Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

MIssing Flowers? (Script complete)

(PSN)DaytonThurmer

If anyone is interested, I have most recently subsumed Wisp and Excalibur and started Valkyr. Wisp and Excalibur both successfully grew a flower. However, there is still one flower unaccounted for. Either Grendel or Equinox have not sprouted any flower. The most recent hotfix did not cause any new issues nor resolve any previously standing issues.

1 hour ago, Cocoescap said:

The most recent hotfix did not cause any new issues nor resolve any previously standing issues.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.6

• Fixed all Subsumed Warframes not creating their own flowers. As reported here.
    • We’re working on a script to find the missing flowers and their respective colors! We’ll update this thread when the script has started - don’t worry, your flowers are not lost! 

Script not started yet, so it's a waiting game now.

EDIT: I have actually subsumed 5 frames, so everything is ok for me...

I now have another problem: I have 5 flowers with only 4 frames subsumed, no is being subsumed in the moment. (skill list)

The flower on the right (white) is in the place where flowers were replacing each other before the fix. I think this flower is not connected to any frame as I cannot identify which warframe is it.

xzynoID.png

Also here to throw my hat into the topic; I aswell subsumed 7 Warframes (Excal is the 8th, coming up, and after 15 miuntes of searching, I could make out the 7th flower. The other two are placed at the very top of each walls, very non-seeable. 
I know, there's a script running; Just wanted to make another note to it.2zxTmC1.jpgNLLuXKI.jpg

On 2020-09-04 at 7:06 PM, GeckoOBac said:

I've checked again after the script and it seems one of my flowers is still missing. Also the colors seem to still be with white/pink petals for any frame with default colors?

I'm going with them; Waited another two days now, have soupifyed 8 Warframes with the 9th coming up in under 10 hours and the flowers still are in the positions, I marked in my first post.

Spoiler

On 2020-09-04 at 4:29 PM, DasPohl said:

Also here to throw my hat into the topic; I aswell subsumed 7 Warframes (Excal is the 8th, coming up, and after 15 miuntes of searching, I could make out the 7th flower. The other two are placed at the very top of each walls, very non-seeable. 
I know, there's a script running; Just wanted to make another note to it.2zxTmC1.jpgNLLuXKI.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, morningstar999 said:

some of the flowers are still hidden in the walls. 

Ohhh yeah, I have 1 semi hidden and 1 totally hidden too, but at least i know all 22 positions of my flowers

lQ39c0G.jpg

Yes, there's a flower where my second (bottom) arrow is pointing ... let me change the angle:

Gx3XZXz.jpg

That's all ~5 pixels that's visible from that flower

58 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Thanks for the updated reports, we're aware of the flowers being slightly misplaced.  :)  No ETA on a fix yet but it's on our radar.

Do you happen to know if being able to alter the flower colors, or a subsume checklist is in the works? Those are two things I'm hoping for.

Archived