Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

GrindHardSquads suggestion for grendels regurgitate is awesome

(PSN)ForNoPurpose

Recent video, describes it as able to rapidly vomit, or all at once nuke.

All at once nuke.. i love.

Imagine running into a room and eating everything, then in the next room going SHOTGUN VOMIT MODE.

im sorry but its pefect! The idea is too fun and would be hugely welcome. Not to mention the obvious power of spitting out 4-20 grineer at a lone Nox. 🤮🤣🤣

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Have you tried holding the button to his first ability?

But that barely has any range, giving his 3 a full auto on hold or a shotgun blast on hold would make it more useful.

GrindHards idea for Grendels 1 is also pretty good, where it no longer drains energy, but instead enemies in your gut amount to a movement speed penalty.

Edited by Madway7

9 hours ago, Madway7 said:

But that barely has any range, giving his 3 a full auto on hold or a shotgun blast on hold would make it more useful.

GrindHards idea for Grendels 1 is also pretty good, where it no longer drains energy, but instead enemies in your gut amount to a movement speed penalty.

His 3 just needs some kind of extra mechanic. Like armor stripping or something. Adding a rapid fire mod isn’t really going to do much on its own.

Also, I’d rather take double the energy drain than have a movement penalty. We don’t need to turn Grendel into Nyx.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

12 hours ago, Madway7 said:

While I think it's silly that Grendel spends so much energy on Feast in order to spend more energy on Nourish...Get thy vile ideas the hell away from speedboat Grendel, Satan. 😛

9 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

While I think it's silly that Grendel spends so much energy on Feast in order to spend more energy on Nourish...Get thy vile ideas the hell away from speedboat Grendel, Satan. 😛

12 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Also, I’d rather take double the energy drain than have a movement penalty. We don’t need to turn Grendel into Nyx.

To me it's just about how such a thing would be added, for example at 20+ enemies he could have a 40% movement speed reduction, this would not prevent him from jumping, rolling, bullet jumping or whatever else, all it would do is make him slower unless you use his 4 (which I feel should have better forward momentum)

But that's how I see it, what DE could end up doing might be much worse, yes, but conceptually it's not a bad idea and even fits with the frame.

12 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

His 3 just needs some kind of extra mechanic. Like armor stripping or something. Adding a rapid fire mod isn’t really going to do much on its own.

I agree, at the very least with how it is rn it should have a bigger AoE and do multiple corrosive procs (or some other status).

This is also what I would hope happens in addition to letting him either long range shotgun or full auto fire enemies at other enemies.

Grendel is already like a reverse Mesa.

Mesa's 1 is mostly memes, 2, 3 are used to tank, cc, and survive, 4 destroys.

Grendel's 1 destroys. 2 and 3 are optional. 4 is a meme, and needs better ball physics to be enjoyed fully, and has inherent tankiness thanks to base stats.

Trivia observation: Mesa's 1 is called Ballistic Battery. Grendel's 4 turns him into a Ball that Batters into enemies, 

Or you can play Grendel like Pudge (of D2). Use 1 to "hook" enemies to him. Use 1 again to spit them out (often the squishier enemies already die in the mere process of being sucked up, leaving only the tanky ones) in a nice pile before you. Butcher them with Prisma Dual Cleavers.