Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tombfinger Primary

Traumtulpe

11 minutes ago, beol said:

Yes.

Maybe I should be more specific; Both weapons are very similar - except the Bramma is a lot better at everything.

It shoots faster, can hold the shot, can equip Terminal Velocity, has a lot more damage, has a lot more hits for status, has a free elemental (basically an extra mod), has more range (compensating for the falloff), etc.

I have a Bramma, why did I even bother building a Kitgun?

Well, I guess it has 540 ammo to spare...

Edited by Traumtulpe
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Traumtulpe said:

Am I missing something, or is the Kuva Bramma just a lot better than this thing? Like 3 times as good.

You're missing that Bramma is like 3 times as good as most ranged weapons, some melee weapons,  a bunch of warframe and operator abilities, and Michael Jordan and LeBron James....all put together. 😉

hace 10 horas, Traumtulpe dijo:

Am I missing something, or is the Kuva Bramma just a lot better than this thing? Like 3 times as good.

Also, I cannot equip Terminal Velocity on it for some reason. It could really use that mod.

No it's not, comparing bramma to tombfinger   :

1. pick up ammo vs arcane and forget
  2. have bad aim to make boom boom enemyes vs improves your aiming that is usefull in any game not just this one
  3. you have to kill lich to get vs you buy from standing or pl
  4. ugly af vs ugly af
  5. it's a bow are you the protagonsit of Arrow ? vs it's a gun are you the protagonist of THE PUNISHER ?
  6. Ugly name from the start vs you give it a OwO name from the start
Edited by kaotis
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Traumtulpe said:

Also, I cannot equip Terminal Velocity on it for some reason. It could really use that mod.

Somehow ever since weapon exilus slots became a thing, any new gun has a 50% chance to not initially allow Terminal Velocity until a subsequent hotfix. My hunch is DE has a number of base templates they use to define the stats of a gun, and often copy the template for hitscan weapons when setting up one with projectile flight time.

• Like 1