Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Prime Access Ends July 14

[DE]Helen

5ee7b0a77089e74a62ff9ac69bc8e40b_845x230

Titania Prime is flying away from Prime Access and returning to the forest on July 14!

Make sure you take advantage and pick up a Titania Prime Access Pack before it's too late.

Titania Prime Access Features

Titania Prime
Tempting and terrifying, this is Titania in her ultimate form.

Pangolin Prime
Honoring one of the first Tenno clans, their house sword has been beautifully redesigned. With each killing thrust one can almost hear it sing.

Corinth Prime
Heavy in the hand with a bone-crunching kickback. This shotgun has two firing modes: buckshot and grenade projectile.

Titania Prime Glyphs
Display your Titania Prime loyalty.

Titania Prime Accessories

• Gigelorum Prime Syandana
  • Cicada Prime Archwing Skin
  • 90-Day Credit Booster
  • 90-Day Affinity Booster

Prime Items Entering the Vault

• Chroma Prime
  • Gram Prime
  • Rubico Prime

If these Prime Weapons and Warframe (or their Blueprints/Components and Relics) are already in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

18 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Should be announced by July 7th.

I mean I know it will be released by at least the 14th.  I was hoping for a bit more time for people to assess if they want the prime access or not depending on which frame and weapons we are getting.

16 minutes ago, Schwarzsturm said:

Either Nezha or Inaros, but they should come soon 🙂

5 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

I hope not. It should be Nezha.

Should be, but we all know DE has switched up the order between two frames of the same gender that are both going to be part of the next cycle before, based on marketing and other analytics. We will know for sure in a week, might be a leak before then who knows. 

23 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

Should be, but we all know DE has switched up the order between two frames of the same gender that are both going to be part of the next cycle before, based on marketing and other analytics. We will know for sure in a week, might be a leak before then who knows. 

Been an awful lot of talk on the streams about Inaros' toes lately 🤔

Archived