Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Convert Void Relics for Void Traces

TenTonneSkeleton

wf-relics.png

Can we PLEASE have the ability to convert unused void relics into void traces?

The game rewards relics literally EVERYWHERE. 9 times out of 10, these relics just sit in my inventory being useless. Besides the fact that I wish the game rewarded other things in certain game-modes, especially *cough* *cough* Disruption, I believe we should at least have the ability to convert these relics to useful void traces which are always in short supply.

I have a lot of old relics with possibilities for valuable prime parts but never have enough void traces to really profit from them. Most of my traces are spent on acquiring NEW prime gear.

When it comes to exchange rate, I don't really care. But here is what I would propose: I would be happy with 1 void trace for a regular Lith Relic, 2 for Meso, 3 for Neo, 4 for Axi, 5 for Requiem. Resulting traces could be bumped up by 2 for each rank that that relic has. For example: 7 traces for Radiant Lith, 10 traces for Radiant Axi, etc...

I am also not opposed to transmuting 3 or 4 relics into a new relic as long as the results are generally favorable and worth the investment - the result could have a chance to be upgraded to a higher tier or refined to a higher level.

Not sure if it would worth. I guess you can sell most relics for 1/2 plat, means 50 plat for 100 relics. For 50 plat I could buy many prime parts. 

If it were 5-10-15-20, then it would be ok. 50 neo * 15 = 750.

21 hours ago, BernieBlack said:

The worst part is when you try to farm fissures to get rid of them and you're rewarded with more relics...

Worse is having thousands. Each mission takes at least 3 minutes to complete. So you’re looking at over 2 days straight, non stop void trace farming. Then many missions forces you to spend at least 5 minutes just for the same amount of void traces. Which makes it take longer. And don’t get me started on impatient or slow players that stalls or screws up the mission. Some people don’t have all week long to use up all their relics. Just to get back more. 

On 2020-07-10 at 2:53 PM, TenTonneSkeleton said:

wf-relics.png

Can we PLEASE have the ability to convert unused void relics into void traces?

The game rewards relics literally EVERYWHERE. 9 times out of 10, these relics just sit in my inventory being useless. Besides the fact that I wish the game rewarded other things in certain game-modes, especially *cough* *cough* Disruption, I believe we should at least have the ability to convert these relics to useful void traces which are always in short supply.

I have a lot of old relics with possibilities for valuable prime parts but never have enough void traces to really profit from them. Most of my traces are spent on acquiring NEW prime gear.

When it comes to exchange rate, I don't really care. But here is what I would propose: I would be happy with 1 void trace for a regular Lith Relic, 2 for Meso, 3 for Neo, 4 for Axi, 5 for Requiem. Resulting traces could be bumped up by 2 for each rank that that relic has. For example: 7 traces for Radiant Lith, 10 traces for Radiant Axi, etc...

I am also not opposed to transmuting 3 or 4 relics into a new relic as long as the results are generally favorable and worth the investment - the result could have a chance to be upgraded to a higher tier or refined to a higher level.

You got some rookie numbers there.  We'll talk when you have 1000 relics sitting 😉

That said, I agree with the problem, void traces are not accessible enough in the current state of the game.  That said I addressed that a bit here: 

If you're watching the video that portion begins at about 9:45

Short version:  break down excess riven slivers into 15 traces as riven slivers are also acquired far too quickly and have no synch outside of a weekly limit of 10.

Archived