Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to kill Exploiter Orb if I don't have Diluted Thermia?

(PSN)JambinoGambino

Question

Nightwave has a bounty for killing the Exploiter Orb. I have joined a party and when the host started vote for killing the Exploiter Orb i got kicked with message that I do not have the Diluted Thermia. 

Is it possible that I cannot achieve this objective?

How can I obtain the Diluted Thermia when there is no event for Thermia Fractures?

19 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, (PS4)JambinoGambino said:

Nightwave has a bounty for killing the Exploiter Orb. I have joined a party and when the host started vote for killing the Exploiter Orb i got kicked with message that I do not have the Diluted Thermia. 

Is it possible that I cannot achieve this objective?

How can I obtain the Diluted Thermia when there is no event for Thermia Fractures?

Do not enter the back room.

Enter orb vallis directly with squad, ignore fortuna completely.

Make sure your at least one of your squad members have a diluted thermia.

Travel to deck12, north east of  harindi crater.

Start battle, the squad member with diluted thermia needs to expend it. Preferred if that squad member is the host, in case if bugs arises.

3 hours ago, FulfillMyWill said:

You need a friend or a stranger willing to help.

1. Start a squad with him/her

2. Go directly to orb vallis (without starting a quest)

3. Go to Deck12.

4. Have your teammate insert thermia into the condencer. The fight starts.

Pretty sure you have to have unlocked Rank 5 Solaris Unlimited rep, and done the Deck 12 quest to be able to do this.

Reminder that all DE would have to do, is add diluted thermia to Little Duck's offerings in exchange for a single crisma toroid. This would allow a player to make one attempt on Exploiter Orb for each kill they get on Profit-Taker, even when the periodic Thermia Fractures event isn't running.

DE won't do this though, because god forbid the players be able to access content in a reasonable way.

• Like 2

On 2024-02-07 at 12:22 AM, JunkyXL0031 said:

Man, who designed this boss fight. Warframe keeps amazing me. Only thing to do seems joining random squads and hoping for the best. Or skipping the nightwave challenge this week.

Excelent 4 year old Necromancy.

1 hour ago, Morgan_Of_Londor said:

This right here is the kind of mobile game crap that drives people away from the game.

Nightwave is an optional objective that can be completed in the future (until NW is over). Additionally you do not have to complete every challenge in order to achieve max level, you do not even need to complete 30% of the challenges. Certain Nightwaves that lasted pretty long and I completed every weekly and almost every daily I got to lvl 170+ (individual prizes end at 30, after that it is just 15 credits per rank).

Diluted Thermia can be aquired any time the event is up (every 2 weeks or so) and there is no max limit of it. I only ever farmed DT for the Optocor Vandal and stuff and even though i farmed Exploiter Orb for 2x Hildryn and Toroids back in the day I still have leftover Thermia to run a NW challenge.

Mobile game crap was before Nightwave, where there were Special Alerts for stuff (Forma, Potatos, Helmets, Auras) with limited duration - cant remember precisely, but between several hours and 3 days. If you were online and managed to run and complete one, you got a thing. If you werent, tough luck.

Edited by Zakkhar

55 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

you do not have to complete every challenge in order to achieve max level

The weekly challenges also don't disappear if it takes someone a couple weeks to get the prerequisites, since they'll recover. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Agall said:

The weekly challenges also don't disappear if it takes someone a couple weeks to get the prerequisites, since they'll recover. 

Yup and there's MORE than enough weeks to complete Nightwave. If you do every single thing on there every week, including dailies, it gets you 4, maybe 5 ranks occasionally. So 9 weeks, maybe 10 weeks to fully max if you only get 3 ranks per week and Nightwaves run for usually 4-6 months.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dr_Mechano said:

Yup and there's MORE than enough weeks to complete Nightwave. If you do every single thing on there every week, including dailies, it gets you 4, maybe 5 ranks occasionally. So 9 weeks, maybe 10 weeks to fully max if you only get 3 ranks per week and Nightwaves run for usually 4-6 months.

Also the fact that daily challenges stack to like 3, so you don't even have to log in every day to stay 100% caught up.

• Like 1