The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More sources of kuva

(PSN)DidelphisV

Kuva disruption and survival both give a very nice constant stream of Kuva, and it’s weird that the Defence on the Kuva Fortress is the only the endless mission there that doesn’t do that. Could add in a lich-style boss every few waves or something like that to drop a little bit of Kuva (becoming more common the longer you stay maybe?)

I also wouldn’t be opposed to Kuva Empyrean missions, would be cool to see the fortress become the next "planet" for railjack missions. Just gets dull running requiem survivals and disruptions for hours on end sometimes y’know?

• Like 3

We have like 6 ways of getting it? And you want more?

- Kuva Lichs and Larvlings

- Kuva Siphons

- Nightwave store

- Sortie RNG Reward

- Login reward

- Kuva Survival

Rather increase the others to make them all equal, also other things could need more drop places aswell, like mutagen samples or so.

We not need countless options to make others ignored again. Options are nice but to much will be simply ot much, people already ignore Kuva Siphons and do them only for the reqiem relics at best as example.

• Like 1

There’s only like 3 ways to farm out large quantities of Kuva though. Logins, Lich’s, Sorties and Nightwave aren’t at all consistent (especially considering just how much kuva you need sometimes.) 

Endless missions are about the only way to get a hefty amount in a reasonable time imo. 

23 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

- Kuva Siphons

- Nightwave store

- Sortie RNG Reward

- Login reward

- Kuva Survival

Rather increase the others to make them all equal, also other things could need more drop places aswell, like mutagen samples or so.

We not need countless options to make others ignored again. Options are nice but to much will be simply ot much, people already ignore Kuva Siphons and do them only for the reqiem relics at best as example.

there is also the arbitration store, for some its the best way of getting kuva.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Savire510 said:

there is also the arbitration store, for some its the best way of getting kuva.

I think arbitration would be more worth it if it gave more kuva/was cheaper to buy. Right now it still struggles to compete with a requiem survival.

certainly while I would personally like more Kuva sources, I won’t disagree that upping the amount you get from the other places would go a long way as well. 

Agreed its super weird that Kuva defense doesn't give kuva especially considering the point of the mission is to protect a machine creating kuva. Aside from that though I think the sources we have are good the reward amounts just need to be increased a bit. As it is I can do an hour's kuva survival and not even have enough to re roll more than 1 riven.

• Like 1

On 2020-06-02 at 11:03 PM, Marine027 said:

- Kuva Siphons

- Nightwave store

- Sortie RNG Reward

- Login reward

- Kuva Survival

Lol 6 ways to get kuva, factually true  but only 1 way listed above is in any way worth it, and on top of that if you dont have a booster AND smeeta charm it's really pisspoor returns.  Arbitration used to be a great source but these days the drop rates of VE is terrible, the only place to reliably get redgold is from Kuva requiem survival and as i said you need smeeta charms to hit as well as a booster running or it just .. dissappointing.. because of this >> average 1 - 2 hrs farming gets about 6-12 riven rolls and as its usually 20-50 rolls to get 1 riven to turn up decent stats .. well you can see why we need more or better ways to get kuva.

• Like 2

vor 55 Minuten schrieb -AncientWarrior-:

Lol 6 ways to get kuva, factually true  but only 1 way listed above is in any way worth it, and on top of that if you dont have a booster AND smeeta charm it's really pisspoor returns.  Arbitration used to be a great source but these days the drop rates of VE is terrible, the only place to reliably get redgold is from Kuva requiem survival and as i said you need smeeta charms to hit as well as a booster running or it just .. dissappointing.. because of this >> average 1 - 2 hrs farming gets about 6-12 riven rolls and as its usually 20-50 rolls to get 1 riven to turn up decent stats .. well you can see why we need more or better ways to get kuva.

vor 55 Minuten schrieb -AncientWarrior-:

Rather increase the others to make them all equal

Why i said that, more ways will make those even only less played, this is the dead of every online game, old content should not be forgotten and just get replaced, keeping it at least in some way relevant. Adding more and more for the same things won't solve this and only make it worse.

Kuva Defence should be equal to kuva survival. I'd choose defence over survival just because I don't like running around too much, and 1 hour+ of kuva requiem survival is very exhausting, besides I can't use my "stationary" long missions builds when I need to run to a new location every minute. 

Edited by Scar.brother.help.me