The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Prime Access Ends July 14

[DE]Helen

6 hours ago, GodlikeMak said:

As a Nezha main i hope it will be his prime now guys 

I would like to get nunchuks or Korrudo  for weapon...if that happens R.I.P. endgame  🙏

Yeah that won’t happen. They already gave wukong the nunchucks. And the Korrudo is a grineer weapon, not tennogen. The Okina is a weapon that doesn’t have a prime. We don’t have a prime whip either which would probably come out with Khora. The Guandao is a weapon some people want. Also there is the fans, Gunsen. And since Nezha has a feminine appearance, if he wielded the Gunsen with his stance he would be almost like Katana from MK. 

So Nezha is more likely to have either the Gunsen or the Okina if DE plans to continue releasing prime variants of different types of melee weapons. Could see the prime Gunsen being throwable too. 

idk if they're still making trailers/videos for Primes, but if for some chance they do one for Inaros Prime... screw Ballas, let's get Baro Ki'Teer to narrate it.

Also, please put in some extra special voice clips for Inaros Prime when it comes to Baro, because this is a singularity for his tastes.

2 hours ago, (NSW)Finlaena said:

idk if they're still making trailers/videos for Primes, but if for some chance they do one for Inaros Prime... screw Ballas, let's get Baro Ki'Teer to narrate it.

Also, please put in some extra special voice clips for Inaros Prime when it comes to Baro, because this is a singularity for his tastes.

Sadly they are not making them any more but it would make sense for Baro to narrate it 🙂 

forget the leak, i'm hoping for sailor moon inspired nezha prime, he's got the twin tails and magical girl animation for warding halo.... no wait, make him ultra manly until he uses warding halo where he will transform into a cute crossdressing twink

...excited for panthera prime too, just hope it has the same disposition

vor 4 Stunden schrieb KlutzMeister:

...excited for panthera prime too, just hope it has the same disposition

IT will have the worst. De just stated in one of the latest hotfixes or deadlock that new will have 0.5 Dispo or they will stick with all new stay with 1.

Am 1.7.2020 um 02:50 schrieb Critatis:

Can't wait to buy the next PA to get that sweet amount of platinum🥳

I'm curious. What do you need that plat for? I got around 1k maybe 1.5k plat in 6 years and still have around 400 🙂

Great because of this we are only going to have 3 primes this year instead of 4, there is no excuse for it to have not come out in June and why Inaros instead of Nezha prime like it was suppose to? just because we knew what was coming you decide to change the order? really DE? smdh -_-  

11 hours ago, rastaban75 said:

Even if you just play the game and don't visit the forums or any other source of outside information, you can guess which weapons will be primed next just by checking which rivens people are going crazy for.

I usually just take a wild guess based on what weapon fits the frame. Like Limbo reminding me of the European dudes who wields rapiers. Or Captain Hook since he wears the same style of clothing. 

The Karyst was my guess due to it being a curved blade. Like something from ancient Egypt type stuff. And the panthera shooting saw blades makes me think of those old Indiana Jones traps. So those 2 weapons were my top 2 guesses. 

Also there are less and less types of melees unprimed. The Okina. The Gunsen. Both I picture fitting Nezha’s style. Arch weapons which I’m picturing for Hildryn. Whips. Spears. Nidus and revenant are both mysterious since they are not like the other frames. 

I just usually take a guess and make sure I have rivens of them just in case. And so far I’ve been 90% correct. I’m sure DE won’t allow future prime frames to be too predictable. 

On 2020-07-02 at 12:41 PM, (NSW)Finlaena said:

I’ve got like a trailer idea for nearly every frame after Inaros. Can’t stop picturing them. 

Archived