Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[IC / Open RP] Treasures of Lua

Psychotoxin

3 hours ago, AlendasNaro said:

"I tend to mostly look behind myself figuratively. We woke up to quite a chaos and I have been doing a lot of work to find out what happened before we woke up. Another one is dancing which was introduced to me by human mercenary I have employed to support and who I now consider a friend." Miraley said continuing being warm with her tone.

Chaos... I definitely woke up to chaos. Kacilius thought with a slight grimace. "Dancing? To be honest, you don't look like a dancer to me." He started observing and analyzing Miraley's Trinity out of habit. Trinity. A strong battle medic. Great support frame with high survivability. Energy Vampire and Blessing are strong abilities.

53 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

Chaos... I definitely woke up to chaos. Kacilius thought with a slight grimace. "Dancing? To be honest, you don't look like a dancer to me." He started observing and analyzing Miraley's Trinity out of habit. Trinity. A strong battle medic. Great support frame with high survivability. Energy Vampire and Blessing are strong abilities.

"Yeah, it doesn't really match me from the surface but after some very basics, I started to enjoy it. He hasn't studied anything beyond very basics but he suggested we try matching each other's motions and it has helped me more than I expected" Miraley said warm and relaxed manner. "He might not be a Tenno but he is pretty okay for a mercenary" Miraley said in positive manner.

23 hours ago, AlendasNaro said:

"Yeah, it doesn't really match me from the surface but after some very basics, I started to enjoy it. He hasn't studied anything beyond very basics but he suggested we try matching each other's motions and it has helped me more than I expected" Miraley said warm and relaxed manner. "He might not be a Tenno but he is pretty okay for a mercenary" Miraley said in positive manner.

"That's pretty interesting. Who's your mercenary friend?" Kacilius' holographic display started buzzing. "Sorry, let me check this real quick." He turned on his display and checked the notification. Three more trades went successfully, including some rare Ayatans Kacilius found from the Void. He put the display and turned back to Miraley. "Sorry about that, I had some successful trades. How helpful is dancing for you?"

39 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

"That's pretty interesting. Who's your mercenary friend?" Kacilius' holographic display started buzzing. "Sorry, let me check this real quick." He turned on his display and checked the notification. Three more trades went successfully, including some rare Ayatans Kacilius found from the Void. He put the display and turned back to Miraley. "Sorry about that, I had some successful trades. How helpful is dancing for you?"

"Well, the pair dancing did help me on working with a squad or him notably better. I was able to predict certain actions either would take our kin or him if I hired him for support" Miraley said remaining positive in her tone "He is called Radou Elten and we had agreed to meet here. I wanted his opinion on some recent events. Among the syndicates and Corpus" Miraley said with neutral tone.

---------------------------

Radou finally woke up from his sleep. He got up went to set up some hot water to be ready after he has showered. Once he had showered he got dressed and the hot water he had prepared was ready but drank some of it as it is. Then stored rest in to a thermos bottle. (I wonder has Miraley arrived already... That nap I really needed though) Radou thought as he didn't feel hungry right now for now the breakfast can wait. He went to the door, stretches being thorough and then couple static hops and he started walking towards the Sun wing.

On 2021-04-05 at 1:49 AM, UnremarkableUsername said:

I imagine you do, if what I've heard is true, Esk thought, but didn't say.  Mentioning the Presence that supposedly haunted all Tenno would probably not be good form.  Interesting, perhaps, but not good form, not for polite conversation with a new acquaintance.

"Yeah."  Never grow sick of... Mur.  Murbir was still flying Steel Meridian business across the system.  She'd be old enough to retire soon, but probably wouldn't do it -- Mur would probably never grow sick of piloting.  Esk smiled at the thought.

Upon Esk smiling, the Wisp leaned in close to her face again, not showing any sign of being appalled by the Grineer-typical flaws in the other's.
"It's weird, seeing a Grineer smile. Even when I snuck past some, they were always wearing masks or being all serious business on patrols." She weaves her head left and right, as if to firmly ingrain the impression into her memory.

21 hours ago, AlendasNaro said:

"Well, the pair dancing did help me on working with a squad or him notably better. I was able to predict certain actions either would take our kin or him if I hired him for support" Miraley said remaining positive in her tone "He is called Radou Elten and we had agreed to meet here. I wanted his opinion on some recent events. Among the syndicates and Corpus" Miraley said with neutral tone.

Kacilius imagined dancing in front of some Grineer , Corpus, and even possibly Infested. Wait, why did I just think of dancing in front of Infested? Oh well. "That... sounds logical. I'm kinda interested in his opinion too, can I join you?"

34 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

Kacilius imagined dancing in front of some Grineer , Corpus, and even possibly Infested. Wait, why did I just think of dancing in front of Infested? Oh well. "That... sounds logical. I'm kinda interested in his opinion too, can I join you?"

"I would welcome it and I wouldn't mind hearing your opinion" Miraley said positively "Have you heard about him before?" Miraley asked sounding curious if Kacilius happens to know about the man. A quick search only reveals that Radou is definitely identified as a mercenary and noted for proficiency with Snipetron sniper rifle but nothing else which is up to individual how to take it.

32 minutes ago, AlendasNaro said:

"I would welcome it and I wouldn't mind hearing your opinion" Miraley said positively "Have you heard about him before?" Miraley asked sounding curious if Kacilius happens to know about the man. A quick search only reveals that Radou is definitely identified as a mercenary and noted for proficiency with Snipetron sniper rifle but nothing else which is up to individual how to take it.

Kacilius shook his head. "I don't believe that I have heard of him before." Note to self: search up Radou Elten. He could be a possible contact. "Is he good? What does he specialize in?"

16 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

Kacilius shook his head. "I don't believe that I have heard of him before." Note to self: search up Radou Elten. He could be a possible contact. "Is he good? What does he specialize in?"

"Well, what I have observed is that he has pretty notable sniper rifle proficiency and has decent skill with both Grineer and Corpus systems. That is a downer, that you haven't heard about him... My dedicated research hasn't yielded anything notable or almost anything I didn't already know talking with him" Miraley said sounding mildly irritated it is quite given now that she has dedicated quite a lot of time to this and coming out empty handed after such isn't really preferred outcome. "Well, I think this is a good time to help you back to room you rented so you know where to go" Miraley said her tone being neutral this time and motioning Kacilius to follow her then started walking towards the Sun wing hotel room hallway.

-------------

Radou is walking around the Sun wing hotel room hallways (Architecture here definitely is a sight to see and I do feel relieved to be in a place like this... Once I am done with just the two things. I can relieve myself of burden of secrecy towards the Tenno) Radou thought as he walked looking around.

8 hours ago, AlendasNaro said:

"Well, what I have observed is that he has pretty notable sniper rifle proficiency and has decent skill with both Grineer and Corpus systems. That is a downer, that you haven't heard about him... My dedicated research hasn't yielded anything notable or almost anything I didn't already know talking with him" Miraley said sounding mildly irritated it is quite given now that she has dedicated quite a lot of time to this and coming out empty handed after such isn't really preferred outcome. "Well, I think this is a good time to help you back to room you rented so you know where to go" Miraley said her tone being neutral this time and motioning Kacilius to follow her then started walking towards the Sun wing hotel room hallway.

Sniper. Good for covering wide areas. Proficiency with Grineer and Corpus systems. His skills are useful. I definitely should consider him as a possible contact. "He must be a pretty good mercenary."  She seems pretty interested in him. Is Miraley...? "I know where my room is. Or at least, which wing it's in. Other than that..." Kacilius chuckled slightly. "Yep, I'm lost. Please lead the way."

2 hours ago, EpicdudeX said:

Sniper. Good for covering wide areas. Proficiency with Grineer and Corpus systems. His skills are useful. I definitely should consider him as a possible contact. "He must be a pretty good mercenary."  She seems pretty interested in him. Is Miraley...? "I know where my room is. Or at least, which wing it's in. Other than that..." Kacilius chuckled slightly. "Yep, I'm lost. Please lead the way."

Miraley is waiting at the door of the garden "Tough to say, at least experienced what I can say. It is okay to ask for help. It is also okay if you want to ask something a bit more personal" Miraley said in warm and positive tone. She is standing in relaxed manner at the door.

8 hours ago, AlendasNaro said:

Miraley is waiting at the door of the garden "Tough to say, at least experienced what I can say. It is okay to ask for help. It is also okay if you want to ask something a bit more personal" Miraley said in warm and positive tone. She is standing in relaxed manner at the door.

Kacilius nodded. Experience should be valuable. "Something a bit more personal... Er..." Kacilius leaned against the doorframe and scratched his head. "If you don't mind answering... are you..." A buzz interrupted Kacilius. "Shoot, I should've turned on Do Not Disturb. Sorry." He checked the holographic display, which displayed a strange message. "Weird... what's this?"

3 hours ago, EpicdudeX said:

Kacilius nodded. Experience should be valuable. "Something a bit more personal... Er..." Kacilius leaned against the doorframe and scratched his head. "If you don't mind answering... are you..." A buzz interrupted Kacilius. "Shoot, I should've turned on Do Not Disturb. Sorry." He checked the holographic display, which displayed a strange message. "Weird... what's this?"

Miraley decided to not look at what Kacilius is looking at. Just to give him the privacy "Take your time" Miraley said and waited a bit more to the side. (I think I can guess what he was going to ask but I need to be sure) Miraley thought as she quickly thought about what Kacilius managed to say before the message.

36 minutes ago, AlendasNaro said:

Miraley decided to not look at what Kacilius is looking at. Just to give him the privacy "Take your time" Miraley said and waited a bit more to the side. (I think I can guess what he was going to ask but I need to be sure) Miraley thought as she quickly thought about what Kacilius managed to say before the message.

The holographic display was displaying several dismembered Grineer bodies, with the image of a clawed hand carved in each chest. An audio file played.

"Kacilius Venrai. It's been a long time. You know the place and the demands. We'll meet soon."

Kacilius cursed under his breath. "This %$#$... We are definitely going to meet. And you're going to die." He put away the holographic display away. "Alrighty... that's done. Now, about that question... actually, how about we go meet your friend? He's probably waiting for you." I might be able to hire him to help me, if he's good.

18 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

The holographic display was displaying several dismembered Grineer bodies, with the image of a clawed hand carved in each chest. An audio file played.

"Kacilius Venrai. It's been a long time. You know the place and the demands. We'll meet soon."

Kacilius cursed under his breath. "This %$#$... We are definitely going to meet. And you're going to die." He put away the holographic display away. "Alrighty... that's done. Now, about that question... actually, how about we go meet your friend? He's probably waiting for you." I might be able to hire him to help me, if he's good.

"Fine by me" Miraley said with neutral tone (Sounded like a feud. I hope he is not looking for help from wrong people) Miraley thought Miraley started walking towards the sun wing hotel room with normal pace.

On 2021-04-07 at 4:17 PM, Owlrrex said:

Upon Esk smiling, the Wisp leaned in close to her face again, not showing any sign of being appalled by the Grineer-typical flaws in the other's.
"It's weird, seeing a Grineer smile. Even when I snuck past some, they were always wearing masks or being all serious business on patrols." She weaves her head left and right, as if to firmly ingrain the impression into her memory.

Her voice hardened bitterly.  "It's wierd to see a Tenno talking normally with a grineer."
She stared at the Wisp, holding her ground as it floated uncomfortably close again.  Once again she began to clench her prosthetic furax-fist, but she put her other hand over it... was she concealing it, or holding it back?

Meanwhile, in the Lunaro arena, Thraks Draga had decided to test out the gear that you used to play Lunaro and he thinks its gear that you can borrow or at least he hoped so.
He thought it would be easy, but it wasn't easy, but he wanted to at least to score one goal and while it was way harder than he thought it was, he was at least able to throw the ball. Now he only had to figure out how to aim with the throwing thing and maybe, just maybe, he had a chance of scoring a practice goal. 

He managed to showhow hit himself with the ball on his many attempts and he must admit, it wasn't that fun to get a hard-ish sport ball that looks like to be made out of moon rocks on his head, but that wouldn't stop him from trying to score a goal.

On 2021-04-10 at 1:53 AM, UnremarkableUsername said:

Her voice hardened bitterly.  "It's wierd to see a Tenno talking normally with a grineer."
She stared at the Wisp, holding her ground as it floated uncomfortably close again.  Once again she began to clench her prosthetic furax-fist, but she put her other hand over it... was she concealing it, or holding it back?

Vydraixenne giggled, the motion made her retreat a bit naturally.
"Ah, true! How weird peace appears when all we've known is ugly, ugly war." Another giggle, and her voice took on a joking tone. "I've read that jewellry was common with women before the war. Will you start wearing some?"

What idle chitchat. The Wisp felt as if the distant, rational part of her mind was equally belittling her for enaging in such fruitless conversation, but also bemused like letting a kubrow run free after it had been locked inside for too long: the Void inside her humouring her human roots and needs.

On 2021-04-09 at 5:09 PM, AlendasNaro said:

"Fine by me" Miraley said with neutral tone (Sounded like a feud. I hope he is not looking for help from wrong people) Miraley thought Miraley started walking towards the sun wing hotel room with normal pace.

Kacilius followed Miraley out the Sun Wing Garden. "Hopefully I won't get interrupted again, but if you're fine answering... are you by any chance romantically attracted to Radou?"

3 minutes ago, EpicdudeX said:

Kacilius followed Miraley out the Sun Wing Garden. "Hopefully I won't get interrupted again, but if you're fine answering... are you by any chance romantically attracted to Radou?"

"Not really, granted our relationship is past the professional" Miraley said without a stutter or hesitation while sounding positive "He is one of the few people or kin who is interesting to talk to. I don't know how to say it but talking to him is much more easier" Miraley added sounding positive again as she is walking towards the Sun wing hotel room hallways.

On 2021-04-11 at 4:03 PM, Owlrrex said:

Vydraixenne giggled, the motion made her retreat a bit naturally.
"Ah, true! How weird peace appears when all we've known is ugly, ugly war." Another giggle, and her voice took on a joking tone. "I've read that jewellry was common with women before the war. Will you start wearing some?"

What idle chitchat. The Wisp felt as if the distant, rational part of her mind was equally belittling her for enaging in such fruitless conversation, but also bemused like letting a kubrow run free after it had been locked inside for too long: the Void inside her humouring her human roots and needs.

"It was common with everybody, and still is."  She pulled from inside her armor a string that hung around her neck, and hanging from it, a tiny likeness of a Cetus Wisp, carved from veridos.

On 2021-04-18 at 4:56 PM, UnremarkableUsername said:

"It was common with everybody, and still is."  She pulled from inside her armor a string that hung around her neck, and hanging from it, a tiny likeness of a Cetus Wisp, carved from veridos.

"I mean, I know Tenno wear all kinds of things, but we're hardly representative of the System at large, no?" she asked with chuckle, then marveled at the tiny amulet.
"Oooooh, that's cute! A pretty color too! Did you make it yourself?"

• 2 weeks later...

OOC: Uh, hey! I'm back! Sorry I've been gone...I'm guessing this is dead, huh?))

Saxus, or Sax as I call him now, was wandering the hotel's immaculent halls, having nothing better to do than just look 'round. He was obviously very much out of place here amongst everyone else, having a grey black and gold Rev as his only frame. But oh well, he's here now.

On 2021-04-20 at 12:02 PM, Owlrrex said:

"I mean, I know Tenno wear all kinds of things, but we're hardly representative of the System at large, no?" she asked with chuckle, then marveled at the tiny amulet.
"Oooooh, that's cute! A pretty color too! Did you make it yourself?"

"Heh.  No.  My hands aren't steady enough for that.  I bought it in Cetus."
Esk pushed the wisp figurine back down in her armor, and moved to stand.

"It's been nice to meet you, Tenno."

Somewhere

Shardimus wakes from a nap sitting up in a dark room reminiscent of a ship lost in the void. He strolls over to the closet and pulls out a unique sheet of clothing. Carbon fibered pants and a sleeveless shirt to go with it, each with a uniquely pair of glowing red lines running down them. Then he proceeds to walk over and grab a set of gauntlets and combat boots from a drawer and clips them on. Old combat clothing from before armistice, despite the normal usage these were some of his nicest cloths and were quite cool looking in his opinion. He kicked open the door with a smile and started to roam the faculties of the hotel to look for someone to interact with, maybe a game of lunaro or just a conversation anything really. As he walks he chuckles to himself while looking at a dent in his gauntlet that reminds him of a fond memory.

Archived