Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When does the next night wave start...?

Satanuncle

Hahahahaha...

The very first time when Nightwave was announced I thought something like: "Sounds cool, but it's content that needs constant maintenance and they did cut raids for that very reason (different kind of constant maintenance - because every update broke them - but still). Especially the way DE wants to do it with voice overs, cutscenes, special bosses and events and story bits. I wonder if or how long they'll be able to maintain it without it growing over their heads. Sounds like a lot of constant work for something that isn't monetized."

Two episodes and one intermission was the answer.

Edited by (PS4)Deeceem
  • Like 4

Deadlock protocol, which is the next mainline update.

at least that's the plan. personally I think that once they've released Glass Maker, they then need to step back and reflect on Nightwave; ask themselves "is this system working, or is it too resource intensive?" we already know the answer, but the problem is DE aren't even asking themselves the question, so how can they know the answer? IMO they need a system that mixes Alerts with the Nightwave currency system, and without the sporadic timing that Alerts had. that along with intermissions of players who miss seasons, and the seasons themselves, would round out Nightwave and give everyone a reason to interact with the system all the time.

• Like 1

i really really dont feel like a story is needed everytime they release a new nightwave.

I cannot even remember what the last one was about, infested and some sort of boss? i remember the wolf guy, but the last one is a blank in my mind.

The story doesnt seem to be relevant to the actual game much, so i would rather have new rewards missions and no story

• Like 1