Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Has anyone tried Hard Mode Jordas Golem?

Gentleman_Bird

I can seriously image the suffering, having our archwing guns doing so little damage towards it and I just fear the archwing missions we'll have too do, if we don't get one shot of course, though we can hope someone that has the test client to reply soon enough and see how it scales.

16 minutes ago, mac10smg--Toa_of_Green said:

includes void fissures, sorties, invasions

So those missions have no +100 levels to them? 

I'm sure there are hardcores wanting to do them in super high levels

Edited by kyori

1 hour ago, RailJakt said:

I can seriously image the suffering, having our archwing guns doing so little damage towards it and I just fear the archwing missions we'll have too do, if we don't get one shot of course, though we can hope someone that has the test client to reply soon enough and see how it scales.

I'll start by saying that I don't like archwing and that don't invest a lot of my time and resources into it. My best weapon is a fully ranked and modded Imperator Vandal.

With that out of the way, I did try out one of the lowest level archwing missions and it was taking me around three seconds of uninterrupted fire to kill a single enemy. Now, the mission I did was a mobile defense so damage wasn't a problem. I had Amesha and I abused the third power to protect myself and the objectives. I basically waited until the mission was done and it was about as easy as you can imagine. I ran this mission solo.

However, if that was an interception mission I imagine things would have been completely different. I'm not confident that the archwing weapons and mods at our disposal will be able to keep up. But I would like to hear the opinion of an archwing expert, which I'm clearly not.

Either way, keep in mind that DE will probably make a lot of changes before this thing hits public (that's the entire point of this whole test). So everything I'm saying today might be completely irrelevant in two or three days. We'll have to wait and see.

56 minutes ago, mac10smg--Toa_of_Green said:

Test Cluster participant here.

The mission just straight-up isn't affected. It looks like any node that doesn't contribute to the star chart's mastery cap is not affected.

This includes void fissures, sorties, invasions, special boss nodes (like Jordas Golem), etc...

At least from what I can gather.

Well I hope this changes on release. If not, it kind of defeats the purpose for me. I want hard mode to layer over my regular grind. It's going to be when harder to go back to day to day grinding after experiencing a challenging starchart. 

1 hour ago, kyori said:

So those missions have no +100 levels to them? 

I'm sure there are hardcores wanting to do them in super high levels

I'm just hoping there's Hardmode railjack, that sounds like a blast

Edited by Thanatanos
Typos