Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second broken war 2020

roman03510

Question

So i recently got the war blueprint.

I want to build it, so i decided to get myself an second broken war, since i dont want to give the one i got from the second dream quest.

I know that the broken war originally dropped the blueprint from the stalker and the parts from sentients, but on the warframe wiki, the broken war isnt in the stalker droppool, so i was wondering if the way to obtain another war has changed. 

Would be nice if anyone could help me, and please dont write that i can get the war from the Hunhows gift pack, since i dont want to spend any plat on things that are farmable, especially since i dont have too much plat anyways and dont want to spend money.

9 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Marine027 said:

OP probalby looked only at normal Stalker and called it a day, reading longer then a minute is hard apperently.

No need to be rude; if he's only just done the quest, he might not even have known that units have different drops.

Edited by TheArcSet
  • Like 2

Conculysts are super rare enemies in Lua.  Most of the time the sentients are Battalysts.  So its just a nightmare to farm those pieces up.   I have tried a few times over my lifetime and only have 1 blade and 1 hilt to show for it lol.  I need one more blade..

Aerolysts?? Im gonna have to look into those, dont know of those offhand.  Are those the ones in the turkey fight?? 

3 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Conculysts are super rare enemies in Lua.  Most of the time the sentients are Battalysts.  So its just a nightmare to farm those pieces up.   I have tried a few times over my lifetime and only have 1 blade and 1 hilt to show for it lol.  I need one more blade..

Aerolysts?? Im gonna have to look into those, dont know of those offhand.  Are those the ones in the turkey fight?? 

Aerolysts only appeared in the Scarlet Spear event,  which will eventually be reran and is the easiest way to farm the parts.   That being said,   Conculysts can appear in gas city secret rooms, The Ropalyst fight, the Orb Valis Enrichment Lab, and the Veil Proxima anomaly.

The anomaly is probably the most reliable way to farm them,  but even then it's not good since there are so many other sentient types that can spawn. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

But...isn't that another indication OP didn't read at all? The whole Quest is based on how the Stalker becomes the Shadow Stalker.

I'm going to guess that most reasonable people who want to find information on a wiki search until they feel they've found that information, and then stop there.  If I wanted to find drop rates for an item, I most certainly would not waste my time reading about a quest.

Regardless of whether you would guess the same, indications seem like a less-than-concrete reason to trash talk someone.  Not that anyone deserves to be trash-talked anyway, but at the very least before doing so I would hope that people might check their assumptions at the door.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, roman03510 said:

So i recently got the war blueprint.

I want to build it, so i decided to get myself an second broken war, since i dont want to give the one i got from the second dream quest.

I know that the broken war originally dropped the blueprint from the stalker and the parts from sentients, but on the warframe wiki, the broken war isnt in the stalker droppool, so i was wondering if the way to obtain another war has changed. 

Would be nice if anyone could help me, and please dont write that i can get the war from the Hunhows gift pack, since i dont want to spend any plat on things that are farmable, especially since i dont have too much plat anyways and dont want to spend money.

I am an extremely methodical, and patient person. I have done the farm you are talking about. You don't want my answer, so in keeping with your request. Farm relics, and platinum it wil save you an immense amount of time.