The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Update on TennoCon 2020 Twitch Drops

[DE]Rebecca

4 minutes ago, Samhel said:

I still didn't get nechramech statue as a drop and the display for the tenno trivia on PC despite watching the whole 5 hours+ tennocon and opening a ticket about the quiz rewards just as megan suggested it.

You know the trivia display is being sent in an email by the end of the week right? And the script that's running on PC should sort your necramech, but it will likely be added to your inventory directly not via inbox message, so you will have to check your decorations.

Just now, kouji86 said:

Checked that as well and still not in there, I guess I will just have to wait to see if I get it

Script might still be catching up, give it time. If still nothing in say 24hours I'd say submit a ticket saying that the script hasn't worked. I'm sure it will be all good though

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

1:30 PM ET Update:
The script is finished on PC and was complete in two steps.
The first step 
gave the items, the second step gave the items their needed Slot, Helmet, Reactor, or Catalyst as a repair.

We are moving onto Console Scripting now. 

PC here, i didnt get mecha statue (i already had everything else), no message, not in the inventory either.

5 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

3:00 PM ET Update:
All Consoles have had their Scripts completed. 

Thank you everyone for your patience, as of now, anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

3 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

3:00 PM ET Update:
All Consoles have had their Scripts completed. 

Thank you everyone for your patience, as of now, anyone who logged in to Warframe on TennoCon day will receive Hydroid Prime, Necramech statue, Lemnas Staff skin, and the Athodai hand cannon if it was missing

PC here, no mech statue, had everything else from that day, some people seem to have been completely ignored by the script from what i have been reading.

17 minutes ago, Caramello said:

PC here, no mech statue, had everything else from that day, some people seem to have been completely ignored by the script from what i have been reading.

Same here no necramech statue, everything else got

2 minutes ago, kouji86 said:

Same here no necramech statue, everything else got

Ticket time I'm guessing. No one in my clan got a hydroid but I think that's because we all already own one not from tennocon. Not the end of the world really, just a matter of principal at this point.

Archived