Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Retroactively grant Entranti R5 Reward [SOLVED]

--Q--Poeps

Zitat

Heart of Deimos: Hotfix 29.0.8.1

Changes:

• Deimos Landscape Captura Scene is now an option for Rank 5 Entrati Syndicate Reward.

• A Fish Trophy is great, but it needed a bit more variety!

Everyone who already reached R5 before this Hotfix and knows about this change feels betrayed now because they effectively lost 120k Standing.

Deimos Cambion Drift Scene should be retroactively given to everyone who reached Entranti R5 before this change and those who already bought this Scene should receive 130k Standing in form of Tokens.

Doing nothing about this would be extremely unfair, to say it politely.

EDIT: Problem solved, thanks.

6 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

dude, they literally just did

i ment what the other person explained better

4 minutes ago, Genitive said:

I think what they mean is that you can't choose a landscape as a reward on rank up. I don't know if it is true, I don't care about captura.

they havent done that from what i noticed when ranking up any syndicate in the game so.

DE, you aren't getting it. In very simple terms "Please give us something meaningful, in-game worthwhile and possibly useful for the Entrati R5 award".

Acceptable things include but are not limited to: A saydana, A colour palatte, A weapon blueprint, A blueprint for one of the items in R4, a necramech component blueprint, a Xatu component blueprint etc.

Not a fish on the wall or a picture.

well , a trophy vs a postcard simulator isn't really much of a difference in my books.

I am a bit disappointed that i got a reward of lesser standing cause i was slightly faster in getting to rank 5 while those that will be reaching rank 5 now will get something worth more rep.

but its really a minor thing that doesn't bother me too much - still disappointing.

Archived