Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack (Veil Proxima) Rewards

pagerager153

30 minutes ago, Savire510 said:

They should add Axis to railjack instead of Neo which can be farmed literally 1 per minute in the Void.

DE : " What? You found out that? .."

Next update. Void now only drop lith. Any mission that can be done under 5 minute drop lith or no relic at all. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, (PS4)CoronelXupomoses said:

1 per minute? how? I can only make it in 2 minutes... 1 and a half with Gauss... best time ever is 1:21 . never done under 1 min.

I know.. I suck

We all once sucked, but i will help you.

Use Wukong, mod for duration. You dont even need efficiency because if you have wukong prime you will never run out of energy due to orokin orbs.

Use his 2nd and hold crouch button during the ability for a massive speed boost. Its like cheating with freecam and it leaves volt, wisp and gauss in the dust. Maybeee Titania can do something similar but im not sure, i havent tested her that way.

Here is the video i just made of how it looks:

https://streamable.com/i6qh5y

This will VASTLY improve your relic gain.

Edited by Savire510
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Savire510 said:

We all once sucked, but i will help you.

Use Wukong, mod for duration. You dont even need efficiency because if you have wukong prime you will never run out of energy due to orokin orbs.

Use his 2nd and hold crouch button during the ability for a massive speed boost. Its like cheating with freecam and it leaves volt, wisp and gauss in the dust. Maybeee Titania can do something similar but im not sure, i havent tested her that way.

Here is the video i just made of how it looks:

https://streamable.com/i6qh5y

This will VASTLY improve your relic gain.

Nova works too 🙂 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, pagerager153 said:

Why did you even add relic drops in the first place? seriously? -.- 

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

DE don't seem to realize the fundamental problem of relics: once the player has the items, they are basically useless for anything other than Ducat farming. myself and I'm sure many players were already sitting on a ridiculous surplus of relics before Scarlet Spear, and while I appreciate the new relics now, what does it do for those who already have the latest primes? we DESPERATELY need a Relic sink.

ideally, I'd like a Relic Kiosk in the relay, sat next to the Ducat Kiosk we know and love, where I can exchange my unwanted relics, which I'm never going to open because I always gain more than I use without an event that awards them in spades, for Void traces: currently a resource that can only be farmed one way whilst nearly every other resource, including coveted ones like Kuva, have many different ways to obtain it. there's no harm in having an abundance of traces when RNGsus is likely going to shaft you upon cracking a relic anyhow, so i say let the Radiants flow and let us convert relics into void traces. 

even if they make it like 5 traces tops, I would still be happy to do this: I can reach my Traces cap at MR 28 many dozens, maybe hundreds of times over at the moment. I'll still get forma blueprints all the time, but I can live with that knowing I won't have to search through a mountain of trash each time I want to use a new relic that has something I need on it.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

DE don't seem to realize the fundamental problem of relics: once the player has the items, they are basically useless for anything other than Ducat farming. myself and I'm sure many players were already sitting on a ridiculous surplus of relics before Scarlet Spear, and while I appreciate the new relics now, what does it do for those who already have the latest primes? we DESPERATELY need a Relic sink.

ideally, I'd like a Relic Kiosk in the relay, sat next to the Ducat Kiosk we know and love, where I can exchange my unwanted relics, which I'm never going to open because I always gain more than I use without an event that awards them in spades, for Void traces: currently a resource that can only be farmed one way whilst nearly every other resource, including coveted ones like Kuva, have many different ways to obtain it. there's no harm in having an abundance of traces when RNGsus is likely going to shaft you upon cracking a relic anyhow, so i say let the Radiants flow and let us convert relics into void traces. 

even if they make it like 5 traces tops, I would still be happy to do this: I can reach my Traces cap at MR 28 many dozens, maybe hundreds of times over at the moment. I'll still get forma blueprints all the time, but I can live with that knowing I won't have to search through a mountain of trash each time I want to use a new relic that has something I need on it.

exactly, I would love a place to sink my relics as well

unknown.png

^ This is not going to end up getting used up anytime possible. Void keys has always been a better mode as we can actually stock up on keys that could potentially be useful ... relics on the other hand, just keeps stacking to the point that its not possible to use up.