Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tips on Isolation Vaults ~ Scintillant within

ntyd1s

List of things I observed from running Isolation Vaults which may become useful to others:

- Nora is your best friend for skipping ANY tedious repetitive dialogues. Open Nightwave menu during the intro to skip and get close to bait machine to start residue hunt phase immediately! In squad, only HOST can do this. 

- Necramech can pick up finished bait and throw but I'll avoid using mech for mission critical stuff due to some inconsistent bugs. Necramech can no longer do any context action

- HOST will have a hard time damaging the hostile Necramech while CLIENTS can sometimes kill it with 1 shot through the weakspot This might not be the case anymore. Try not to shoot too close at Necramech revving with electric arcs which reflect damage. (I used Catchmoon secondary). For playing solo, this is 1 of 2 situations where SPECTERS can become helpful (aside from being paperweight in Coaction Drift test) as a distraction.

These may assist as long as you don't activate them too close to it: 

Exodia Epidemic: can stall it
Magus Lockdown: can stall it
Vazarin - Protective Dash: can heal self
Vazarin - Guardian Blast: can restore shield in a pinch, won't get dispelled :p
Equinox - Rest:  can stall it, I infused it on Saryn :p

- Dissic Scaffold Amp is useful for opening crates, killing maggots, activating switches with its radial damage and currently can also activate all 4 (powered) switches and unlock Vault at once (for HOST only) but expect it to get patched out soon. (legitimate unlocking is not too hard but it takes extra time and sometimes permanent lock bug occurs :p)

- For CLIENTS, Switching to Operator inside the Vault will cause Operator to get teleported to vault entrance and get teleported there again next time you switch. Must walk out of the Vault in Operator mode to prevent later unwanted teleport. This appears to be fixed now.

- Scintillants are pretty common finds (not limited to) above jump pads around the Vault area, I suspect they disappeared before players have a chance to get there... usually floating around wildly in middle of wide open space, quite easy to spot.

- Upon leaving squad; common loots, Obelisks, bounties sequences will all be regenerated. However, certain special loots and Animal Conservation call points won't be renewed and Vaults will be completely inaccessible. As CLIENT, I left squad after finishing all Isolation Vaults and I got Scintillants EVERY TIME! about 85% of the time in some or all 3 of the Isolation Vault areas.

- There are 2 types of Scintillant pickups: black and white, one can be picked up by Operator and the other by Warframe.  <<Total misunderstanding, Scintillants gradually change color back and forth over time, become untouchable when it turns white. Scintillants cannot be marked, do show up in loot radar and must be picked up by touching directly with either Warframe or Operator.

i9pecTI.jpg

The whole time I don't have any resource booster. Scintillant migration method worked 4 out of 5 tries so far ranging from 0-4 pickups each. Built everything including extra Xaku and still have 20 Scintillants left.

Black Scintillant << pick up with Warframe, white << Operator

Wait there are black and white scintillant? Up to this point no matter how hard I look, I never hear any weird sound or even get to see any scintillant floating around, and I already got enough for everything it is needed at, just from killing several Necramechs

20 minutes ago, Xolot said:

Yup, only the pickups are in different color, content are the same. I once saw white one floating around while busy but when I got back to it, it already disappeared somehow. My confirmed locations are above the jump pad thing, all 3 of them, and around middle of the dark room with tunnel down the center.

hace 1 hora, ntyd1s dijo:

Yup, only the pickups are in different color, content are the same. I once saw white one floating around while busy but when I got back to it, it already disappeared somehow. My confirmed locations are above the jump pad thing, all 3 of them, and around middle of the dark room with tunnel down the center.

It is good to know, thanks for the data, I was looking for them, but i just have never been able to find any, or hear the sound, probably because of the never-ending flood of infested

On 2020-09-09 at 6:44 PM, Fallen77 said:

Haven't seen this mentionned anywhere : you can find otak token lying on the ground in iso vaults.

Have only found a single one so far, it was in the infested part of a tunnel, like 10 meters from the dial room.

It's not much, but it's there

That random occurrence is not limited to Vaults, I found a Daughter Token in a random dead-end cave too.

RmVf2s2.jpg

il y a 16 minutes, ntyd1s a dit :

That random occurrence is not limited to Vaults, I found a Daughter Token in a random dead-end cave too.

Oh right. There could be manier of those overall. If it was vaguely reliable to find those, people would spend 10x more time looking for son token than if they were doing actual conservation. And I would be on the sideline, laughing my butt off.

On 2020-09-08 at 10:50 AM, ntyd1s said:

- HOST will have a hard time damaging the hostile Necramech while CLIENTS can sometimes kill it with 1 shot through the weakspot

ugh not this crap again, this bug been present for several years with many host-dependent bosses like Lephantis

On 2020-09-08 at 3:50 AM, ntyd1s said:

HOST will have a hard time damaging the hostile Necramech while CLIENTS can sometimes kill it with 1 shot through the weakspot (I used Catchmoon secondary). For playing solo, this is 1 of 2 situations where SPECTERS can become helpful (aside from being paperweight in Coaction Drift test) as a distraction.

my experience on xbox console is the opposite - sometimes host is only one that can damage necramech but when i'm host (and my aim is not trash) i can one shot them every time in a squad or solo.

when i have issues as a client - shooting it does nothing - no zeros, no damage, its as if the game didn't even acknowledge the inputs, although other enemies are killed just fine. And if it has it shield active, and this bug happens, as a client I am unable to destroy the shield - so the host has to do all the work.

Archived