Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So it's my fault

Chicken-Biryani

As I noticed, a busy Flotilla is able to finish off a Murex fleet in 2 hours on PS4. So if you want the bonus, only join calm instances if there are at least a little more than 2 hours left. After that wait for the next 3 hour cycle or...

3 minutes ago, Nehra96 said:

Okay? So does that work? Like do I restart game or just keep refreshing navigation?

Yes, keep jumping in and out of navigation. There's a chance a busy Flotilla with reasonable progress will appear.

Edit: if there are more Flotillas to join but they are all similar, join the 1st one.

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nehra96 said:

Okay? So does that work? Like do I restart game or just keep refreshing navigation?

We tried that yesterday and was working, after first click on Scarlet spear we saw relays with 90+ murex completed, which is no point to join

After few mins sitting in star map relays with 50+ start appear, dont know if DE has some code for that depends on player count

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nehra96 said:

When you have nothing to contribute, make an apologist comment to farm reactions. Bravo! 

You are the one making useless topics with emotional background

"So it's my fault"

How low can you stoop? Is there a limit? 

C'mon. Really?

Make a normal topic or no topic at all, because right now its just whining with nothing to contribute.

Edited by Savire510
  • Like 8

2 minutes ago, Savire510 said:

"So it's my fault"

C'mon. Really?

Make a normal topic or no topic at all, because right now its just whining with nothing to contribute.

He's right though.  A game that doesn't want you to play - is a bad game. They really should've implemented a better system by now

• Like 3

Poorly implemented means of setting time and max player limits? sure , i agree it could have been better,

A major problem? I don't think so ,

and an hour is enough time to get 2 (maybe 3 if you are in a good squad) raids done, you might not get the bonus credits but its better than nothing - you aren't completely locked out of the event.

I understand that not everyone has time for an entire hour to wait , but why should you? its unfortunate but not any low point to stoop to.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Savire510 said:

"So it's my fault"

C'mon. Really?

My topic wasn't useless. It's a legitimate concern for a lot of players. I didn't whine, I just expressed my displeasure at the apparent issue that's not being hotfixed. You guys getting your knickers bunched up, should take a chill pill. 

A few guys actually suggested me fixes and I actually followed it. 

So kindly take your hypocrisy and toxicity someplace else. 

3 hours ago, Savire510 said:

Make a normal topic or no topic at all

Also stop policing the forums or get a job as a moderator. Let's see if you have what it takes to make decisions about what is allowed to be posted. 

You could have simply ignored my topic, or said I was in the wrong. But asking me to stop posting is not in your lane. So kindly stay in your lane plz. 

Also stop trying to farm reactions, it's blatantly obvious. 

P.S. To everyone else, I have no issues with you guys, I am allowed to be a bit salty at what's clearly not an ideal situation. So please excuse me for this outburst if it triggers you. 

Edited by Nehra96

4 hours ago, Nehra96 said:

That when I login for scarlet spear, 1 and half hour is remaining and only 2 calm instances are available where murex count is 0 and 2 respectively and I have zero chance of reaching bonus? 

Are you upset about players not progressing in relays.

First you might want to know why there are only 2 instance available to you.

Each instance has a limit of 100 murex driven away.

An instance is hidden from the list when:
1. the murex driven away reached 100
2. the instance is full (including players standing inside the relay)

Instances with XX/100 murex driven away are usually filled up by hoppers in a very short time.
So you might need to refresh the list for several-to-many times to get the instance on the list whenever someone else left that instance.

Edited by SHArK-FiN
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Nehra96 said:

When you have nothing to contribute, make an apologist comment to farm reactions.

Or, DE can't do ANYTHING right at all. Nothing. Not even slightly and deserves to be shat on for EVERY little thing that's wrong. What a mentality.

8 minutes ago, Nehra96 said:

You could have simply ignored my topic, or said I was in the wrong. But asking me to stop posting is not in your lane. So kindly stay in your lane plz. 

I dont want to ignore topics, why would i?

I didn't say that you are in the wrong, because i agree with it. But the way you put it in the words grinds my gears.

Also stop policing the forums or get a job as a moderator. Let's see if you have what it takes to make decisions about what is allowed to be posted. 

I could say that asking me to stop policing the forums is not in your lane 😆

"So it's my fault" as a topic name tells everyone nothing and from afar smells like a monologue with dangerously high ammount of self-pity.

And the text:

Like, what does it even mean? Oh no, DE you have gone too far this time, you showed your true colors by giving every flottila 3 hours!

Im not some DE bootlicker and i agree with the fact that Scarlet Spear could be thought out better by for example disabling the 10k bonus limit, allowing players higher credit multipliers for getting high scores and increasing the ammount of murex in a wave. And thats just what i thought out in the last 20 seconds.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Savire510 said:

I dont want to ignore topics, why would i?

I didn't say that you are in the wrong, because i agree with it. But the way you put it in the words grinds my gears.

I could say that asking me to stop policing the forums is not in your lane 😆

"So it's my fault" as a topic name tells everyone nothing and from afar smells like a monologue with dangerously high ammount of self-pity.

And the text:

Like, what does it even mean? Oh no, DE you have gone too far this time, you showed your true colors by giving every flottila 3 hours!

Im not some DE bootlicker and i agree with the fact that Scarlet Spear could be thought out better by for example disabling the 10k bonus limit, allowing players higher credit multipliers for getting high scores and increasing the ammount of murex in a wave. And thats just what i thought out in the last 20 seconds.

Okay mate, whatever.