Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Bramma Changes: Explanation and Timeline.

[DE]Rebecca

good job on yet another fun and awesome weapon being balanced

do you know why these weapons top your chart every time you introduce them? because your game is a horde mode MMO, nothing more, nothing less... it's not an RPG, it's not a space-sim, it's not even a looter shooter, just a horde mode MMO, so it doesn't take a genius why nobody brings a single firing bow or sniper during regular missions

here's a suggestion from a regular gamer to a game developer : - 

1) rework Lenz - you wonder why nobody uses Lenz pre-Bramma and post-Bramma? because it's such a pain in the ass to use

2) rework bows in general

3) rework launchers - make them a cluster or an even bigger bang, make them explode on impact on enemies, you know... like explosives should? when an explosive bow is preferred highly compared to a grenade launcher or even a rocket launcher, you know you created that problem yourselves

4) actually implement MR requirement, instead of it just being a useless number next to the weapon - when an MR5 deals 95% of the damage, again... you created that problem yourselves

5) stop punishing players for actually playing the game

17 minutes ago, Verashai said:

A large part of this game is weapon variation, having one weapon to rule them all. .

Hey to burst your bubble. There is always a best weapon. There is always one weapon to rule them all. I'll never understand people like you when you freak out about one weapon standing out.

Do people like you pretend the Olympics doesn't have a winner? Do you pretend that one person isn't given the gold medal? Or do you pretend everyone is the best?

Before the Bramma came out, Tigris Prime was the best weapon. Long before then there was a time where Soma Prime and the Boltor Prime where the best. Nikana Prime was the best melee weapon for the longest time.

Warframe is an MMO. When new expansions come out, there will be new best weapons.
New Prime weapons for example consistently add new best weapons to the game. There is plenty of weapon variation. Bramma was the new best bow. 

Was it the best weapon in the game? Nope. Plenty of weapons outdps the Bramma. But hey. Good job making less weapon variety. There's now 1 less viable bow options.
Bows were a neglected weapon, btw. The last best bow was the Lenz which was added in 2017.

19 minutes ago, (PS4)UltraKardas said:

Hey to burst your bubble. There is always a best weapon. There is always one weapon to rule them all. I'll never understand people like you when you freak out about one weapon standing out.

Do people like you pretend the Olympics doesn't have a winner? Do you pretend that one person isn't given the gold medal? Or do you pretend everyone is the best?

Before the Bramma came out, Tigris Prime was the best weapon. Long before then there was a time where Soma Prime and the Boltor Prime where the best. Nikana Prime was the best melee weapon for the longest time.

Warframe is an MMO. When new expansions come out, there will be new best weapons.
New Prime weapons for example consistently add new best weapons to the game. There is plenty of weapon variation. Bramma was the new best bow. 

Was it the best weapon in the game? Nope. Plenty of weapons outdps the Bramma. But hey. Good job making less weapon variety. There's now 1 less viable bow options.
Bows were a neglected weapon, btw. The last best bow was the Lenz which was added in 2017.

Oh my gods, the hyperbole!  I'm not the one freaking out; I'm the one that's okay with the 'nerf' that's really more an adjustment.  But you just made my argument for me; there will always be a new shiny.  The bramma is still perfectly viable.  Literally quit with the hyperbole.  It still smears groups of mobs and chews through them.  And if we're going to talk bow viability and what is and isn't the best bow; a well-built Dread will do amazing stuff on Stealthed Ivara in a Solo Arbitration.  Especially if you can aim.  ;D 

I would argue Warframe is more an FPS that vaguely acts like an MMO.  I'm a veteran MMO player, thanks; I know what the gear grind looks like and Warframe is literally the promised land in comparison to any current or past MMO.  I was a top geared player PVP and PVE wise on my last game that required at least five hours of grind a day to stay competitive, and every six months it was basically soft reset on gear and enchanting said gear.  I'm talking about 15-ish pieces of gear and being required to farm two sets; one for pve and one for pvp and then enchant them about 15-25 times depending on the patch where enchanting could fail and you could have a week where you made no progress because no gear dropped, you lost a bunch of matches to hackers and all your enchants failed.  

I'm now a filthy casual, and I can play this game for a week at a time with none of the MMO FOMO.  There's plenty of old weapons that are perfectly viable.  Soma Prime is still fantastic, as is a Tigris Prime; I've a riven for that and I love it.  I ofc love Dread, and it's ancient.  Fulmin is great.  This game is like Christmas compared to any real MMO.  Ya'll are spoiled, and that's what I have a problem with.  

4 hours ago, StarGeezerTim said:

I'm going to resist the urge to rant. Basically, add my voice to the chorus of folks who say the # of bomblets and overall damage is ok, but the new ammo situation sucks. Please, PLEASE consider a more even-handed refinement to this "fix" and meet us halfway. Give us 8 arrows and Carrier/ammo mods work as they used to. Thanks.

the idea is to force players to “aim” as Space Mom says.

Not Spam K. Bramma to Win.

Youre just gonna have to learn to play without a crutch.

3 minutes ago, Verashai said:

Oh my gods, the hyperbole!

No hyperbole. You literally complained about the idea of there being a top weapon. I have met so many people like you who only care about weapon variety, that I asked you a question.

A question you ran away from as far as possible.

8 minutes ago, Verashai said:

I'm not the one freaking out; I'm the one that's okay with the 'nerf' that's really more an adjustment.

Except several people have mentioned that DE nerfs are overkill. Most weapons that get nerfed are never seen again. When is the last time you saw the Synoid Gammacor?

Yea. Didn't think so.

12 minutes ago, Verashai said:

I would argue Warframe is more an FPS that vaguely acts like an MMO.  I'm a veteran MMO player, thanks;

You are aware FPS means first person shooter correct? Warframe isn't first person. Warframe is a MMO hybrid just like Destiny. Don't recall asking if you were a MMO player.
(Sounds like you are bit insecure when you say it like that, honestly.)
Warframe is a third person action game with hack and slashing, mixed with shooting. The only part of warframe that is first person "might" be the crime scene from the nightwave.

Not sure if you typo-ed or not. But you really aren't making yourself look any more credible lol.

19 minutes ago, Verashai said:

I was a top geared player PVP and PVE wise on my last game that required at least five hours of grind a day to stay competitive, and every six months it was basically soft reset on gear and enchanting said gear.  I'm talking about 15-ish pieces of gear and being required to farm two sets; one for pve and one for pvp and then enchant them about 15-25 times depending on the patch where enchanting could fail and you could have a week where you made no progress because no gear dropped, you lost a bunch of matches to hackers and all your enchants failed.

Sounds like an awful MMO. I tend to stay away from those, thanks.

19 minutes ago, Verashai said:

I'm now a filthy casual, and I can play this game for a week at a time with none of the MMO FOMO.  There's plenty of old weapons that are perfectly viable.  Soma Prime is still fantastic,

Soma Prime is also immensely outdps-ed by weapons like the Acceltra. Said Acceltra is literally a much more powerful Soma.

Acceltra has higher crit chance, and nearly 3x the base damage of the Soma. Also comes in with AoE radius. Soma Prime is alright. But it is vastly outperformed.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Rook117 said:

the idea is to force players to “aim” as Space Mom says.

Not Spam K. Bramma to Win.

Youre just gonna have to learn to play without a crutch.

Really? Funny. I don't remember aiming with Miasma, Sound Quake, or Discharge. Never aimed with Radial Javelin, or Avalanche either. Maybe I'm doing Mag wrong? I keep trying to aim with her Crush. Seems to just hit every enemy near me like Equinox's maim.

Ah. Wait. Double standards are your thing. I forgot.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)UltraKardas said:

Really? Funny. I don't remember aiming with Miasma, Sound Quake, or Discharge. Never aimed with Radial Javelin, or Avalanche either. Maybe I'm doing Mag wrong? I keep trying to aim with her Crush. Seems to just hit every enemy near me like Equinox's maim.

Ah. Wait. Double standards are your thing. I forgot.

Lol are you seriously using warframe abilities to compare to weapons? 2 totally different things.

You mad bro?

i think youre just mad. 🙂

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Rook117 said:

Lol are you seriously using warframe abilities to compare to weapons? 2 totally different things.

Can you not use warframe abilities to kill things?

Seems to me warframe abilities and weapons are both tools to defeat my enemies. Maybe I'm just smart enough to use critical thinking, while you pretend an 8 Meter AoE is harmful to the game.

Meanwhile Warframe abilities can reach anywhere between 20 meters, all the way to 70 meters.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Rook117 said:

You mad bro?

i think youre just mad. 🙂

Mad? Na. I just have a habit of using my brain. Try it sometime. It will be a new experience for you.

all the changes to meta weaponds are bad, we formed we give our love to this weapond.... feel like loose our time and efford everytime DE see what people use and really like to players, come on guys! ear the community and dedicated players whit high MR and hours played on the game. peace

32 minutes ago, Verashai said:

Privilege?  ROFL.  The audacity to use that word right now is. . .true privilege.  We have corona virus and protests, and you want to use that word in regards to a video game?  Sit down.  I was playing Warframe on a literally 6yo computer and having it punched in the processor left and right over everyone using a bramma; that's on me, but doesn't make me cry for people whose only claim in this game is their bramma. 

My point and the meaning of the word was self explanatory and your point was just that, no matter how you try to spin and misdirect. You proved it again here. (I'm not even going to comment on the heap of assumptions you made by mentioning those events out of respect for the people affected). 

36 minutes ago, Verashai said:

A large part of this game is weapon variation, having one weapon to rule them all. . .is counter intuitive.    

1. There is literally the term mastery fodder because of how many weapons are practically unusable later in the game. 

2. If you think Bramma rules the game, then you are simply considering too low levels and not enough different modes. There are many levels types of mission that Bramma is suboptimal even pre-nerf. 

3. It's laughable when people argue about weapons being too powerful when there are frames that clear an entire map with the press of one button, yet I don't see them in those threads. 

4. Talking about diversity by potentially removing a choice is contradictory. 

49 minutes ago, Verashai said:

don't make hyperbole.

Right because you made absolutely no exaggerations.

55 minutes ago, Verashai said:

Where did I ever say I don't like the bramma or don't have one? 

The fact that you missed the point completely only serves to further prove it.

1 hour ago, Verashai said:

Of anyone who should be upset about a nerf as someone whose just gotten to work on one, it should be me. 

Pretending to be the victim is a pretty weak argument. 

Yes, Forma takes a hot minute to make, but you can do it afk.  Try playing a game where you have to sit at your desk, at your computer, and watch it nonstop because everything takes a click every 30sec/min and you need 100-500x of it.  It's brain melting.

Now this is just special pleading and misdirection. But for the sake of argument that still takes time, and exemplifies the whole issues in it's entirety. This is your vision of how you enjoy the game and that's fine, up until you feel the need to force it on eveyone else. Obviously on the other hand if things like overwhelming visual effects are affecting others' gameplay then this needed to be fixed. But your post goes far beyond that. 

Oh, take a break from the game for a few days?  Come back to a small pile of forma.  It's not hard, it's not difficult and it doesn't really take a lot of time if you save them up here and there.  

So now from taking a few hours the solution is take a few days off.... right. 

I'm not salty, more like I'm laughing at how spoiled gamers can be; especially this game.  

What you meant to say was "I don't think I am salty". Your posts say otherwise. 

Additionally, you can burn relics for stuff to turn into plat, and you can buy stacks of forma from the market.  It's not hard, it's not time intensive.  

No part of this game is hard, but you described yet again quite a time consuming process > grind for relics (hope a relic drops and hope it's a good one) > grind for rarer parts (even if you try to sell the fodder that will be also time consuming) > spend time in the trade chat or equivalent > spend time to make the trade. 

And yet again, this assumes that people enjoy/can bear doing that as much as you. 

On this particular point, time is what people are complaining about, their time lost. If this is their first experience then it's perfectly reasonable for them to get upset. And certainly its not acceptable to be gloating on that.

I personally recognized this as a trademark of warframe many years ago, so I invest my time and currency wisely knowing anything that's popular will only be short lived, as we have gone through many cycles of this and will continue to in future. The next overpowered cash cow will reveal itself soon enough. 

On 2020-06-08 at 5:17 PM, mikakor said:

i think you meant "we don't feel good about a launcher weapon being used widely" . here, fixed for you.

No, they've adjusted usage for other widely overused weapons and strategies before that weren't launchers.  The very fact people are calling this "Catchmoon 2.0" should have alerted you to the fact that DE isn't discriminatory specifically to launchers when it comes to pulling things in line.

unnecessary.  that's just a nerf for the sake of nerfing, this one. ammo doesn't fix damage or anything. now you just make mutation mod mandatory for it.

Actually, this was one of the most widely-requested ways of nerfing the weapon, as it reduces its ability to spam and fill the map with eye-bleed projectiles and encourages smart use rather than flailing it at even solo enemies where it takes overkill to a completely surreal level - and yet does all of this without reducing the weapon's stopping power, thus allowing the fun factor of a one-shot, bomb-launching bow to remain intact.

This was both a shrewdly considered balancing choice and a widely-requested adjustment by the community.  Also... what exactly where you putting in the exilus slot - which can't take damage mods anyway - other than Vigilante Supplies already?  It boosts DPS indirectly with 5% crit enhancement and even at 15 arrows, a mutation mod was an obvious choice.  This just made an obvious choice even more obvious and you're complaining about that?

so actual AoE not authorized? the point of being a cluster bomb bow is finally not a cluster bow anymore? be nicer and make it 5. not three.

They increased the AoE, which of course you whine isn't large enough on the next line, so that AoE remains intact.  There is a completely different reason for reducing cluster projectiles that you are completely failing to grasp - status effect application.  Every individual projectile can apply status independently, leading to excessively high numbers of Viral + Slash procs from the rather obvious Viral + Hunter Munitions build that was apparent for this weapon the moment its stats were revealed.  This leads to it being far, far more effective at instantly erasing heavy targets than AoE weapons should - since they are generally focused more on clearing area of the trash mobs and softening up the big bois.

put this to 6 meters, then we'll talk. cause one meter ain't gonna change crap. and you damn well know it... it's just sad that you pretend it's gonna change anything.

They make a buff to compensate, but your hate train demands that you categorically disapprove of every choice they make, so you make a wildly excessive suggestion to try and make it look like they are only throwing you a bone rather than actually taking players desiring AoE into account.  This isn't an effective argument.  Your suggestion comes across more like a spoof of a critique than an actual critique at this point with how far you have ventured into the realm of hyperbole.

overall, a GOOD explosive launcher, AoE, walled behind a massive grind, the lich, is popular and strong, and gets nerfed. alright. i see you've learned nothing. that's literally all in all a nerf out of SPITE. that's pretty much it.

You claim it's "walled behind a massive grind" ...accurately, I might even add.  And yet it's over three times more popular than the next weapon on the charts, but you don't take this as a sign that this massive grind is an insufficient deterrent for less ambitious players to settle for less with another launcher or even weapons of another type entirely?  Kuva Bramma has been such a wildly devastating and over-the-top weapon since release, only exacerbated by the removal of self-damage, that even that massive grind is a small price to pay for players to have the only weapon that seemed to be worth having.  Open your eyes.  Regardless of how spited you may feel, this isn't a choice made out of spite.  This is choice made because things were spiraling out of control.

ho, and...

first, there is no "to the detriment of your squadmates". the game is about killing stuff. people are whining like crybabies cause they can't have pretty numbers. second, you always say that you will be monitoring feedback, yet you never actually do it seriously. just look what what you did to vazarin. you gutted it out of the game.

do you ACTUALLY plan on listening to feedback, or will you PRETEND to do so just to not have the community on your back?

Again, open your eyes.  Your viewpoint is not the only one in the community.  Just because you only care that the mission is done doesn't mean that everyone else wants to be forced to be spectator to a fireworks display.  If you really feel the game is about killing stuff, then why do you find it so hard to understand that players who don't care for Kuva Bramma might want the chance to actually kill stuff in their public missions?  This is also completely ignoring the legitimate detriments of this weapon being spammed in a mission, like nonstop eye-bleed detonations from 7 cluster bombs and cacophony of explosions with each shot fired with the second-fastest draw time of any bow that has no ammo issues to speak of since everyone is using Vigilante Armaments.

And based on the fact that DE chose to implement the widely-requested suggestion to nerf the ammo pool rather than the damage, preserving the feel of the weapon while reducing its spammability, yeah, I'd say they were definitely listening to feedback.  But since you refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of any claims other than your own, despite the abundance of detractors to your stance, it's obviously going to look like DE have closed all the lines of communication and are ignoring you.  That's because you're ignoring the conversation and just ranting that your precious baby might be touched by a hint of game balance, so you're not following the discussion going on.  DE is, and they are acting based on that feedback.

Don't humiliate yourself like this by making a long list of line-by-line breakdowns of the dev post, ranting and raving with accusations that are easily dismissed and a general failure to understand the reasoning of the people whose opinions you oppose.  Even if you don't agree with the change, you should be able to understand the logic behind reducing firing-spam without slowing the draw time by instead targeting the ammo pool, or reducing single-target damage without reducing mob clear by decreasing the number of projectiles that provide an abundance of overlapping Viral+Slash procs, but maintaining the damage numbers to still nuke the trash mobs.  If you can't even see the logic behind such changes, your complaints accomplish nothing other than revealing the narrow breadth of your mind rather than persuading anyone to take your side.  DE doesn't need to pretend about anything.  Their actions speak for themselves in their commitment to delivering a quality product despite mistakes such as pushing the bow live in such a blatantly oppressive (and visually/aurally distracting) state.

42 minutes ago, (PS4)UltraKardas said:

Can you not use warframe abilities to kill things?

Seems to me warframe abilities and weapons are both tools to defeat my enemies. Maybe I'm just smart enough to use critical thinking, while you pretend an 8 Meter AoE is harmful to the game.

Meanwhile Warframe abilities can reach anywhere between 20 meters, all the way to 70 meters.

Mad? Na. I just have a habit of using my brain. Try it sometime. It will be a new experience for you.

Lol yup.

You’re mad. 😆

i think this nerf was a little overkill. i would suggest instead maybe keeping the arrow count at 15 and maybe the clusters going from 7 to 5 and also reducing the visibility of the explosions of the arrows to the degree of the nerf. The rest of the tweaks for the bramma i'm fine with as well.

On 2020-06-09 at 12:06 AM, (PS4)WretchedMoon said:

And the cycle continues, until nothing is fun. Thank you the fun police in the community. I don't even use it, but now you've made sure that I won't. And I rarely saw that weapon in game. And you know what? If I entered a PUBLIC match, and someone was using something I don't like, I have the ability to back out of the match. I don't go and complain about it online, to take someone's fun away.

So, if we want to talk about overpowered, when are we gonna get the hate train going on the Sheev? Since the melee changes, LITERALLY EVERY MELEE WEAPON is more than viable. The Machete? Come on everyone, there are people having fun out there in game, and you know we can't have that!

Exactly, I agree. Bramma was my favorite weapon before this, now it's just unusable, and not because wayy less explosions. It's because of that freaking 5 ammo wtfff DE, it's freaking a primary weapon???!!! Why it's called that when I even have carrier prime, and 90% of time I have 0 ammo.

1 minute ago, Modern_Patriot said:

i think this nerf was a little overkill. i would suggest instead maybe keeping the arrow count at 15 and maybe the clusters going from 7 to 5 and also reducing the visibility of the explosions of the arrows to the degree of the nerf. The rest of the tweaks for the bramma i'm fine with as well.

Kuva Bramma is basically a rocket launcher.

What rocket launcher fires 15 rockets?

Spamming 15 explosive arrows to kill a group of 5 enemies Is ridiculous. People are just gonna have to learn to aim.

3 minutes ago, Modern_Patriot said:

I don't have a prob with explosives, way better performance, but that ammo.... it's unusable, no way it's still a primary weapon, I use it even less than the melee....

Just now, (PS4)Rook117 said:

Kuva Bramma is basically a rocket launcher.

What rocket launcher fires 15 rockets?

Spamming 15 explosive arrows to kill a group of 5 enemies Is ridiculous. People are just gonna have to learn to aim.

Trust me, it's horrible compared to other ones. Take for example acceltra/ogris... Freaking 5 ammo... And the ammo drops are horrible, I use carrier and I'm 90% of time no ammo on bramma. Why is it even called a primary when I manage to use it less than the melee..... And let's be honest, with a ranged melee you can kill 5+ in one hit....

9 minutes ago, Maganar said:

No, they've adjusted usage for other widely overused weapons and strategies before that weren't launchers.  The very fact people are calling this "Catchmoon 2.0" should have alerted you to the fact that DE isn't discriminatory specifically to launchers when it comes to pulling things in line.

Actually, this was one of the most widely-requested ways of nerfing the weapon, as it reduces its ability to spam and fill the map with eye-bleed projectiles and encourages smart use rather than flailing it at even solo enemies where it takes overkill to a completely surreal level - and yet does all of this without reducing the weapon's stopping power, thus allowing the fun factor of a one-shot, bomb-launching bow to remain intact.

This was both a shrewdly considered balancing choice and a widely-requested adjustment by the community.  Also... what exactly where you putting in the exilus slot - which can't take damage mods anyway - other than Vigilante Supplies already?  It boosts DPS indirectly with 5% crit enhancement and even at 15 arrows, a mutation mod was an obvious choice.  This just made an obvious choice even more obvious and you're complaining about that?

They increased the AoE, which of course you whine isn't large enough on the next line, so that AoE remains intact.  There is a completely different reason for reducing cluster projectiles that you are completely failing to grasp - status effect application.  Every individual projectile can apply status independently, leading to excessively high numbers of Viral + Slash procs from the rather obvious Viral + Hunter Munitions build that was apparent for this weapon the moment its stats were revealed.  This leads to it being far, far more effective at instantly erasing heavy targets than AoE weapons should - since they are generally focused more on clearing area of the trash mobs and softening up the big bois.

They make a buff to compensate, but your hate train demands that you categorically disapprove of every choice they make, so you make a wildly excessive suggestion to try and make it look like they are only throwing you a bone rather than actually taking players desiring AoE into account.  This isn't an effective argument.  Your suggestion comes across more like a spoof of a critique than an actual critique at this point with how far you have ventured into the realm of hyperbole.

You claim it's "walled behind a massive grind" ...accurately, I might even add.  And yet it's over three times more popular than the next weapon on the charts, but you don't take this as a sign that this massive grind is an insufficient deterrent for less ambitious players to settle for less with another launcher or even weapons of another type entirely?  Kuva Bramma has been such a wildly devastating and over-the-top weapon since release, only exacerbated by the removal of self-damage, that even that massive grind is a small price to pay for players to have the only weapon that seemed to be worth having.  Open your eyes.  Regardless of how spited you may feel, this isn't a choice made out of spite.  This is choice made because things were spiraling out of control.

Again, open your eyes.  Your viewpoint is not the only one in the community.  Just because you only care that the mission is done doesn't mean that everyone else wants to be forced to be spectator to a fireworks display.  If you really feel the game is about killing stuff, then why do you find it so hard to understand that players who don't care for Kuva Bramma might want the chance to actually kill stuff in their public missions?  This is also completely ignoring the legitimate detriments of this weapon being spammed in a mission, like nonstop eye-bleed detonations from 7 cluster bombs and cacophony of explosions with each shot fired with the second-fastest draw time of any bow that has no ammo issues to speak of since everyone is using Vigilante Armaments.

And based on the fact that DE chose to implement the widely-requested suggestion to nerf the ammo pool rather than the damage, preserving the feel of the weapon while reducing its spammability, yeah, I'd say they were definitely listening to feedback.  But since you refuse to acknowledge the legitimacy of any claims other than your own, despite the abundance of detractors to your stance, it's obviously going to look like DE have closed all the lines of communication and are ignoring you.  That's because you're ignoring the conversation and just ranting that your precious baby might be touched by a hint of game balance, so you're not following the discussion going on.  DE is, and they are acting based on that feedback.

Don't humiliate yourself like this by making a long list of line-by-line breakdowns of the dev post, ranting and raving with accusations that are easily dismissed and a general failure to understand the reasoning of the people whose opinions you oppose.  Even if you don't agree with the change, you should be able to understand the logic behind reducing firing-spam without slowing the draw time by instead targeting the ammo pool, or reducing single-target damage without reducing mob clear by decreasing the number of projectiles that provide an abundance of overlapping Viral+Slash procs, but maintaining the damage numbers to still nuke the trash mobs.  If you can't even see the logic behind such changes, your complaints accomplish nothing other than revealing the narrow breadth of your mind rather than persuading anyone to take your side.  DE doesn't need to pretend about anything.  Their actions speak for themselves in their commitment to delivering a quality product despite mistakes such as pushing the bow live in such a blatantly oppressive (and visually/aurally distracting) state.

I don't have a problem with the explosions, they are better now, and even less explosions than some other weapons. The problem is 5 ammo... After a huge damage and visual nerf it also gets a massive ammo nerf which makes it unusable, and that's a really endgame weapon.... Even my melee kills faster than a primary.

2 minutes ago, SaiTatter said:

Trust me, it's horrible compared to other ones. Take for example acceltra/ogris... Freaking 5 ammo... And the ammo drops are horrible, I use carrier and I'm 90% of time no ammo on bramma. Why is it even called a primary when I manage to use it less than the melee..... And let's be honest, with a ranged melee you can kill 5+ in one hit....

Kick and scream all you want.

Its still getting nerfed.

🤣

9 hours ago, (PS4)Rook117 said:

I like how you all be crying about people in the forum asking for nerfs.

As if Rebecca didnt just say herself they can clearly see this for themselves just by bringing up their own game stats on player use.

Did you seriously think Bramma wouldnt get nerfed the second it was released? Thats on you.

Bro, first of all why so salty? Did you ever played with it? My problem isn't the nerf, it's the #*!%ing 5 ammo which makes it useless, compared to any other rocket launcher weapons....

Archived