Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idiotic Riven Challenges Still

Cenec

Another complaint thread,

Exterminate without being detected rivens... I exterminated all the enemies with a Zenith and then was detected after I completed. What a waste of time when you do not have a stealth Warframe. The frustration is killing me. Could be worse I understand but UHG. Just to get a most likely garbage riven anyways.. DO NOT DO these Rivens without a stealth frame. If you hate stealth frames then just sell these rivens veiled.

Time to find a new game..

• Like 1

I unveiled my first riven with that challenge a few days ago, had to try a few times even with a stealth frame. In the old exterminate enemies stopped spawning after you've killed enough to complete the mission, that wasn't so bad after all, was it?

If a riven challenge gets on your nerves this easily, it's really for the best to take a break from the game though. This should be something you play for fun, not to feel frustrated.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I unveiled my first riven with that challenge a few days ago, had to try a few times even with a stealth frame. In the old exterminate enemies stopped spawning after you've killed enough to complete the mission, that wasn't so bad after all, was it?

If a riven challenge gets on your nerves this easily, it's really for the best to take a break from the game though. This should be something you play for fun, not to feel frustrated.

Thank you. It would be nice to have old exterminate missions back.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Cenec said:

Another complaint thread,

Exterminate without being detected rivens... I exterminated all the enemies with a Zenith and then was detected after I completed. What a waste of time when you do not have a stealth Warframe. The frustration is killing me. Could be worse I understand but UHG. Just to get a most likely garbage riven anyways.. DO NOT DO these Rivens without a stealth frame. If you hate stealth frames then just sell these rivens veiled.

Time to find a new game..

i dont unlock rivens so never did it that way but i did it for nightwave
never used stealth frame for that
always killed enemies with either saryn or banshee from behind the walls and never got detected

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Cenec said:

A stealth challenge? In a game thats marketed by words "ninjas play free"? What? How dare they?! I thought everything was supposed to be given to me on a plate!

ALL of the riven challenges can be cheesed. You simply dont have the equipment to dabble in the big boi riven pool. : >

Edited by Savire510
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Savire510 said:

A stealth challenge? In a game thats marketed by words "ninjas play free"? What? How dare they?! I thought everything was supposed to be given to me on a plate!

ALL of the riven challenges can be cheesed. You simply dont have the equipment to dabble in the big boi riven pool. : >

+75% toxic player damage*

• Like 2

Just now, HexOmega111x said:

Easy guys, he's just venting. 

Just wait to have ivara for that kind of challenge. Ivara is not hard to get, just look the wiki to know what missions you must do.

Thanks for understanding and your positive words.

Max invisibility Loki and Fulmin is how I do those.

I had a weird one the other day, "Destroy 3 Vruush turrets in Archwing mode without being downed, killed or detected with an extinguished dragon key equipped.

So at night on POE with a Lanka (8x zoom) and high enough to not be detected. Took about 15 minutes just to locate them at that height in the dark. Lanka 2 shotted them even with a dragon key.