Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

does any one else got burnout by the heart of deimos grind

(PSN)yokai1235

I have to be honest I'm not finding the grind too awful its been out since, well owing to time zones the 26th for me, so in 5 days I've gained 3 ranks got helmuth building, the BPs for both Entradi weapons bought all but 1 gem bp, thats actually a bit fast if anything. I've not gotten too deep into the necrothane just yet.

This is all on usually 2 possibly 3 hours of play a night in the evening when my responsibilities are all in bed, and a wee dab of independent soloing alongside.

5 minutes ago, DeccanTraps said:

I have to be honest I'm not finding the grind too awful its been out since, well owing to time zones the 26th for me, so in 5 days I've gained 3 ranks got helmuth building, the BPs for both Entradi weapons bought all but 1 gem bp, thats actually a bit fast if anything. I've not gotten too deep into the necrothane just yet.

This is all on usually 2 possibly 3 hours of play a night in the evening when my responsibilities are all in bed, and a wee dab of independent soloing alongside.

the necromechs part that most of they're materials to rank up the faction and to build the necromech are in so low droprate that i the last 24 hours doing vaults and i still didn't got the last part to built the mech 

Just now, (PS4)yokai1235 said:

the necromechs part that most of they're materials to rank up the faction and to build the necromech are in so low droprate that i the last 24 hours doing vaults and i still didn't got the last part to built the mech 

Yeah its been 5 days, I only do the missions when I'm in the mood for it. But I try in games to play when and in ways that are fun> Not because I want things in game.

Archived