Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Types - Survey

[DE]Purzzle

15 hours ago, MasterBurik said:

Anyone else throw shade on Exterminate?

It's our default setting. It shouldn't be its own game mode.

i would do that but is the only game mode that has variety or the possibility to play the way you want want to go stealth you can using cc to killing in unique wais you can want to just nuke everything can just using guns or melee only you can no other mode let's you do that

@Purzzle

Questions. I may not be able to see it from my phone if it is listed but, what is the total number of participants in your recent survey at the time of publication?

I ask because without an understanding of the sample size we have no way of determining the margin of error, and this can come across as misleading 

In addition to that it would also be beneficial to sort responses based on platform the survey was taken from. Not everyone uses reddit for example. It would be quite interesting to see how the percentages are compared against each other in that manner.

Lastly some cautionary words of warning. For your survey results you have used in the game imagery if I'm not mistaken that's Dog Days as a background, and have made no distinction that this is not official survey results in those images themselves. Someone could simply copy the images of your results and use them elsewhere and make it look like offical DE statistics. That in the business is something we like to call a very bad look as very very few will do any research on sources and will take such information at face value. So have fun, but also me mindful and cover your perverbial digital rear end.

On 2020-08-03 at 4:51 PM, DrivaMain said:

This shows that full solo or semi solo players have a huge voice in this community. So asking any forced CO-OP gamemodes like raids to return is hopeless, they will shoot it down the moment it’s in their viewpoint.

They can return as long as there's no mastery rank increases tied to it, so no new weapons/warframes/pets, etc., as well as no new power increases like arcanes were. Just cosmetics, then it's pretty much optional and who wants to do it can do it, who doesn't, won't feel obligated to do it

On 2020-08-03 at 4:51 PM, DrivaMain said:

This shows that full solo or semi solo players have a huge voice in this community. So asking any forced CO-OP gamemodes like raids to return is hopeless, they will shoot it down the moment it’s in their viewpoint.

I think that if someone wants to play with their friends, whether they are IRL friends or friends from a clan, they should always have the ability to play together. However, it shouldn't be a requirement in anything, and it certainly shouldn't be designed to exclude solo play just because "it's MMO". Raids should dive into a ditch and rot there, forgotten. Why would anyone want to be forced into anything anyway?

9 hours ago, (PS4)yokai1235 said:

i would do that but is the only game mode that has variety or the possibility to play the way you want want to go stealth you can using cc to killing in unique wais you can want to just nuke everything can just using guns or melee only you can no other mode let's you do that

You've never gone nuclear on a spy mission?

Archived