Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

open world pvp pl0x

Exauliber

have not touched this game in a long time, dident bother too because i heard its just pve (conclave not fun, if you think so did you hit your head on a rock when you were a baby?)

so i dont understand, why no open world pvp where there is a risk if you die because you would lose some items i mean just go grind it back this whole game rn is about grinding so why not do that after as well? also i can tell some warframes are imbalanced, dont give me that, because if a newb would keep dying cause his warframe is weaker then the others, then wouldent he want to get the same warframe or even better  then the one killing him? thus giving devolopers more money (if the newb decides to P2W) as well as more fun for the community

and if you DONT like this idea then use your tiny head and DONT go in open world pvp. 

we both go home happy ;D

Just now, (PS4)LeBlingKing said:

because open world pvp = battle royale and battle royale bad

All jokes aside, people aren't interesting in PVP regardless of whether or not the arena is open. But the risk of LOSING PvE RESOURCES? HELL no. That mode would stay untouched.

Untouched for you but the reason behind so many posts for it is because we WANT to touch it, and if you specifically dont, Then just dont go in it wtf how is that hard to understand?

1 minute ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing said:

because open world pvp = battle royale and battle royale bad

All jokes aside, people aren't interesting in PVP regardless of whether or not the arena is open. But the risk of LOSING PvE RESOURCES? HELL no. That mode would stay untouched.

And i never talked of battle royale, i was stating of OPEN WORLD pvp. 

13 minutes ago, Exauliber said:

but the reason behind so many posts for it is because we WANT to touch it, and if you specifically dont, Then just dont go in it wtf how is that hard to understand?

"If you don't like it, don't use it" is one of the laziest arguments behind feedback I've ever seen. It DOES matter if people don't want it, because if they implement it and some people use it but it doesn't really stick, then that's a waste of time and money putting it in the game.

13 minutes ago, Exauliber said:

And i never talked of battle royale, i was stating of OPEN WORLD pvp. 

I was joking. I literally started the next sentence with "All jokes aside".

2 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing said:

"If you don't like it, don't use it" is one of the laziest arguments behind feedback I've ever seen. It DOES matter if people don't want it, because if they implement it and some people use it but it doesn't really stick, then that's a waste of time and money putting it in the game.

I know but i felt i had to reply with that because of somebody else who wouldent understand and take it seriously. There are to many dull people nowadays. 

But enough of that, do you agree that we should have open world pvp

it really should be considered, so far no one has given me a valid reason not to have it so i dont understand why devs aint doing it. i mean it gives more fun to the community and it gives more money to devs. more people wil get the game i have a bunch friends who say the only reason they dont play warframe is cuz pvp rn not fun it should be open world and with a risk4risk

13 hours ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing said:

If you dont like it dont use it, sure i will use it and so will all my friends and so will all the peope who posted on fourms wil use it.

Plus the fact you edited your comment just to prevent the devs from seeing the sense in adding pvp makes me think, do you have something against the devs? let them add a test version and lets see how many"wasted resources" were spent. Oh wait your going to backpedal as i say this and hope devs dont see this post. Hahaha

18 minutes ago, Exauliber said:

Asking to add pvp, you said there is no pvp because there is no pvp. 

14 hours ago, Exauliber said:

i dont understand, why no open world pvp

You're very clearly asking "why" there. You used the word "why" and everything. Very indicative.

15 minutes ago, Exauliber said:

Just dont use then i agree there should be no grind quests in open world just pvp

Who are you agreeing with here? Yourself? How is this not remaking part of the game as you so claim, if you're proposing (apparently) the removal of PvE content and replacing it with PvP? Why should there be no grind in Open Worlds? Where would the existing grind there go?

Or do you mean that there's a separation between the two, in which case why would anyone go to a huge open world for the sole purpose of trying to fight other people, when PvP already exists in a readily available format.

One has different modes and actual rewards, the other would be a pointless waste of time searching for people before getting shot in the head and... respawning somewhere else to repeat the same thing again?

15 minutes ago, Exauliber said:

carebear soyboys can have fun poking each others bungholes in earth.

Classy.

Feel free to check my conclave stats if you have any concerns about me as a player.

3 minutes ago, Exauliber said:

if you actually think that conclave is fun, something is wrong with you. go outside you couch potato 

Ok, I'll bite.

What about Open World PvP would make it more fun than Conclave? Especially since most of Warframe's open areas are wide, flat, and completely lack any opportunity for creative and fun movement.

Just now, Loza03 said:

Ok, I'll bite.

What about Open World PvP would make it more fun than Conclave? Especially since most of Warframe's open areas are wide, flat, and completely lack any opportunity for creative and fun movement.

Because there would be a risk for risk reward, actual people going there? i never see anyone on conclave unless i invite so its never a public find.

7 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

What about Open World PvP would make it more fun than Conclave?

The ability to harass people who aren't looking for/geared for PvP.

Good old Open-World Griefing, where you go out to mine some ore and get ganked by people who have literally nothing better to do.

Oh how I hate it.

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

\. Imagine if EVERYONE who asked for it (all 5 of them) played it... what's to keep them playing it? Where's the progression? What benefit do they get out of it? How exactly do you go about finding other players in the huge open map without making it a battle royale?

This is a fantasy, not a solid idea.

first off, there are far more then 5 people who asked for this. second off the benefit would be killing other players. Risk4risk reward Drop items on death

And i never once said i want a battle royale i said OPEN WORLD PVP.

4 minutes ago, Exauliber said:

first off, there are far more then 5 people who asked for this. second off the benefit would be killing other players. Risk4risk reward Drop items on death

1) That was sarcasm dude.

2) What items? All their equipped weapons? How does that work given the slot limitations? Can't be equipped Warframe for lore reasons. Resources? Why would we drop resources, why do I even need resources?

4 minutes ago, Exauliber said:

And i never once said i want a battle royale i said OPEN WORLD PVP.

know you didn't say you want battle royale. I'm asking how the mode is going to work in an enjoyable and functional manner without it becoming BR, for example solving the problem of simply finding other players.

You're having so much trouble following simple conversations that it's a little concerning.

What's your main account by the way? This is clearly an alt.

2 minutes ago, Aldain said:

The ability to harass people who aren't looking for/geared for PvP.

Good old Open-World Griefing, where you go out to mine some ore and get ganked by people who have literally nothing better to do.

Oh how I hate it.

GRIEFING wouldent be part seeing as how greifing is when a peacefull player gets attacked by a bunch of geared up players, but seeing as there wont be anything pve to do in the open world? Why would the newb bother? He who doesent want to die shouldent start a fight they cant win. Let there be a seperation of both worlds. PVP And PVE and you can choose. so if you chose pvp and say you got greifed that wouldent make much sense now would it? Not when you choose between a safe zone called PVE. im not saying to force it im just saying let there be 2 diffrent modes PVP AND PVE

This would add some variety to the current pvp, i don't play Conclave partly because of the tight spaces but some maps with a long range meta could be interesting.

Distance would mitigate the amount of bs behing the bulletjumping meta currently in Conclave and sniping could be more rewarding.

But the way you express yourself makes it clear this thread will be locked soon, you shouldn't be that disrespectful if you want a constructive discussion that could get anywhere.

Archived