Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No fissure, no Orb Mother [ Glassmaker ]

BethTheBean

its not impossible. 

you just either go with someone that has the item. or wait til the fissure quest becomes available to collect the item. it comes around quite often. 

even if you miss this challenge this week, making it fall into next weeks rotating recovered quests means when you do collect the item in the future you'll be able to do it then.  

• Like 1

Three things:

First is that recruit chat exists.  So try using it.

Second is that it is super easy to stock up on thermia.  Hek I havne't done thermia fractures since the very first time that it came out and I still have tons of left over thermia to use to start the fight.

Third is that if you miss the challenge this week: Who cares?  You can always use the catch-up mechanic to get it back and do it when the fractures become available again....and maybe you can stock up on some extra thermia while you're at it.

• Like 4

I've still got loads of thermia left over from the very first time the fractures appeared...  so this issue only really affects 'newbies' who haven't done it before and as said it will come around again later.

Personally I'm skipping it as I just don't have a reason to do it other than the ephemera and well I'm not farming it for them....plus it's far too long winded (although 10x syndicate is far worse) for just 7k standing imo.

Not to mention, last time I did it albeit a fair while ago now), it was still bugging out at the doors...

Edited by LSG501

I'm going to echo what a few others have been saying.

I have only done Thermia Fractures the first time they came around and I have recently done around 20 or so runs of Exploiter to finish farming Hildryn AND because it's a really easy way of getting vast quantities of Fortuna minerals/ores, which are now a PITA to get because of Copernics flooding the drop-table.

I STILL have Thermia left over to do Exploiter, even after 20-30 runs total.

Also, the Thermia event was running a week or so ago, so unless you are absolutely brand-new, or took a month off from the game, you had ample opportunities to grab a load of Thermia for this Nightwave Elite Weekly. 

• Like 1