Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.2

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed ability to use Emote Hotkeys when in situations that Gear Hotkeys are disabled.
  •  

Nonono wait!! I know you did this to fix Necramech emoting, but now we can't emote at all in Sanctuary Onslaught!

DE don't ever let Simaris fix bugs.

Would like to see the plant-porter (plant that can pull you from underground to surface or vice-versa like in the quest) to be usable in the isolation vault mission. It takes too long to get out from the underground, and a lot of people get stuck down there for a while until they eventually figure out how to get out. Once the mission is already done, it is cumbersome to have to run out of there over and over again, considering the mission takes 15 mins on average.

Also, the Loid robot in that mission moves way too slow. Speed 'em up, please!

I like the token mechanic, but I dislike that you still need rare components to level up.  I traded my birb and Medjet tags away to Son, because I thought the purpose of tokens was that you wouldn't need the tags.  Now I can't find any more birbs because the conservation points are broken and finding a Medjet dogge is a complete roll of the dice.  Why introduce a token system to remove those pain points then double down on them?

Hopefully they're planning on fixing the searching bodies on Orb Vallis so people can actually complete the Vox Solaris quest that's required to do some content with friends that have completed it 🙂

It's only been #*!%ed since they came out with the update, no rush! I didn't want to have fun with my friends anyway!

Consider letting us buy the mech. By the time it is unlocked I will never return to that planet again. I don't even go back to the others if there's an event or nightwave thing to do. It's strange to get to the end then get the thing that would have made the whole process more fun to begin with.

2 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thank you for the fish fix and the mining UI change.unknown.png

Can we now do multiple isolation vault runs?
Last time you couldn't do it again if the vault has already been open in a previous run.

Edit: nvm cuting fishes isn't fixed...
Cutting 2 fish:

Hide contents

unknown.png

isn't worth the same as cutting 1 fish:

Hide contents

unknown.png

So, do I have to cut each fish on its own to get the most out of them???

You just aren't shown how much of each item you're getting. I've got like 100 fermented bladder and I've cut maybe three loads of 10 fish.

Staff lower back holster position has been displaying incorrectly(ends up somewhere closer to the standard holster position, although melee draw animation still manages to pull from the lower back) for close to two weeks now. Minor grievance I know, but while you're fixing up other graphic glitches....

Just now, digitalspit504 said:

It is fix. there's a bug on the UI not showing the amount you will get.

When I cut up four vitreospina fish I only received one spine, this was after the hotfix. Here's hoping they fixed it in the most recent one.

2 hours ago, xanaxQc said:

I wondered if I was either seeing things (or lackthereof), or missing some important info.

If it's timegated (bc they're 'weakened' when caught, and sometimes Son's dialog does seem to imply hurrying...), I would love to know so I have the other materials needed on-hand to combine them and make the pet before they get stuffed and put on display by him lol...

Tbf, he seems like he does care about the preds and vulps, but idk if the creatures disappearing is intentional or a bug.

Actually, I haven't seen any of my prefect captures show up in there, which leads me to the deduction that in order to "heal" a cat/dog, they need to be weakened(lie on the ground when you capture them), otherwise you just get tags for the healthy animal you provide, but not the animal itself since it does not need treatment.

I may be wrong but so far my testing has not proven my hypothesis false.

3 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thank you for the fish fix and the mining UI change.unknown.png

Can we now do multiple isolation vault runs?
Last time you couldn't do it again if the vault has already been open in a previous run.

Edit: nvm cuting fishes isn't fixed...
Cutting 2 fish:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

isn't worth the same as cutting 1 fish:

Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

So, do I have to cut each fish on its own to get the most out of them???

Edit2: Ok, i got it, you can stop messaging me. It's "just" an UI bug. But still kinda annoying

There are 3 seperate Isolation Vaults on the surface I have found so far. You can do them all in the same session. 
One in Albrecht's Prospect(underground slightly), East of the Abcess and the one in Undulatum.

Find the nearest Mother entity to each bait machine to start a Vault on that location.

I'm having a problem understanding the rewards system for Heart of Deimos.  

There are no numbers that I can find, but I'm assuming the Xaku component blue prints drop at about the same as Revenant.  That means stage 4 and stage 5 drop at about  7% and 10% respectively.  This also means that the Rare mod is supposed to be even harder to get.  Well, I've now got a huge stack of rare mods from the acolytes...and only 2 blue prints.  That's bad RNG maybe....but it's the same on the systems as the chassis.  Many runs, but getting the "uncommon" rewards seems like a bigger stretch.  

What's really frustrating is that I've tried running the level 2 bounty to get scintilla.  Unsurprisingly, I have multiple neuroptics and many mods....but none of the common scintilla drops.  It's funny to think about, because on the level 5 bounties I seemed to get bunches of endo drops...

Maybe the RNG, RNG, RNG, approach is a bit stupid.  You've baked it into the available tokens.  You've baked it into an otherwise unobtainable rewards that's required for new content.  You've baked it into fishing for lord knows what reason.  I get the feeling that somebody there is trying to massively extend engagement times....and this kind of bad decision will not do that.  It's going to make people finally see how bad your systems are.

As an aside...the new player experience is a single mission.  It basically does the same thing as before but with a cinematic and more spread out.  Why did this take years?  Moreover, why didn't this include any of the basic mechanisms like modding and market access?  It's not really a new player experience, it's a prettier version of what we had.  I...don't know why I even bothered.  I'm even less enthused because the "power surge" to the warframe gives people infinite power, and this still gives the wrong first impression that powers can and should be spammed.

Still a D.  Looking at about 25 hours until I can try the Helminth....and really hoping that it isn't just another syndicate bar to fill and forget.  This could be the endgame without adding more content.  The reward is customization of a frame to your play style, with and insane (46*45*4*3*2 possibilities representing total frames*power replacement options*ability slots*loadouts*augmented or not) amount of combinations to explore.  As yet...I'm apprehensive that it's going to be another Cephalon Simaris.  That is to say unlock all of the rewards, then begrudgingly return whenever new content comes out to grind out one more thing that doesn't really amount to appreciable change.

Cut all fish option is still busted as far as UI is concerned. Not willing to take chance to "cut all". Says i get 1 benign infested tumor out of about 40 of that species. I cut 1, 1 at a time, still says 1 benign infested tumor, what?

Edit: Sacrified some fish for the cause. Getting more than just 2 tumors, but ui only says, you get x part. Ui doesnt reflect actual output on most fish parts, but some try and fail

Archived