Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.2

[DE]Megan

23 minutes ago, ZombieEater73 said:

Staff lower back holster position has been displaying incorrectly(ends up somewhere closer to the standard holster position, although melee draw animation still manages to pull from the lower back) for close to two weeks now. Minor grievance I know, but while you're fixing up other graphic glitches....

Yes its true, im also getting a little bit annoyed by this 8fc25e04e5ef8a9f1e841fb59238f810.jpg

6 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please reconsider the Token mechanic as it's annoying to be forced into conservation for progression.

Please fix the "Upload Data bounty" bonus objective. It doesn't seem to work. There's no information on how it works so I don't know what to say...

Also, token mechanic is confusing as hell and kinda boring. 

You're essentially forced into using gems, conservation, fishing and so on to get grandmother tokens. It just feels like a lazy system 

7 hours ago, CouncilofTheSeven said:

If we didn't have tokens, we wouldn't have this problem. If it required resources like every other syndicate in game this would be playable. The "upside" to tokens is I can do bounties till I pass out on my keyboard due to lack of sleep(why would you do that to yourself is beyond me) and not have any "wasted" standing. You still are locked behind the daily standing cap. The tokens are new & shiny and they offer a different system, but if DE did it correctly there is little to no benefit. Who cares if I can stock pile thousands of tokens in a week, you still have to deal with how much you can turn in a day(which is NOT the problem).

i understand what ur saying but there is a difference between running 29k worth of bounties everyday to get rep vs running it on the weekend and then logging in to turn in tokens to reach cap and logging back off and to me that is a huge benefit and id imagine many players who cant play everyday for very long would appreciate the ability to reach daily cap in a minute!

I was constructing various parts for the new expansion, and realized I didn't have enough pyrol to make one of the alloys. It's not really helpful to make me go all the way back to a different open world just to make stuff for the new open world. Especially when there's so much to collect as it is.

TBH the current system of tokens is extremely confusing and exhausting. Instead of faction we are forced to work with all the different NPCs who all have their own currency. I'm on the first rank now and looking at the requirements for the next rank it's ridiculous. I don't think it's a matter of forcing conservation (which I love anyway) but of not giving us the option to choose any way of ranking up we'd like. It's tedious and even more grindy than any of the other open worlds, and I like grind.

Not being able to use conservation doggos and cades to get the pets is fine, but I've seen one of the doggos out in the wild and it is hard to tell they are even there, even if they are fighting off other infested. The zone is extremely compressed. I like better mob density (though I don't feel like the mob density is heavy there) but it's hard to make out anything with all the infestation and I'm not sure how to make things more noticeable.

For example, I have a really really hard time seeing mining nodes, and fishing hotspots I only notice because I have oxylus, which seems mandatory to fish here.

There's still a lot of bugs to be hammered out but one thing that might be considered is just allowing us to exchange any family member's tokens 1:1 with any other family member's (except grandmother, of course.)

Why contagion nerf wasnt listed in the patch notes? 

Why wukong speed nerf wasnt listed in the patch notes? 

Why is amp self stagger still a thing? 

Please revert all of this. These silent nerfs are what not only I consider a back-stab. 

Just buld necramech aaaand...mech not leveled up; umbra don't move until you exit as operator (if you enter directly on mech); even if you exit as operator and enter to mech umbra just won't follow after mech (just disabled if you go away); if you exit in operator while moving in mech it (mech) just keep repeat moving animation and sound on place; mech looks strange with Dual Decurions; if you leveled up a bit in necramech, exit and summon mech again levels and exp just drops. Sorry for my poor English.

On 2020-08-26 at 9:11 PM, Leqesai said:

I don't know about rank 4/5 but the rank 3 requirement is hardly difficult...

One is a common creature and the other is one that is relatively easy to find if you use the pheramones... I don't know why people are complaining so much about this. It isn't like you've got to get 1 of every creature... you have to do at most 10 captures (maybe 20 minutes of actual gameplay). 

The son tokens are annoying to get but just archwing around the zone tranqing the velocipods. There are some conversions with these tags that are pretty efficient.

hell no... it takes more than that to find a single one and notoriosly buggy and anoyying to actualy bag it without a swarm of infested grouping on u or the target and not only that u need 10 tokens of the son witch takes 3 or 4 captures for each one at best...

1 hour ago, freder481 said:

-snip-

Yeah, i have to agree... I am one of the few people that actually enjoys doing conservation, but the requirements for Son tokens are not ok.
I mean many of them ask for 8 captures, but not just that, it's 8 captures of a specific creature (which we can't control) PLUS another 4-6 of ANOTHER specific creature.
I've cleared the map of "poops", one of the spawns was bugged so i managed to repeat it 3-4 times, and still after all that, i got 3 tokens out of it. If it was individual animal captures, even asking for 8 of each, i could have done much more, but most of the time i had only captured one of the specific animals. I mean, compare this with father tokens, which you can clear with just roaming the map and popping the "hanging fruit" on the map. Its really skewed.

On 2020-08-27 at 12:28 AM, ValinorAtani said:

wow the developers are even stupier then I thought with the forced conservations

You must be careful with words - after last months when they ban ppl just because they didnt like what they said 😕  

Archived