The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double Affinity - during the Week (ends June 19 @ 8 ET)!

[DE]Rebecca

4 minutes ago, Mujaki said:

The in-game mail said "Double Affinity Weekend," but...

What does team really mean anymore, when under stay-at-home precautions?

Have fun, stay safe, my fellow Tenno!

Well, it's in the middle of the week so...

5 minutes ago, Cowbies said:

You get x4 affonety 🙂

Yeah it's not stacking because I just did a 10 wave of hydron with single weapon and an already maxed out frame and still hit 30 by wave 10 which is normal with the store booster. So no...this isn't four times the affinity. 

7 minutes ago, Witchtime2 said:

Yeah it's not stacking because I just did a 10 wave of hydron with single weapon and an already maxed out frame and still hit 30 by wave 10 which is normal with the store booster. So no...this isn't four times the affinity. 

Please do try and compare affinity gained with a double affinity weekend event and a double affinity booster WITH only a double affinity booster. It SHOULD be 4x rather than only 2x because the weekend booster and the double affinity booster (which may be received from daily tribute / market / sortie reward) are separate from each other.

11 minutes ago, Witchtime2 said:

If you got more kills through WF abilities than with the weapon, then all that affinity went to your Warframe.

4 minutes ago, SmashFree said:

Please do try and compare affinity gained with a double affinity weekend event and a double affinity booster WITH only a double affinity booster. It SHOULD be 4x rather than only 2x because the weekend booster and the double affinity booster (which may be received from daily tribute / market / sortie reward) are separate from each other.

I did that. I ran Hydron last night with a maxed warframe and a single primary weapon at zero with the booster I got from the prime access pack. At wave 10 I hit 30 on the weapon which is normal with booster. I did the exact same thing just prior to posting that and I hit rank 30 at wave 10. So to recap - I have the 90-day affinity booster from the Prime Access Pack that came with Trinity Prime. You're telling me that this booster does not stack with what this even taking place right now?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Quantaminum said:

If you got more kills through WF abilities than with the weapon, then all that affinity went to your Warframe.

Thanks, but I'm aware of how the affinity is distributed. All kills came from the primary. 

52 minutes ago, Witchtime2 said:

Rather than rely on feelings, try picking up an affinity orb. You'll see it giving 400 affinity instead of 200. If it gives you 200, something's wrong.

Archived