. 

Because the whole Kuva Lich system wasn't thought trough from the start and sitll isn't, sayme reason why you would need void fissures and reactents for the relics aswell instead of at least make it visual different, what has the void and corrupted to do with the Kuva Lichs? It maeks sense for Prime parts but for the requiems you would expect at least something diferently. And yes Kuva is Orokin related but why would it be so much the same from a gaemply and lore standpoint still

I would rather have minibosses as Kuva Lich Generals you have to defeat for it would make more sense i say. DE is sadly very inconsistent with such, hurting the gameplay like this with the Siphons being ignored, if not they bug out that is still tho *rolls eyes*.

• Like 1

Sadly, as long the primary objective isn't being compromised, secondary objectives can be skipped, you can't blame a player from doing a primary one and not doing a secondary, it's the other way around that can cause problems.

Yes, they are essentially not taking advantage of what the mission provides, doing 2 missions takes more ime than doing 1 so what you're doing is great, sadly with the game having an extraction timer, they will exit the squad and may finish the mission before you collect everything you need.

Maybe you need to make a squad for it, because the gameplay can't be reported, this isn't afk or keeping a datamass forever, they simply go staright for the primary objective.

People are forcing to extract like how exactly ?

If they seeing the Siphon is being complete ( 2/4 - 3/4 ) and extract just at the right time so you don't have to run to the extraction ? I would say it's fine.

If you feel annoying about it, then try to meet AFK players, just AFK as soon as they enter the match, or they just host one and AFK.

But I've never meet anyone dumb or have enough cancer to trying to make them all not getting kuva by extracting asap.

Two things with this:

1: Most people nowadays I feel run the Kuva missions for the Requiem relics, as there are plenty of other ways of to get Kuva itself that isn't the Kuva siphon minigame.

2: Kuva Siphons are SUPER buggy and generally not worth the effort to see if they aren't bugged out.

I'm sure there is someone on the other side thinking 'I'm tired of people actually trying to do siphons like they're worth anything. If you want kuva go start survival and let me get my dang relic already.'

Now I personally do try and give the siphon a go whenever I'm running one as a courtesy, but I've used maybe 2k Kuva ever in my WF career and don't know what to do with the hundreds of thousands I'm sitting on already.

vor 16 Minuten schrieb Zsword:

Most people nowadays I feel run the Kuva missions for the Requiem relics, as there are plenty of other ways of to get Kuva itself that isn't the Kuva siphon minigame.

Sadly this, the alternatives make this mode irrelevant on top of the bugs, but ignoring it sohuld not be a option also.

It sadly shows again how badly designed those are like the rest of the game recently.

1 minute ago, Marine027 said:

Sadly this, the alternatives make this mode irrelevant on top of the bugs, but ignoring it should not be a option also.

I'm going to have to point out the counterpoint you provided in the same sentence: The bugs. I'd rather not have the 75%+ 'Unkillable siphon' force me to abandon instead of just extracting and keeping the already earned affinity, credits, potential assassin drop, ayatan stars, .5% drop mod, etc.

vor 1 Minute schrieb Zsword:

I'm going to have to point out the counterpoint you provided in the same sentence: The bugs. I'd rather not have the 75%+ 'Unkillable siphon' force me to abandon instead of just extracting and keeping the already earned affinity, credits, potential assassin drop, ayatan stars, .5% drop mod, etc.

If it is unavoidable yes, i just mean the problems DE shoudl nor ignore like alot of tihngs or even possible whe nit shoudl work normalyl that siphon gets ignored.

We need desperate bugfixes for years by now but DE seems to ignroe every bit even if it is conencted to new stuff like Lichs.

It is just a heavy disapointment for me seeign them go down like this, bug were always normal but lately it is to much adn to long not touched again.

Siphons need to be a mandatory objective and they need to just have an objective marker placed on them instead of this whole "figure out which out of the way branch we stuck it on" BS.  I like exploring in games, but I don't want to explore to figure out where the goddamn siphon is every single mission.  It slows things down a lot, and siphons already don't put out enough Kuva.  Plus, if it doesn't show up automatically, the low level players that join these missions and don't even know how they work (because the game doesn't really tell them.) will just run to extraction while you're still trying to find the damn thing.

• Like 1

vor 5 Stunden schrieb (XB1)TehChubbyDugan:

Siphons need to be a mandatory objective and they need to just have an objective marker placed on them instead of this whole "figure out which out of the way branch we stuck it on" BS.  I like exploring in games, but I don't want to explore to figure out where the goddamn siphon is every single mission.  It slows things down a lot, and siphons already don't put out enough Kuva.  Plus, if it doesn't show up automatically, the low level players that join these missions and don't even know how they work (because the game doesn't really tell them.) will just run to extraction while you're still trying to find the damn thing.

Same goes for Lich missions honestly, Siphons and Lich missions should be extra designed as missions and not just slapped onto other mission types.

Edited by Marine027
Typo
  • Like 1