Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will weapons like Zenistar and Machete ever be available again?

Specifically if you sold them. As far as I'm aware DE refuses to allow us to regain them once sold, making not only riven mods we might have for them useless but, if those weapons become extremely meta for whatever reason, we can be at a disadvantage (extreme case but you get my point). 

Wouldn't it make sense to add them to Simaris' offerings? Odonata and Broken Scepter for example were added as you'd have no other way to get them once sold. 

And why is it that some people who sold a weapon many months ago are getting it back when messaging support but not others even when less time has passed? 

2 minutes ago, darkbrick said:

we can sell zenistar? i can't sell my zenistar. so it's stuck in my inventory..

There was a time it was sellable. IMO it's better to be stuck with it than selling it and change your mind later, when you can't acquire it anymore.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, (PS4)CrisisToast said:

Specifically if you sold them. As far as I'm aware DE refuses to allow us to regain them once sold, making not only riven mods we might have for them useless but, if those weapons become extremely meta for whatever reason, we can be at a disadvantage (extreme case but you get my point). 

Wouldn't it make sense to add them to Simaris' offerings? Odonata and Broken Scepter for example were added as you'd have no other way to get them once sold. 

And why is it that some people who sold a weapon many months ago are getting it back when messaging support but not others even when less time has passed? 

Can't you write the Support about the Zenistar?

vor 1 Minute schrieb xMarvin732:

Can't you write the Support about the Zenistar?

I sold the Azima pretty much after getting it to 30 about 2 years ago but back then I had no platinum for more weapon slots (and I didn't contact support until after some time had passed). Last year I read on reddit about someone who had more luck with support but the 2 or 3 times I messaged them I received the same response, unfortunately. 

hmm maybe they should do is once the player got the zenistar, it become unlock in the market shop to be rebuyable and cannot be trade. Obvious reason, ppl will doop items best they can and sell the weapons to players sort of view of disrespect players who spend their entire years to get the weapons sets.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

12 minutes ago, Methanoid said:

the word "bug" would suggest the zenistar is still doomed.  nifty bug while it lasts tho.

they could return it the primed day how it is which "reverse nerf" is not a thing but nerfing the crit because Ivara is beastly in crits even it works way better in Sparr weapons really powerfully but punishment is your force to walk around (not helpful) but she can spam all these invisible arrow bubble thing and increase range then she could increase crit to whatever weapons the players will give.  The zenistar shouldn't be power house crit but high in status they should do because who don't want to do mercy kills on enemies and feed off every inch energy feeding and hp feeding including the ammo needed for it is the return of DoomSlayer.  It isn't like the sentient  going say ow lots crit from this players and having their adaptations be junk.  It just the dev feel unease with chose with things it just that they are mixing things aren't the smart things of chose for example the "Stug" 1st and failed example when they are mixing things and are they willing go back to it? No for not defending their failure but need walk up and rethink about everything again.  It took them also longest TIME to fix Vauban for they torn soo many good parts out his abilities because he was meta and fun during that time for was booban and now he is settled in right balance.  It just DE has a slow tinker person somewhere in the group just remote moving the paste it need to get for we aren't born to be slow as the turtles you know for not slapping this person but giving them wake up for it is time think quickly on their feet and reobserved the nerf was it really necessary to do so for it is wise to observed the action is it necessary or should it change.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

IIRC there was talk a while back of making machete available again, a few people asked for Scorpions to drop a BP for it (makes sense, right?). the login weapons though.... that's a different story. IMO they should just make them available by other means, either nightwave, or some other means.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

10 hours ago, (PS4)CrisisToast said:

Did you say Kuva Ma’chet’reeee.....!!!?

YES, I THOUGHT SO.

4 hours ago, Diavoros said:

Machete blueprint is random from daily tribute, as for the milestone weapons I think that you can make a ticket to support asking for having the item restored.

I've read several stories on these forums about users asking for it back. Support can only do so much as usual - if you deleted it recently, they give it back, otherwise they don't. 

I think this is probably because the guys working at Warframe support got the wrong instructions. They are told to help players with restoring their items sold recently, for whatever reason. Maybe because they keep data of sold stuff only for a few weeks, after that there's no way to check if a user really had the weapon they are asking to be restored, and they understandably don't want to give them "back" stuff they never had. But login reward weapons are different. You can't cheat with those. You logged in for 100 cumulative days, you got an Azima. They should be able to give it back to anyone past 100 days of logging in. But these exceptions probably aren't included in their instructions.