Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream Overview: Home stream 5

kzt7sNrMHx5vRJb_bIbs2agAJU0bQYg-4GP2ZxxtYPC6NnBOtujrO2DYgivTCFWFrqTHaB3ejQAdtPugkaOKSv34xIXnzCSt5Wi5g1DBZPLnLFEFXFRMOEBpaJub6sUxcqpqto6c

Home Devstream #5 

(quick one) 

Warframes

Spoiler

Xaku
Community feedback thread-post here to give feedback
Dev workshop to overhaul aspects of the frame to come after all platforms have had it for a while 
Probably will be major changes to the future setup of xaku 

Heart of Deimos

Lloyd to become a sentinel skin , and may have voice lines

Mechs 

Spoiler

Start in openworlds and will expand to other areas
Mech parts through floor and not spawning fix

damaged mech parts -tradeable? 

-_HeCPH7oPjDhVO5UGozGbQszBIcLnVyAbPramIQ2vQaIwAi5GVYXyi5ez_Cp8CF2bCuBH7gDwZSfKstb0GVaqJOiyloAI2dR341JMC9PnhWp3McL1CIkIjx-Cih3c1H5aUwx8Zl

Fixes

Spoiler

Reduction in requirement costs for entrati rank up
Fixes to drops

Many hot fixes coming-reb

Concept art for HOD

Spoiler

7oKDuZ2hMlHQo4ZaY4BFRK75y_mMjMXJ9PQkSyiU2rhNeg1zDnAdHV9RvDMlI2jqd1zzPSQ2CNcZZax1qJTDxl7MV55_yRip1yKUvB87Ois2V-F7HELvAVxHyjYZFenPmAno-LJrN7FIh4H-4xreeytcd5MWO-K_YvytKyZc5MGjEVl-Q3gVZJS1kVC7DR4BRxYykF_T5wBOhp23JhqlzYTvrPOXs9ENZ8bEZku72qEFvli6-ldKgi9ZPvPd5D-1XlX_eoy9qJSVXM6HRaD21T6kIENfY7j2AoxmATNioZal_Xds42RUtLcNXhvg49yyg7Zw-ARVIFjyVJ6mL-DUKLfycroGuj7JOthn-XZFs46346P8QxPFy1tjsf7bdj7ApgxAEbki5StEwyMul6lel8b1NCtTFtwal8GveP7owdhMV2qAYW0kavuoFd2oScxAKpxaseD94kbJsU5OAR5KntY_wDzRR_PBrVkeyIn1QnaRGyaxPKB_ykKZ8dDxldqdVSydqTtsIx8FTuTiO_NHZUmQx7wr19pRZcfYfsaDHi9pyHXNvNjli1ZA1V3itJTS5SNFOGZpL7ysqM4i_0zYPAxCPzHl2QmpPqC4ov4bWIlwv09DIXKBtUxwhcC1tMR4Qg-1kH4D7lzFCpeOpnYTlafYsKX-VxrMbe0OctmZ-WT-U-9E54srqvNJ5KfGmbsZH49q4f4iFLadfckjVZMam9WCCuA8sjyOr2ji-lLnAL6IiXWCC_DmrD2hMJ7J2prAD4Kf-HetDmwxJArWh9G0zXr49xHHqMQcHN18ghmCF_DcHxmI

the skull is entrati concept art fyi

Creatures

Spoiler

New (leg enemy)

emC0CWHsF3sZdlE5gg0ZVbzr3KhY_60BZT95TeonGwX9ObW6DDPpbA0HHYuuQH1x9WoSGtElZK467d_iRMCdi1cISpOvN7CQO03xQS6ChcYHKQhWshFvFDxg39zoRvkMdtMRWs_oCXB5rpBURgeeGHyagaazX02Ti35_0xULNuyA38raK2TAj2nc0b1ZqzIRDcAs23DjgIKud6GypN66GslwcaQLuaRSb_MsD5ac9zF88YLVhLYMInVTE_ugQfD6Lik5gZk3a-5dhqFz

Zongro (conservation animal, might be a companion, someday (all hail ZONGRO) 

QbjCNzMeb4ci646B_lvhXgG5ijTSXUrIObL5_DDPEqlQnxd-UjYkBGnDou4tTCm_uLS3E85c5qQfEHIBAsNb8iu_samqGpDuNrkDWROrFwM9nYBEbJ_c6KJuX3vdU53NUVXk4BY3XDQzS6tapC-QpxpyMs_Lj5H42ElVM_PLR8jD3UTRucMPfHitxParj4RD4s48N6uByfxaQ1ZNW7XCwBsUC_QYaBy6HdjzUEXCeSOmG3-Wb0X57e6nnzhbcZNHa19ArVscgY4fiKLS-qVar77ANGK5fVrlKrbmoDUtsQw2HvdsDY0YHlHbR59MHsY96zoQzf7dN13ZQFABp8AV61GyzyYAUR11AtgIXMnzAaq7_qLTsgyd_3NRKubUVIWfPvEkz1ymSCN77y-t2TMQ6kdz

Infested kitguns

Spoiler

Mix n match with fortuna guns

9_7u7ApE7VjM1mkd-k2GgTE4go6TyU2I2QIS1jNakweT_mYQMz8VzQ2Od4e70E7EMxs_MecyTmreCp_GdYy8ARkynBhPoVMJQwiWoVV7E3rlIuMrG8YQEeQeUSBvgrvkpiLonl8Thvw_xhSuNVZuxa-WBH-ABxgOFM44a048mw6vZtvZMlNVGHeo600W4U0GCBVVH6FkprkETX4Qr8YVa4nc5Q6gLF5oEmU-eXI0ZYR9ID_l7ontdMxdalYtmF2uNDGIs7gpi3xfiymp

Misc

Spoiler

scotts truck is progressing slowly 

steve: "we're going to be answering player questions, such as: is scintillant real?"

Enjoy some wholesome meme, you got this far so thanks for reading and hope it helps 

Best regards

Mako

7 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Fixes to drops

That is the usual level of vague that I expect from DE.

Hopefully they will even out the rep gain to better match the other open worlds, currently 2-3 sets of anywhere from 4-15 fish parts or gems is HILARIOUSLY overpriced compared to the simple rep dumps you'd get on the other open worlds. It is even worse for how some might want 9 of a rarer item for a single token and only 6 of the item for 3 tokens, there's no balance in the number ranges.

Son tokens especially don't equate to the same time investment compared to Fortuna's mandatory tracking, 6 of two animals for 2 tokens worth 1k standing is just a hot mess. Grandmother tokens are also barely an increase over the other exchanges making them mostly pointless, just spamming Mother's 4th bounty for 81~ish tokens makes every other route of standing gain look like a joke by comparison.

Hopefully those many hotfixes will actually address the problems properly.

37 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

kzt7sNrMHx5vRJb_bIbs2agAJU0bQYg-4GP2ZxxtYPC6NnBOtujrO2DYgivTCFWFrqTHaB3ejQAdtPugkaOKSv34xIXnzCSt5Wi5g1DBZPLnLFEFXFRMOEBpaJub6sUxcqpqto6c

Home Devstream #5 

(quick one) 

Warframes

Hide contents

Xaku
Community feedback thread-post here to give feedback
Dev workshop to overhaul aspects of the frame to come after all platforms have had it for a while 
Probably will be major changes to the future setup of xaku 

Heart of Deimos

Lloyd to become a sentinel skin , and may have voice lines

Mechs 

Hide contents

Start in openworlds and will expand to other areas
Mech parts through floor and not spawning fix

damaged mech parts -tradeable? 

-_HeCPH7oPjDhVO5UGozGbQszBIcLnVyAbPramIQ2vQaIwAi5GVYXyi5ez_Cp8CF2bCuBH7gDwZSfKstb0GVaqJOiyloAI2dR341JMC9PnhWp3McL1CIkIjx-Cih3c1H5aUwx8Zl

Fixes

Hide contents

Fixes to drops

Concept art for HOD

Reveal hidden contents

7oKDuZ2hMlHQo4ZaY4BFRK75y_mMjMXJ9PQkSyiU2rhNeg1zDnAdHV9RvDMlI2jqd1zzPSQ2CNcZZax1qJTDxl7MV55_yRip1yKUvB87Ois2V-F7HELvAVxHyjYZFenPmAno-LJrN7FIh4H-4xreeytcd5MWO-K_YvytKyZc5MGjEVl-Q3gVZJS1kVC7DR4BRxYykF_T5wBOhp23JhqlzYTvrPOXs9ENZ8bEZku72qEFvli6-ldKgi9ZPvPd5D-1XlX_eoy9qJSVXM6HRaD21T6kIENfY7j2AoxmATNioZal_Xds42RUtLcNXhvg49yyg7Zw-ARVIFjyVJ6mL-DUKLfycroGuj7JOthn-XZFs46346P8QxPFy1tjsf7bdj7ApgxAEbki5StEwyMul6lel8b1NCtTFtwal8GveP7owdhMV2qAYW0kavuoFd2oScxAKpxaseD94kbJsU5OAR5KntY_wDzRR_PBrVkeyIn1QnaRGyaxPKB_ykKZ8dDxldqdVSydqTtsIx8FTuTiO_NHZUmQx7wr19pRZcfYfsaDHi9pyHXNvNjli1ZA1V3itJTS5SNFOGZpL7ysqM4i_0zYPAxCPzHl2QmpPqC4ov4bWIlwv09DIXKBtUxwhcC1tMR4Qg-1kH4D7lzFCpeOpnYTlafYsKX-VxrMbe0OctmZ-WT-U-9E54srqvNJ5KfGmbsZH49q4f4iFLadfckjVZMam9WCCuA8sjyOr2ji-lLnAL6IiXWCC_DmrD2hMJ7J2prAD4Kf-HetDmwxJArWh9G0zXr49xHHqMQcHN18ghmCF_DcHxmI

the skull is entrati concept art fyi

Creatures

Reveal hidden contents

New (leg enemy)

emC0CWHsF3sZdlE5gg0ZVbzr3KhY_60BZT95TeonGwX9ObW6DDPpbA0HHYuuQH1x9WoSGtElZK467d_iRMCdi1cISpOvN7CQO03xQS6ChcYHKQhWshFvFDxg39zoRvkMdtMRWs_oCXB5rpBURgeeGHyagaazX02Ti35_0xULNuyA38raK2TAj2nc0b1ZqzIRDcAs23DjgIKud6GypN66GslwcaQLuaRSb_MsD5ac9zF88YLVhLYMInVTE_ugQfD6Lik5gZk3a-5dhqFz

Zongro (conservation animal, might be a companion, someday (all hail ZONGRO) 

QbjCNzMeb4ci646B_lvhXgG5ijTSXUrIObL5_DDPEqlQnxd-UjYkBGnDou4tTCm_uLS3E85c5qQfEHIBAsNb8iu_samqGpDuNrkDWROrFwM9nYBEbJ_c6KJuX3vdU53NUVXk4BY3XDQzS6tapC-QpxpyMs_Lj5H42ElVM_PLR8jD3UTRucMPfHitxParj4RD4s48N6uByfxaQ1ZNW7XCwBsUC_QYaBy6HdjzUEXCeSOmG3-Wb0X57e6nnzhbcZNHa19ArVscgY4fiKLS-qVar77ANGK5fVrlKrbmoDUtsQw2HvdsDY0YHlHbR59MHsY96zoQzf7dN13ZQFABp8AV61GyzyYAUR11AtgIXMnzAaq7_qLTsgyd_3NRKubUVIWfPvEkz1ymSCN77y-t2TMQ6kdz

Infested kitguns

Reveal hidden contents

Mix n match with fortuna guns

9_7u7ApE7VjM1mkd-k2GgTE4go6TyU2I2QIS1jNakweT_mYQMz8VzQ2Od4e70E7EMxs_MecyTmreCp_GdYy8ARkynBhPoVMJQwiWoVV7E3rlIuMrG8YQEeQeUSBvgrvkpiLonl8Thvw_xhSuNVZuxa-WBH-ABxgOFM44a048mw6vZtvZMlNVGHeo600W4U0GCBVVH6FkprkETX4Qr8YVa4nc5Q6gLF5oEmU-eXI0ZYR9ID_l7ontdMxdalYtmF2uNDGIs7gpi3xfiymp

Misc

Reveal hidden contents

scotts truck is progressing slowly 

steve: "we're going to be answering player questions, such as: is scintillant real?"

Enjoy some wholesome meme, you got this far so thanks for reading and hope it helps 

Best regards

Mako

Wait, they knew and mentioned the issue with mech parts falling through the floor? Cool.

thanks for the recap!

- still don't have Xaku yet, but several of my friends bought him and they all dislike him, saying his powers are too weak and such. glad to know he'll get some more love, though I know it's hard to make newer frames compete with older ones that are already incredibly powerful.

- RNGsus was on my side tonight, 3 parts in 2 runs!

- a LOT more stuff needs fixing: Esophage sometimes drops clients out of the map, certain animals like Avichea are nearly impossible to find and some bounties are still glitching. we still have a way to go before this place is a stable as PoE/Orb Vallis.

- I love that last concept pic with the Skull. would've been freaky and awesome to have that big eyeball staring at you, but I'm guessing it was too much for some people and got scrapped. reminds me of the artwork on some Slayer Albums, which is no bad thing!

- "legs" enemy gives me Silent Hill 2 vibes and I like it. interesting way to reuse the Amalgam Satyr's skeleton! the other one thoguh.. probably gonna kill more often than conserve after how thigns have been recently.

-  looking forward to infested kitguns!

You know what I really want? A switch to turn off some of these &$^#ing particle effects on Deimos, seriously they went overboard with the particle effects.

Also here's hoping that the bird spawn hotfix is next, because I spent 45 minutes following a map to excruciating degrees and found zero.

thanks for doing this.

1) super bummed theyre not listening to everyone's feedback about removing mandatory Conservation as a gate to Helminth.

2) The Infested kitguns "mixed and matched" with Fortuna guns? huh? Why can't we have fully organic looking weapons crafted by the Entrati? This looks super unpromising, visually and conceptually. 

3) I'm quite surprised they released Xaku in such a poor state. As if there is no quality assurance process whatsoever, and no testing. aka they dont play their own game. 

2 hours ago, Aldain said:

You know what I really want? A switch to turn off some of these &$^#ing particle effects on Deimos, seriously they went overboard with the particle effects.

Also here's hoping that the bird spawn hotfix is next, because I spent 45 minutes following a map to excruciating degrees and found zero.

there is a particles effects toggle in option menu , though even lowered to low on mine has fps drops

as for birds 

unknown.png

here is a map i found and added some stuff to

green is fly route , blue is spawn locations , orange is beware of flying enemies, red is nekromech points  , hope it helps

i did this and got 5 of them in under an hour to meet requirements 

1 hour ago, Ikyr0 said:

thanks for doing this.

1) super bummed theyre not listening to everyone's feedback about removing mandatory Conservation as a gate to Helminth.

2) The Infested kitguns "mixed and matched" with Fortuna guns? huh? Why can't we have fully organic looking weapons crafted by the Entrati? This looks super unpromising, visually and conceptually. 

3) I'm quite surprised they released Xaku in such a poor state. As if there is no quality assurance process whatsoever, and no testing. aka they dont play their own game. 

yea im not surprised they seem pretty prideful about this update , and stubborn at changing their idea of how it should work. my guess doing things people hate was to act as a gating action itself to make people not get their ranks up fast enough 

well you get entrati infested kit guns, but say if you want to mix n match with fortuna you can (i wanted infested zaws now..beyond plague star ones) 

its not the 1st or last time we have seen a meh frame or one that needed tweaks. so hopefully it gets the tweaks it needs 

4 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

here is a map i found and added some stuff to

green is fly route , blue is spawn locations , orange is beware of flying enemies, red is nekromech points  , hope it helps

i did this and got 5 of them in under an hour to meet requirements 

That's the map I used, I assume the Switch version might still be bugged out because I couldn't find anything following that route but the Kubrow/Kavats and a few rodents and Velocipods.

Sadly I think I'm going to wind up farming a bit of plat and just buying the tags when I see them, doing those loops is just going to drive me mad.

Just now, Aldain said:

That's the map I used, I assume the Switch version might still be bugged out because I couldn't find anything following that route but the Kubrow/Kavats and a few rodents and Velocipods.

Sadly I think I'm going to wind up farming a bit of plat and just buying the tags when I see them, doing those loops is just going to drive me mad.

i hear that, i dont have a lot of time on hand so doing those crazy stakeout flight grinds gets a bit old 

i can wish you luck though !

25 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

yea im not surprised they seem pretty prideful about this update , and stubborn at changing their idea of how it should work. my guess doing things people hate was to act as a gating action itself to make people not get their ranks up fast enough 

i never complained about the standing grind, not once. thing is in Fortuna and PoE, how we raised standing was up to us. In HoD, Conservation is mandatory and that's just not cool. it's simply not a universally accepted/fun activity. 

5 hours ago, Ikyr0 said:

The 2nd pic depicts fully infested "kitguns".

17 hours ago, Ikyr0 said:

i never complained about the standing grind, not once. thing is in Fortuna and PoE, how we raised standing was up to us. In HoD, Conservation is mandatory and that's just not cool. it's simply not a universally accepted/fun activity. 

well i never said anything about standing myself, i do understand the conservation annoyance, i never did any of them till this update , and i still hate it   

Archived