Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does no one play Railjack anymore?

I really liked the idea of RJ, but the need for squad coordination means that it's only enjoyable with friends (not so much with PUGs), the lack of content, the lack of integration with the rest of the game and the lack of control the host has over their own ship were all very off-putting to me.  It's too bad - if RJ had been done right, I could easily see it being my favorite part of Warframe.  As it stands now, it's just another tiny content island that I'm already done with.

You are asking as if the unpopular nods on star chart have people playing all the time.

The fact is that, there are still plenty of people playing Railjack, but only a few nods are filled with players, leaving the other nods untouched.

The nods are mainly on veil proxima, with Gian Point as the most popular one, as many people grind it for fast intrinsics/parts/affinity.

Another one is Ruse War Field which has the highest chance to spawn optional Derelict for Spectra Vandal.

It's like hydron/helen when compared to the star chart.

On 2020-07-26 at 10:00 AM, Aldain said:

Yep, most people rushed it, cheesed it and spammed it so hard the first week or two that it was 100% completed in record time.

Like most content in Warframe.

I can suggest trying to find a group to do it with, but it would be very slim pickings, that's why I'm waiting on the Command Intrinsic tree so I can solo it without wanting to pull my hair out.

Most people completely ignored it. Only 1.6% of people who have ever installed the game on Steam have reached 100 or more kills in railjack. To put it into perspective, the same % of people are mastery rank 28 or higher, which is ultimately a very small group of people.

f3c735c49c1b949b66c27192ed6c4cfd.png

22 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Most people completely ignored it. Only 1.6% of people who have ever installed the game on Steam have reached 100 or more kills in railjack. To put it into perspective, the same % of people are mastery rank 28 or higher, which is ultimately a very small group of people.

f3c735c49c1b949b66c27192ed6c4cfd.png

It is also pretty amazing that only 3.4% of all players ever crafted a Zaw.

Must be an insignificant number of people too.

Archived