Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cy's past story

(PSN)ENEEGOH

It sounds like it would be a pretty sad story, but seeing more of that time period/the past of cephalons as a whole would be awesome. If there's a cinematic movie, it'd be cool to see the Old War and the fall of the Orokin in it, and covering all the cephalons in it could be pretty epic!

• Like 2

Down the road I feel we are going to learn. Possible spoiler.

Spoiler

That Cy was created by Ballas, and as such orders were sent that caused their mission to fail by Ballas's own hand. Hence why there is no record of it. 

Edited by Magus_Tahir
Typo
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Magus_Tahir said:

Down the road I feel we are going to learn. Possible spoiler.

Hide contents

That Cy was created by Ballas, and as such orders were sent that caused their mission to fail by Ballas's own hand. Hence why there is no record of it. 

in ways is correct but there is a side part that we know that

Spoiler

Cy is in the pod which it is assumed it is a finger but I think we might move Cy into the orbiter of the injection or some sort which we may do not know that is going be in that infected room that actually going be in that glass case room or either on the chair.  This is a guessing theories the stories will turn.

Edited by ChaoticEdge

27 минут назад, ChaoticEdge сказал:

Скрыть контент

Cy is in the pod which it is assumed it is a finger but I think we might move Cy into the orbiter of the injection or some sort which we may do not know that is going be in that infected room that actually going be in that glass case room or either on the chair.  This is a guessing theories the stories will turn.

That's nonsense.

Спойлер

The finger is a void relic and has no connection to Cy. Besides, we recreate Cy before acquiring first part of Railjack with the reliquary.

But yes, a short quest or at least a small note somewhere in Codex about Cy would be nice to see in game. Maybe we could find scattered cephalon fragments to learn more about his story, like we did with Ordis.

Edited by Tesla_Reloaded

3 hours ago, (PS4)ENEEGOH said:

In Rising Tide quest, Cy talked about his past story. It's very sad but i love it. so i want to see that on Cinematic movie!

I don't know... It's sad, true, but also pretty generic, not much creativity went into that story. Nevertheless, I'd like to actually see it too, as a cinematic "movie". If we experienced it visually instead of just listening to Cy telling it, that could take the story to a whole other level.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

That's nonsense.

Hide contents

The finger is a void relic and has no connection to Cy. Besides, we recreate Cy before acquiring first part of Railjack with the reliquary.

originally

Spoiler

The finger seems it look like a wrapping that may look like a finger and yes I am aware it is a void but it isn't a relic because in the void does "NOT HAVE RELIC".  As again Cy may consider either being human or is something that the void made freaky creation of the void.  We don't even know the void is made out of really which all we theories is 1-way time distortion that why it has "Paradox".  I don't assume that is void relic or we even get no hints that does the void create stuff or not, this doesn't mean that Cy could be human being or either a being got caught between being human or something else which the void is massive confusion that had put you massive with questions with more questions adding into the pile.

4 hours ago, (PS4)ENEEGOH said:

so i want to see that on Cinematic movie!

I like to think we get a glimpse of it in the Erra cutscene already. We already see there was at least one Dax present during the Assault On Lua, and it went pretty disasterously for both sides, so it very easily could have been Cy in one of the two Railjacks

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Hide contents

Cy is a Cephalon. He's data. He was downloaded from the Cephalon Weave. I don't see any indication Cy was in the Reliquary Pod

• Like 2

Cy can't grasp what's in that pod. That's our best clue, and it still could mean anything. Most probably something that makes travelling through the void possible, but don't think we have enough info to go beyond speculations for now. And I'm eager to find out what it is, it's so interesting!

Edited by (PS4)Viveeeh
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Cy is a Cephalon. He's data. He was downloaded from the Cephalon Weave. I don't see any indication Cy was in the Reliquary Pod

problem Cy that he is data and if that pod of that is

Spoiler

alive that mean he could be alive but somewhere that isn't him but more likely something or unknown contract between something for it seem to be, as few other ppl shared the details and got some info about this for it seem that it was something is shared by the orokin and unknown being which it is too good that they were able bring out children which Ember Prime back this info a bit which ppl who enter the void see children again in the military ship while they are checking.  This means that possible that the orokin were able mass producing children somehow or either done some shady background trade just like Rhino Prime's codex lore of the story.  Plus Cy talk about when we do something there he keep on saying "someone keep on touches me? Impossible" that mean his body could be in that pod wrap around look like a finger or could be piece of Cy because you know chop him to pieces or something for I dunno what this void do anyway but somehow the orokin was able capture void essence somehow then they must of somehow made a deal with some strange being that is pose to be theories.

37 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

problem Cy that he is data and if that pod of that is

I see no indication that Cy is in the Reliquary Pod. Like at all. In fact, when you first research Cy, he goes fully online before you start building your Railjack. That means no pod for Cy, the pod does something else entirely

Cy is on a computer, not in the Reliquary Pod

• Like 3

6 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

I see no indication that Cy is in the Reliquary Pod. Like at all. In fact, when you first research Cy, he goes fully online before you start building your Railjack. That means no pod for Cy, the pod does something else entirely

Cy is on a computer, not in the Reliquary Pod

Also it is either neither CY is data or not.  Think as VR game that link up your body which like how the Tenno are hook up some sort link to their warframe, now imagine that was true which we had evident the orokin has a technology to control the ship of the orokin.  Did everyone forgot the 1st comic book when the little girl control the ship that see the ship what it see and so on stuff what is going on.  This tech is not canon for it is possible for Cy that is he got somehow reset or some sort like drinking that kuva, this somehow reset and creating a second personality of more of the custom chose how this controlled.  Ballas was able put Celphon into the machine but it doesn't mean that their existing bodies is really gone for we had seen temps kill a lich with ordinary weapons and they will just return as we use the parazon that weapon is base on killing immortal.  I think what Ballas did wasn't pure geniuses stylish scientist for he just use a shortcut just using like tenno how they mind link to a warframe but more of it was immortal was mind link to a machine like the MOA (YES THEY DID BRAIN CASE THE MOA IF YOU LOOK AT THE BP JUST ONE OF THEM THEY DID).  As we so far we seen this to be I never be far fetch about this and Cy isn't downloaded into a digital world for possible that container maybe is Cy or part of him which we know by witness of Celphon Ordius for his subconscious do exist of his personality.  Once more again I am not making bs but putting the freaking link about it by tie-ing strings and tac on the board this is assume that Ordius may still have a body in the void probably imprison like the other orokin ppl which didn't think it will happen that way.

Ask yourself why did the orokin think it is best to store themselves cryostatius in the void for there were lets say several millions or probably billions hidden in the void but unawoken then we have the Lua of it's orokin tech and we get floating man that is pure white and do no harm to anyone but they didn't care what is around them.  Imagine if there were some orokin just little more but figure out this will happen the 1st thing 1st is make sure your safety and if your head leader of the orokin basically you'll either fake your death make actually escape plan for either you only or make yourself the sacrifice to save the orokin's ppl.  This is where it get interesting for it seem the orokin would die but having Corrupted Vor is the one being pure immortal as I try zap him with my void energy and temp to see I can kill him permanently but it didn't work either way (yes I know this one could be canon because DE didn't think about players temp to kill Corrupted Vor with the void that have to make it like a dang cliffhanger).  At the time being I am pretty sure the orokin had put their criminals, victims, and other in such testing which orokin always been doing live human research to see which one is to push the limit of human being to be engineered.

This is orokin we are talking about that has possible make things just flipping nearly everything and keep this mind if we find the other pods or possible of other ppl who may or may not be cephlons for there is possible chance that these cephlons will or might able gain their bodies back and possible we might meet Ordius's old body back.  As again we have glassmaker for it seems that is really a crack cephlon have his emotion suppression broken or either that he finally open his emotions and having his will back which yes probably orokin did made will suppression as well or controlling the will like they did with Umbra.  When no one taking care of cephlon they go nut like J golem the one in space one version where you get Atlas.  One more time this back up my theories and it wasn't canon theories that you probably think "Oh they gone into data mode" and I say "No, they probably have body separation like an anime sort of like SAO but able to rewrite ppl memories for that is not canon which season 2 SAO explain that they can" so the orokin gone with that idea just memories wipe and just controlling emotion and put a emotion suppressing.  Now I wonder what happen if Ordius did crack his glass case anyway...🤔

34 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Ballas was able put Celphon into the machine but it doesn't mean that their existing bodies is really gone

This would be incredibly uncharacteristic of the Orokin, to keep Ordan's body around for Ordan to Transfer back into. Part of his punishment is to lose his body. It would also contradict everything Simaris believes, that "All beings of substance die eventually. But only those forgotten are truly dead" (i.e. "I have no need for a body, so long as my mind persists"). And it would contradict the origins of Cephalon Suda -- since I too know about the Warframe comics -- who abandoned her human body due to terminal Alzheimer's Disease

And it contradicts the very nature of the Reliquary Drive itself, which serves as a holding cell for Anti-Reality. You don't stuff human bodies in there, it's already full of something else

Cephalons don't need bodies. And I see no reason Cy would be able to store his old human body in the Reliquary Drive

• Like 2

Have you guys noticed those "grave rooms" in the sentient ships? When you go in them there is a kind of whispering noise as well. I think the beeings in there are related to the strange pod we have in the ship.

Edited by Galuf

16 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

This would be incredibly uncharacteristic of the Orokin, to keep Ordan's body around for Ordan to Transfer back into. Part of his punishment is to lose his body. It would also contradict everything Simaris believes, that "All beings of substance die eventually. But only those forgotten are truly dead" (i.e. "I have no need for a body, so long as my mind persists"). And it would contradict the origins of Cephalon Suda -- since I too know about the Warframe comics -- who abandoned her human body due to terminal Alzheimer's Disease

And it contradicts the very nature of the Reliquary Drive itself, which serves as a holding cell for Anti-Reality. You don't stuff human bodies in there, it's already full of something else

Cephalons don't need bodies. And I see no reason Cy would be able to store his old human body in the Reliquary Drive

I know that but what if that what the ppl want to believed and in the background they hid the body some most part it doesn't mean it isn't possible but for the kuva queen they believed they become that partial of kuva or whatever it is which means it is possible to do it without a body being turn to atoms but it make it seem like it is atomized.  What we may not know maybe that to believed that possible that has a body but a body isn't forum yet just like the sentient for Ballas made lotus to the following order to make such testing.  We may not know was it really the body really is gone or is it really just went into somewhere that isn't dead for we know such little what weapon they use to kill an immortal to take part of them to make something out of machine for it isn't like "Ghost Shell" all to say.  Simaris wouldn't know all the truth and what is full truth to be even Simaris didn't say anything about the lotus even other factions (syndicates) don't know much about lotus except for red veil because Rall told them wtf who is the lotus and know there is a kids in these frames.

At the time being we may not know did Ballas really ended an immortal which he was able to put Ordius into a machine for let us say in a way example and imagine to be that Ballas was able to put Marg into the sentient body the mimic of the enemy but fusing 2 type of ppl or in some sort of ways that we don't know how many crazy experiment he done to the rest for Ballas is mad scientist in somewhat and mix of dose something else.  Don't forget every time we go back the comic just unspoken experiment or lost experiment is just there but never got to be talk about like Rall's story which the whole ship should be out of oxygen for if we know space and void there shouldn't be anything to able breath in that space, as once again it was proven wrong that many randomized testing is just even jump further then before like corrupted vor for it felt like it was canon but same time not.  This does make my head going crazy about how did corrupted vor actually become immortal, how did he do it without the kuva, why there isn't a single immortal orokin isn't like this glowy yellow and white instead of red and black which no one want to discuss about that either for if you asking me why did I pick up corrupted vor and compare him to the cephlon which they both obtain immortal which it is better to start off with unknown experiment.  This is where the plot become a mist, a way of confusion direction which by all I mean is why didn't corrupted vor didn't turn into vegetable immortal like the cephlon and just get their own personality to follow by what order which this didn't happen to vor like the other corrupted orokin they look like vegetable zombie to me but corrupted vor is something different like there is a being that made him believed that something to be or as to be when cephlon see and follow what they are told while they are program but vor was awake from all his operations.  This seem bit odd to compare these 2 which it seem that when a person take over to make a cephlon they have to be there but when it come to corrupted vor he didn't have anyone there but was drag by something but not by corrupted orokin, this seem that someone else had put these things into programing as control inhibitor of these group even cephlon but ordius was set to do something else.  At the time being I don't think their body is really either demolish or other wise they would of been restored like how corrupted vor is but the queen look for fresh new bodies but can't return their younger age maybe it had to do with the red kuva that isn't refine to the point.

3 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

-snip-

Most of your post is based on the age-old fallacy "if it doesn't die on screen, it's still alive in the Canon. Even if other characters say that it died, just ignore them. He's just hiding." 

As for factual inaccuracies in your post:

The Red Kween didn't get atomized. She got shot in the chest or decapitated, depending on which choice you chose. That's why Kuva still works on her

Zariman 10-0 didn't run out of oxygen. Nobody onboard was breathing in vacuum, they had plenty of air left

We are pretty sure that Ballas didn't put the real Margulis inside Natah. Lotus was designed to look like Margulis, but she isn't Margulis. She is Natah. Natah herself tells you this after she betrays Ballas

Lastly, about Captain Vor...

I agree that we never really got closure as to what he is. As far as the Canon tells us, though, his cut-in-half body got turned into a Neural Sentry puppet. He didn't get atomized either

14 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

Most of your post is based on the age-old fallacy "if it doesn't die on screen, it's still alive in the Canon. Even if other characters say that it died, just ignore them. He's just hiding." 

As for factual inaccuracies in your post:

The Red Kween didn't get atomized. She got shot in the chest or decapitated, depending on which choice you chose. That's why Kuva still works on her

Zariman 10-0 didn't run out of oxygen. Nobody onboard was breathing in vacuum, they had plenty of air left

We are pretty sure that Ballas didn't put the real Margulis inside Natah. Lotus was designed to look like Margulis, but she isn't Margulis. She is Natah. Natah herself tells you this after she betrays Ballas

Lastly, about Captain Vor...

I agree that we never really got closure as to what he is. As far as the Canon tells us, though, his cut-in-half body got turned into a Neural Sentry puppet. He didn't get atomized either

This is why I am trying figure out "What Kind Of Kuva Do This" every dang bloody time I was trying figure out how the orokin did it and the different from from the one isn't control or whatever it is for it seem that Corrupt Vor seem just being "Prophet Here, lemme tell you a story but I won't tell you damn truth exactly what happen" I just freaking want to tear the door way and see the script of paper wth is going on with the corrupted orokins group.  At the time being I have to see deeper what did "Ballas" did exactly for he only did the warframe but he never said he actually kill them even thou he is the executioner/mad scientist/ scheming planner/ desperate wife seeker for gosh I dunno what is going on with his bobby brain of his pretty much it felt like he surrender to the dark side of the void and goes

1mgvjv.jpg

for it felt like he has some sort bipolar moment that he wanted die like that didn't ask or say anything about he wanted keep his perfect death and should of told lotus let me die here for it seem he change his mind that "everything will be fine" then realized his body isn't fine then he act

Screen_20Shot_202016-08-03_20at_2010.31.

then go back to scheme killing the lotus while he was at it then who did the dude agree on this pretty much we are having that creepy moment that the the MITW again issues pop up in one his eye seem he is telling something in his head that is something funny that peek his interested that why he made a smile for this plan will work.

As the time being back to the point Ballas done lots work we never know what type of work he ever done in his life which by all I mean he must of gotten the power so high that he would of been the most respectable orokin of all time which every orokin would of had been turn on and try ask him out a date everytime.  This is his strange to ask but I am surprised he hadn't have a son or daughter from all this for they would of carry out his plan well but it seem that he hate kids and probably wanted to stay single form that but I am only surprised about he didn't use his sword to kill lotus on the spot if this is going happen again for it would of been perfect right there to be quick and done for it to be finish yet he is following by something in play, maybe he did set all this up making sure the celphon is still in some what function much it could last for what did he exactly he scheme and what does he get in return.

This feel like Ballas didn't do it for the orokin for he was able to make a celphon to do murdering which I am surprised that he didn't murder everyone with celphons and only celphons.  This is seem way too strange that Ballas's goal is a snake way to crawl around different direction but lost sense of direction for it, so it feel like Ballas wanted his story to be heard, to wake up, to cause greatest pain, and seeking vengeance.  I think he made these celphons perfect his own way how he wanted how this is to be made and the way how it is being made but did not expects the outcome what it will become.  He also did this on the warframe by witness by umbra being controlled by Ballas then story that Cy got some strange order to get the crew members to be killed, as for that we got unknown numbers that how many of them been killed (Rhino Prime's codex) for it seem that Ballas was able pull the string of everyone else even the celphons.  Maybe that is why he was able kill them one of the time while he replace the orokin with idiots on the chair.