Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

rank 28 test

yanplay98

the problem is that I’ve been trying all day to pass this stupid rank, well, it’s impossible to have time to kill any number of mobs there in 5 seconds, please add some time or simplify this rank. Well, it's just that the ass burns from this that I tried all the warframes, but the result is one-impossible.

have you tried using CC or operator abilities? Nidus can bunch them all together, one of zenurik's void mode abilities does the same just bunch enough of them up and throw the canister. I've done the test with 1-2 extra canisters left so it's far from impossible. if you've gotten to the MR 28 test you should pretty much have 98% of the game's content available to you so the test should be a cake walk.

50 минут назад, EDM774 сказал:

have you tried using CC or operator abilities? Nidus can bunch them all together, one of zenurik's void mode abilities does the same just bunch enough of them up and throw the canister. I've done the test with 1-2 extra canisters left so it's far from impossible. if you've gotten to the MR 28 test you should pretty much have 98% of the game's content available to you so the test should be a cake walk.

haahahahah you understand that there should not be such that help from the operator for this is at your discretion. And yes, a week ago I just pumped the whole school of Naroman, and I will not give another half a year to open another school for the sake of rank 28.

10 hours ago, yanplay98 said:

haahahahah you understand that there should not be such that help from the operator for this is at your discretion. And yes, a week ago I just pumped the whole school of Naroman, and I will not give another half a year to open another school for the sake of rank 28.

sure ignore the nidus bit and cling on to the operator bit.  Reading between the lines 101

9 часов назад, Harvey0605 сказал:

Vauban + Ogris = easy game

damn it, what sense am I right now sitting in a bathhouse by rank because I would just respawn differently and it doesn’t give you 5 seconds when you tossed the bank but your mother is 2 seconds long and the question is how should I do this ?! and it was made by Vauban Prime.

14 hours ago, yanplay98 said:

simplify this rank

3b4.png

I mean, this test was so easy, I didn't even have to practise it. And no, I'm not bragging!

Maybe try an active Role in Exploiter fight and you'll get the knack of it.

edit: 90% of the threads are "this is too easy, gib challenge" and this not-even-challenge is too hard? Aww come on

Here's my advice:

• Mobilize in exilus slot
  • Staying alive mods, such as Primed Vigor and Adaptation
  • Strong melee with good range

1. Get the thingy
  2. Wait for monsters to crowd into one spot
  3. Throw the canister to the crowd when there's a couple of seconds left before destabilization
  4. Murder
  5. Get another thingy and repeat

mel b good luck GIF by America's Got Talent

12 hours ago, yanplay98 said:

damn it, what sense am I right now sitting in a bathhouse by rank because I would just respawn differently and it doesn’t give you 5 seconds when you tossed the bank but your mother is 2 seconds long and the question is how should I do this ?! and it was made by Vauban Prime.

So your test somehow looks different from this?

Can you record your own playthrough?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived