Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Playstation Connection and Payment Issues

(PSN)Mr_hurtyou

6 hours ago, (PS4)vinster said:

PSN network looks fine, at least from the US https://status.playstation.com/en-us/

You can login to PSN normally, see friends online, buy PSN store stuff, play other games, etc.

I believe Warframe has issues calling the PSN login API or PSN is somehow blocking all Warframe's API calls to login?

Can you please take a deeper look and not just attribute it to the PSN network?

6 hours ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Fingers can be pointed.  We just want someone to advocate for the paying customer lest they become non-paying players.

As others have said, other games can be played.

It is exclusive to Warframe, be it DE’s “fault” or Sony’s.

Part of my job in managing Operations and hitting production goals in my line of work follows this truth: 

”It May not be your fault, but it is your problem to solve.”

Thanks for anything you can do, guys.

Sincerely,

Silverback

A quick check shows that PSN has been having serious issues for over 6 hours. They're still showing that everything is fine, but people seem to believe that the most recent update is to blame. 

Realistically, we can't expect DE to fix a problem with the PlayStation network, that's also affecting multiple games, and players globally. No more than an operations manager in one business can be expected to completely fix the logistics problems currently being caused by global transportation routes being negatively affected. And any operations manager who thinks that they can actually do such a thing, would be suffering from a monumental case of hubris. 

Yes it's important that DE advocate for us with regard to this situation, but the fix for this rests on Sony. 

• Like 2

I don't know if this Playstation severs are down, but I haven't been able to login into Warframe today. I've seen people on other forums complaining about the PS servers cause they can't login into Warzone or other games. For me the issue is solely on Warframe since I'm able to play on other games just fine. Pictures

6 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

A quick check shows that PSN has been having serious issues for over 6 hours. They're still showing that everything is fine, but people seem to believe that the most recent update is to blame. 

Realistically, we can't expect DE to fix a problem with the PlayStation network, that's also affecting multiple games, and players globally. No more than an operations manager in one business can be expected to completely fix the logistics problems currently being caused by global transportation routes being negatively affected. And any operations manager who thinks that they can actually do such a thing, would be suffering from a monumental case of hubris. 

Yes it's important that DE advocate for us with regard to this situation, but the fix for this rests on Sony. 

It's also now 11 pm for DE. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)FernandoGo_D said:

Dude no other game that I played or the psn store is with error . So who is to blame here ? Sony that every other thing is working ? Or warframe who is not working on the ps4? 

Dude, consider the fact that not all games or even all players are currently affected. 

Instead of using a sample size of.... one... to inform your position, just hop on the google and do a quick search. 

https://downdetector.com/status/playstation-network/

https://venturebeat.com/2020/06/03/playstation-network-is-down-for-many-players-on-playstation-4/

https://www.psu.com/news/playstation-network-currently-down/

Not terribly difficult to find, right? Now go ahead and check twitter. It's not just warframe. Not just DE. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Dude, consider the fact that not all games or even all players are currently affected. 

Instead of using a sample size of.... one... to inform your position, just hop on the google and do a quick search. 

https://downdetector.com/status/playstation-network/

https://venturebeat.com/2020/06/03/playstation-network-is-down-for-many-players-on-playstation-4/

https://www.psu.com/news/playstation-network-currently-down/

Not terribly difficult to find, right? Now go ahead and check twitter. It's not just warframe. Not just DE. 

One?  How many posts we have with the same info.  With the same problem on warframe and not in other games. ? In this same post we have a majority number of players that can play normal all other games but  not warframe.

Also the last link "Update – 23:10 BST – PlayStation Network maintenance has now completed. PlayStation Network and PS4 servers should be up for most users."

still warframe don't work. .. so now what ? Still Sony?  

• Like 1

Just now, (PS4)FernandoGo_D said:

One?  How many posts we have with the same info.  With the same problem on warframe and not in other games. ? In this same post we have a majority number of players that can play normal all other games but  not warframe.

Also the last link "Update – 23:10 BST – PlayStation Network maintenance has now completed. PlayStation Network and PS4 servers should be up for most users."

still warframe don't work. .. so now what ? Still Sony?  

Yep downdetector showed hundreds of reports of the issue happening globally. Not just for us but for other games as well. Let me know when you count up the people who've checked all the games listed as being affected and claimed that it's "just warframe". 

And in case you didn't notice it, there are a number of posts on the warframe community on ps4, that said that people whose consoles didn't update were still able to play just fine through all of this mess. What's that suggest to you? That it's DE that broke stuff? Or that the latest PSN update from Sony is responsible? 

Come on. Use your head. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Agreed.  If this issue is proving to be broader than Warframe, there is only so much that DE can do.

Consider, though, that the message of “Let me at least see if we can find out what is going on and get back to you” is better PR than “We will keep an eye on it.”

1 minute ago, (PS4)guzmantt1977 said:

Yep downdetector showed hundreds of reports of the issue happening globally. Not just for us but for other games as well. Let me know when you count up the people who've checked all the games listed as being affected and claimed that it's "just warframe". 

And in case you didn't notice it, there are a number of posts on the warframe community on ps4, that said that people whose consoles didn't update were still able to play just fine through all of this mess. What's that suggest to you? That it's DE that broke stuff? Or that the latest PSN update from Sony is responsible? 

Come on. Use your head. 

Dude a lot of people who didn't update still can't play WFR.  And even that. I was playing today with the update on . Logged out of the game when log in error.  

So let's use ours head. Ps4 with last update working fine every game . Sudden warframe stop working... and we say it's Sony update fault ? 

Who is not using his head here ?